10/02/14 15:40 CET
After the much publicised removal of the Flappy Bird game from the Apple and Google app stores, crafty netizens are jumping on the bandwagon.
To make a quick buck while the app is still in the spotlight, some are auctioning online smartphones with the game installed for several hundreds, even thousands, dollars.
Some initial prices, in the tens of thousands of dollars, are too outrageous to be taken seriously. For others, it seems to be a great way to get rid of their damaged smartphones. User Lil_j_42 is selling such a phone, with a caveat “Phone has one long crack on the screen, but it is completely functional.” The current bid, the 23rd already, is at 51$.
- 1Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 2French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 3Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 4Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston’s daughter, dies
- 5Coach has its roof sheared off in low tunnel near Lille
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 6[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 9Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 10Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 11International news | euronews, latest international news
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 14Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 15‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 16At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 17Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 18Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 19Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 20Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
Migrant killed near Tunnel amid mass attempt to cross channel
Supermarket bans sugary drinks “to help cut childhood obesity”
Hunting operator charged over killing of Cecil the lion
Syria and Turkey – a history of a complex relationship
Artificial Intelligence: genuine concern, or fearmongering?
Wires > News
- 07:45 CET Malaysian probe into fund scandal stalls after PM sacks deputy
- 07:41 CET Bahrain identifies suspects in Tuesday’s bombings – report
- 07:35 CET Amari says Japan, U.S. need more bilateral trade talks
- 06:54 CET Pakistan police say kill leader of banned sectarian group
- 06:41 CET Gunmen in Egypt kill guard outside Niger embassy
- 06:41 CET Magnitude 6.3 earthquake rattles south-central Alaska
- 04:45 CET More than 2,000 migrants tried to enter Channel Tunnel in France
- 03:34 CET Singapore arrests man who tried to join Islamic State