French Prime Minister Manuel Valls has confirmed that a third man who attacked the Bataclan music venue in Paris has been identified. He was named by
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls has confirmed that a third man who attacked the Bataclan music venue in Paris has been identified.
He was named by a judicial source and other officials as Foued Mohammed-Aggad.
The source says he went to Syria two years ago with a group of other young people.
The 23-year old from the French city of Strasbourg died in the attack.
— Le Parisien (@le_Parisien) December 9, 2015
Fugitive still on the run
Another suspected attacker, 26-year-old Salah Abdeslam, is still on the run.
His brother Brahim died when his bomb belt exploded outside the Café Voltaire in north-eastern Paris.
Another brother, Mohammed, has urged Salah to give himself up to police.
Last week police identified two new suspects they believe are associated with the fugitive. They said they are “armed and dangerous.”
The Bataclan massacre was part of a coordinated attack around Paris last month that killed 130 people. The group calling itself Islamic State (ISIL) claimed responsibility.