22/03/13 17:34 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Cyprus is at risk of having to leave the euro after rejecting the proposal put forward by the Eurogroup. Despite two days of talks in Moscow, Russia offers no support.
How does this affect the attitudes of investors towards the European banking sector and is it considered safe?
A look at these issues and more in this edition of Europe Weekly.
- 1The Brief from Brussels: Brexit vote too close to call, Putin set for Greek visit
- 2EU sets aside €400 million to fight Islamic radicalisation in schools
- 3EU agrees ‘emergency brake’on visa-free travel within Schengen zone
- 4Why isn’t Norway in the EU?
- 5Tens of thousands march against Belgian austerity reforms in Brussels
latest state of the union
A narrow defeat for the far-right in Austria, France gripped by strikes ahead of Euro 2016
State of the Union: the battlle over Brexit intensifies
Europe Weekly: EU and Turkey trade blows over visa deal
Turkey poised to get visa-free travel as number of refugees heading to Greece falls
Europe Weekly: Abdeslam extradited to France