The restaurant Meli-Melo won the prize for the best tapa de Zaragoza in 2012. (‘Mejor Tapa de Zaragoza y Provincia 2012’. )
Raquel Marcén, the owner of the restaurant reveals the secret of a successful restaurant and gives some advice for the youngsters who wish to open their own restaurant.
“I think the secret for the success of a restaurant is to do things like it was your first day. You should open the door with enthusiasm of asking your self how many people are coming today, how many people are going to stay it is really good, I had a nice time here, that is the secret. If you lose that persepective , if you don’t care if your clients are happy or not , and you only look at the money you get you lose the feeling of enthusiam”.
“My advice foryoung people who want toopen a restaurant is: don’t go to fast, first learn as much as you can, you can have the dream of opening a restaurant but it does not have to be right away, you can learn from different people first as much as you can.”
- 114-year old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2Into the sea: Monaco rules the waves with ambitious land extension project
- 3Cirque du Soleil celebrates the strength of women in Amaluna
- 4150 years on, Alice in Wonderland inspires body art
- 5Russians “were offered an enemy” says Metro 2033 author Dmitry Glukhovsky
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 3Latest News Bulletin
- 4At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 5Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 6[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 7International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 8Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 9International news | euronews, latest international news
- 10Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 11Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 12Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 13Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 14Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 15Migrant tripped up in Hungary gets Spanish football job
- 16Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
- 17Hungary’s army can shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at refugees
- 18Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini and Valcke
- 19Catalan president Artur Mas charged with organising illegal independence referendum
- 20[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections