Daimler is the manufacturer of the world’s third largest luxury car brand Mercedes, but it is not happy that it is now longer number one, despite record sales.
Mercedes aims to become leader again in the luxury car market by 2020.
Find out how and why its shares rose in our Behind Markets report.
Click on the video link to watch
- 1Air France directors physically attacked after jobs loss plan confirmed
- 2Air France bosses’ shirts ripped off over jobs loss plan
- 3Historic and controversial, Trans-Pacific free trade deal is struck
- 4A painful Q3: global markets grim after worst quarter in years
- 5Russia ‘ready to meet’ other oil producers over market trouble
- 1Sweden ‘increasingly experimenting’ with six-hour workdays
- 2Air France directors physically attacked after jobs loss plan confirmed
- 3Expensive running shoes ‘rated worse’ than cheap ones, survey finds
- 4Air France bosses’ shirts ripped off over jobs loss plan
- 5Electric shock as Tesla’s Model X SUV finally launched
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 4Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 5NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 8What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 9Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 10Hungarian camerawoman fired after being filmed kicking migrants
- 11Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13Denmark: launches anti-migrant ad campaign
- 14Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 15Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 16International news | euronews, latest international news
- 17Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 18Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 19Migrant tripped up in Hungary gets Spanish football job
- 20[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place