Daimler is the manufacturer of the world’s third largest luxury car brand Mercedes, but it is not happy that it is now longer number one, despite record sales.
Mercedes aims to become leader again in the luxury car market by 2020.
Find out how and why its shares rose in our Behind Markets report.
Click on the video link to watch
- 1French fuel strike: frustration at the pumps and an investment warning
- 2IMF urges France to speed up reforms to create jobs and cut debt
- 3Moody’s downgrades Deutsche Bank’s credit rating
- 4Why so much Greek anger over tax and pension reforms
- 5Google Paris HQ raided by French investigators over tax payments