World news about “Consumer Protection” published by euronews.
How much does Europe's digital market create and kill jobs? Bricks and mortar retailers, even taxi drivers, are losing out to online ways to shop. Are the digital jobs created outnumbering the ones they're making redundant? Or is there no net job increase? Statistics show…
30/05 11:16 CET
The world's largest Internet search engine, which processes more than…
30/04 17:49 CET
Eating kebabs cooked on outdoor grills in a popular pastime in China…
RIGHT ON | 06/01 14:02 CET
Right On reporter Anne Devineaux traveled to Paris and Brussels to…
02/01 11:20 CET
In 1981, a kangaroo meat scandal linking the US and Australia created an urban legend. A song caught on, entitled 'Who put the roo in my stew'…
ON THE FRONTLINE | 11/12 18:12 CET
Christmas is boom-time for manufacturers and retailers as consumers…
- 28/10 - RIGHT ON - Don’t get angry, file a claim!
- 28/10 - RIGHT ON - Size does matter in small claims
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Get prepared for the digital future!
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Do you know your online rights?
- 08/07 - SCIENCE - Science: Sunscreen truth
- 20/06 - SCIENCE - Food safety takes centre stage in China
- 14/06 - Mobile phone roaming fees set to go
- 07/06 - Americans split over claims of online privacy violations
- 09/05 - I TALK - Is austerity a threat to EU health policy?
- 10/04 - Dutch recall 50,000 tonnes of beef on horsemeat suspicions
- 02/04 - Apple sorry for big trouble in not so little China
- 26/03 - HI-TECH - Phishing – don’t take the bait
- 22/03 - BUSINESS PLANET - Eco-labels: a smart strategy
- 18/03 - RIGHT ON - Don’t rip me off!
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Careful what you click on!
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Privacy versus new information technology
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Is it too late to police the web?
- 21/12 - RIGHT ON - Bad toys banned from Santa’s list
- 12/11 - RIGHT ON - Give me what you owe me!
- 12/11 - RIGHT ON - Is the EU small claims system working?
- 25/06 - RIGHT ON - When things go wrong abroad
- 28/05 - RIGHT ON - Bonus ITV: The European Consumer Centre Ireland
- 28/05 - RIGHT ON - When holidays become horror days
- 11/05 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: the return of Europe’s Achilles heel
- 27/04 - U TALK - Protecting your internet purchases
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Our fundamental rights exposed
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Bonus ITV: Florian Geyer, Directorate General Justice, European Commission
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Reporter’s afterthought
- 08/12 - THE NETWORK - Toy safety on The Network
- 23/09 - U TALK - Food labelling: country of origin
- 02/09 - U TALK - Empowering e-consumers
- 12/08 - U TALK - What’s on my plate? EU food labelling rules
- 22/04 - U TALK - Internet shoppers and their rights
- 03/06 - FUTURIS - Sea to plate: a cool route
- 03/04 - Sanctions uncertainty pushes Russia closer to recession
- 17/03 - Eurozone inflation falls to four-year low
- 13/12 - In Bitcoins we don’t trust, says EU banking watchdog
- 21/11 - Hungary competition watchdog fines banks over mortgage cartel
- 21/10 - Starbucks prices criticised in China
- 08/05 - Consumer groups hail EU plan to create ‘right’ to have a bank…
- 25/02 - KFC revamps its reputation in China
- 25/02 - Horsemeat forces meatballs off the menu at IKEA
- 16/02 - Still more horse meat found in European ‘beef’ products
- 16/02 - EU launches testing programme in escalating horse meat scandal
- 15/02 - EU backs DNA tests in wake of horsemeat crisis
- 13/02 - Belgian shoppers fret over horsemeat scandal
- 11/02 - Stakes raised in the horsemeat scandal
- 08/02 - Findus beef lasagne is horsemeat
- 16/01 - The best of #burgergate
- 16/01 - Horse meat found in burgers in UK and Ireland
- 12/11 - Is the EU small claims system working?
- 08/06 - Germany: Social media to be used for credit checks
- 09/05 - EU reports drop in deadly goods entering the bloc
- 01/03 - Deep concerns over Google’s use of user info
- 23/02 - YouPorn screw-up leaves users without protection
- 27/01 - EU regulator probes transatlantic air pact
- 25/01 - EU gets tough on internet data protection
- 09/01 - Contaminated chickens in Germany raise health debate
- 18/07 - Obama creates new bank watchdog for consumers
- 07/07 - Mobile roaming charges set to fall
- 07/07 - EU to toughen food labelling rules
- 06/07 - EU bans Egyptian seeds due to deadly E. coli
- 23/06 - EU boosts online consumer rights
- 07/06 - EU must improve food alerts: farmers union
- 21/04 - iPhone user tracker raises privacy concerns
- 29/03 - European cloned meat talks stall
- 28/02 - Blocking fake medicines
- 16/02 - EU practical, legal steps against fake drugs
- 31/01 - What is alternative dispute resolution?
- 31/01 - Chinese price problems for Carrefour, others
- 24/01 - Food safety