World news about “Consumer Protection” published by euronews.
Most of the food we buy is packed in plastic, metal or other fabricated materials. That makes it easy to store and transport, but how can we be sure food packaging isn’t harmful to our health? Substances in plastic containers make them flexible The information on…
FUTURIS | 20/07 11:42 CET
Are we safe from harmful chemicals when we buy plastic-packaged food…
U TALK | 03/07 08:39 CET
Concerns about food products from cloned animals are preoccupying Emma…
12/06 13:42 CET
France’s data regulatory authority has ruled US giant Google…
U TALK | 25/02 18:07 CET
The challenges of opening a bank account in another country are…
U TALK | 23/01 11:11 CET
What protection do consumers have in services contracts? That’s…
- 10/12 - U TALK - Choose carefully – the safety and quality of toys and games
- 28/11 - U TALK - Retailers’ obligations to customers
- 17/11 - FUTURIS - Fresh and safe from field to plate
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: which material keeps food best for longest?
- 10/07 - THE NETWORK - The Network: is digital killing jobs?
- 04/07 - U TALK - New rights for consumers in the EU
- 30/05 - Google launches ‘right to be forgotten’ webform for removal…
- 11/04 - U TALK - Consumer concerns around 3D printing
- 06/01 - RIGHT ON - Big Data, Big Brother and the death of privacy in the digital age
- 02/01 - Wal-mart in China: donkey and fox meat alert
- 23/12 - RIGHT ON - Stay a happy shopper
- 20/12 - U TALK - Consumer rights of coach passengers in Europe
- 11/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Festive fakes – how counterfeiters are cashing in on Christmas
- 11/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Counterfeit Christmas: Full Debate
- 11/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - The real damage to brands
- 28/10 - RIGHT ON - Don’t get angry, file a claim!
- 28/10 - RIGHT ON - Size does matter in small claims
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Get prepared for the digital future!
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Do you know your online rights?
- 09/05 - I TALK - Is austerity a threat to EU health policy?
- 22/03 - BUSINESS PLANET - Eco-labels: a smart strategy
- 18/03 - RIGHT ON - Don’t rip me off!
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Careful what you click on!
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Privacy versus new information technology
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Is it too late to police the web?
- 21/12 - RIGHT ON - Bad toys banned from Santa’s list
- 12/11 - RIGHT ON - Give me what you owe me!
- 12/11 - RIGHT ON - Is the EU small claims system working?
- 25/06 - RIGHT ON - When things go wrong abroad
- 28/05 - RIGHT ON - Bonus ITV: The European Consumer Centre Ireland
- 28/05 - RIGHT ON - When holidays become horror days
- 11/05 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: the return of Europe’s Achilles heel
- 27/04 - U TALK - Protecting your internet purchases
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Our fundamental rights exposed
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Bonus ITV: Florian Geyer, Directorate General Justice, European Commission
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Reporter’s afterthought
- 08/12 - THE NETWORK - Toy safety on The Network
- 23/09 - U TALK - Food labelling: country of origin
- 02/09 - U TALK - Empowering e-consumers
- 12/08 - U TALK - What’s on my plate? EU food labelling rules
- 22/04 - U TALK - Internet shoppers and their rights
- 03/06 - FUTURIS - Sea to plate: a cool route
- 30/04 - Beijing bans outdoor kebab vendors to curb pollution
- 03/04 - Sanctions uncertainty pushes Russia closer to recession
- 17/03 - Eurozone inflation falls to four-year low
- 13/12 - In Bitcoins we don’t trust, says EU banking watchdog
- 21/11 - Hungary competition watchdog fines banks over mortgage cartel
- 21/10 - Starbucks prices criticised in China
- 08/07 - Science: Sunscreen truth
- 20/06 - Food safety takes centre stage in China
- 14/06 - Mobile phone roaming fees set to go
- 07/06 - Americans split over claims of online privacy violations
- 08/05 - Consumer groups hail EU plan to create ‘right’ to have a bank…
- 02/04 - Apple sorry for big trouble in not so little China
- 26/03 - Phishing – don’t take the bait
- 25/02 - KFC revamps its reputation in China
- 25/02 - Horsemeat forces meatballs off the menu at IKEA
- 16/02 - Still more horse meat found in European ‘beef’ products
- 16/02 - EU launches testing programme in escalating horse meat scandal
- 15/02 - EU backs DNA tests in wake of horsemeat crisis
- 13/02 - Belgian shoppers fret over horsemeat scandal
- 11/02 - Stakes raised in the horsemeat scandal
- 08/02 - Findus beef lasagne is horsemeat
- 16/01 - The best of #burgergate
- 16/01 - Horse meat found in burgers in UK and Ireland
- 12/11 - Is the EU small claims system working?
- 08/06 - Germany: Social media to be used for credit checks
- 09/05 - EU reports drop in deadly goods entering the bloc
- 01/03 - Deep concerns over Google’s use of user info
- 23/02 - YouPorn screw-up leaves users without protection
- 27/01 - EU regulator probes transatlantic air pact