Washington DC's oldest synagogue has literally upped sticks and moved.
The whole building was put on a remote-controlled trolley and moved one block.
Spectators gathered on the streets and in nearby balconies to watch as the structure traveled to its new location.
The synagogue opened its doors in 1876 and President Ulysses S. Grant attended the dedication, according to the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Washington's website.
The structure will be incorporated into the Lillian and Albert Small Capital Jewish Museum, a museum focusing on Jewish life in the U.S. capital. The museum is scheduled to open in 2021.