10/02/14 15:40 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
After the much publicised removal of the Flappy Bird game from the Apple and Google app stores, crafty netizens are jumping on the bandwagon.
To make a quick buck while the app is still in the spotlight, some are auctioning online smartphones with the game installed for several hundreds, even thousands, dollars.
Some initial prices, in the tens of thousands of dollars, are too outrageous to be taken seriously. For others, it seems to be a great way to get rid of their damaged smartphones. User Lil_j_42 is selling such a phone, with a caveat “Phone has one long crack on the screen, but it is completely functional.” The current bid, the 23rd already, is at 51$.
- 1Dozens are killed and wounded in multiple suicide bomb attacks on Istanbul’s Ataturk airport
- 2Suspected ISIL bombers kill 36 and wound dozens at Istanbul airport
- 3Italian actor Bud Spencer dies at 86
- 4Feisty Farage tells MEPs ‘You’re not laughing now’
- 5Terror in Turkey: attack at Ataturk airport leaves 41 dead and scores injured
Wires > News
- 13:38 CET Pakistan deports 500 Afghan refugees before registration deadline…
- 13:36 CET Cambodian opposition leader promises return from exile
- 13:24 CET China’s Xi urges caution over U.S. missile deployment in South…
- 12:42 CET Turkey’s Erdogan and Russia’s Putin agree to revive mutual…
- 12:17 CET Italy raises wreck of migrant boat that sank, killing hundreds, in…
- 12:16 CET Iraqi forces say press towards key air base south of Mosul
- 12:11 CET Istanbul airport attack killed 23 Turkish citizens, 13 foreign…
- 12:05 CET Erdogan’s phone call with Putin ‘very productive’ – Turkish…