The restaurant Meli-Melo won the prize for the best tapa de Zaragoza in 2012. (‘Mejor Tapa de Zaragoza y Provincia 2012’. )
Raquel Marcén, the owner of the restaurant reveals the secret of a successful restaurant and gives some advice for the youngsters who wish to open their own restaurant.
“I think the secret for the success of a restaurant is to do things like it was your first day. You should open the door with enthusiasm of asking your self how many people are coming today, how many people are going to stay it is really good, I had a nice time here, that is the secret. If you lose that persepective , if you don’t care if your clients are happy or not , and you only look at the money you get you lose the feeling of enthusiam”.
“My advice foryoung people who want toopen a restaurant is: don’t go to fast, first learn as much as you can, you can have the dream of opening a restaurant but it does not have to be right away, you can learn from different people first as much as you can.”
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 7Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 8Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 9International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 10French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 11BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 12Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 13Latest News Bulletin
- 14Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 15At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 16Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 17‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 18Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
- 19Varoufakis resigns after Greek referendum
- 20European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union