*This is a summary of Tuesday's updates. Click here for the latest news on Wednesday.*
- Coronavirus deaths decline in England and Wales including in care homes - ONS
- Total number of UK fatalities from COVID-19 exceeds 37,000
Spain to quarantine visitors for two weeks
Italy to reopen bars and restaurants from next week
- Europe warned of second waves of COVID-19
- International Nurses Day: COVID-19 frontline workers 'need more mental health support'
- Coronavirus statistics: Latest numbers on COVID-19 cases and deaths