World news about “Consumer Protection” published by euronews.
Metal, plastic or glass? Listen to this top Italian expert in food packaging next time you go shopping.
30/05 11:16 CET
The world's largest Internet search engine, which processes more than…
30/04 17:49 CET
Eating kebabs cooked on outdoor grills in a popular pastime in China…
RIGHT ON | 06/01 14:02 CET
Right On reporter Anne Devineaux traveled to Paris and Brussels to…
02/01 11:20 CET
In 1981, a kangaroo meat scandal linking the US and Australia created an urban legend. A song caught on, entitled 'Who put the roo in my stew'…
ON THE FRONTLINE | 11/12 18:12 CET
Christmas is boom-time for manufacturers and retailers as consumers…
- 11/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - The real damage to brands
- 28/10 - RIGHT ON - Don’t get angry, file a claim!
- 28/10 - RIGHT ON - Size does matter in small claims
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Get prepared for the digital future!
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Do you know your online rights?
- 08/07 - SCIENCE - Science: Sunscreen truth
- 20/06 - SCIENCE - Food safety takes centre stage in China
- 14/06 - Mobile phone roaming fees set to go
- 07/06 - Americans split over claims of online privacy violations
- 09/05 - I TALK - Is austerity a threat to EU health policy?
- 10/04 - Dutch recall 50,000 tonnes of beef on horsemeat suspicions
- 02/04 - Apple sorry for big trouble in not so little China
- 26/03 - HI-TECH - Phishing – don’t take the bait
- 22/03 - BUSINESS PLANET - Eco-labels: a smart strategy
- 18/03 - RIGHT ON - Don’t rip me off!
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Careful what you click on!
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Privacy versus new information technology
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Is it too late to police the web?
- 21/12 - RIGHT ON - Bad toys banned from Santa’s list
- 12/11 - RIGHT ON - Give me what you owe me!
- 12/11 - RIGHT ON - Is the EU small claims system working?
- 25/06 - RIGHT ON - When things go wrong abroad
- 28/05 - RIGHT ON - Bonus ITV: The European Consumer Centre Ireland
- 28/05 - RIGHT ON - When holidays become horror days
- 11/05 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: the return of Europe’s Achilles heel
- 27/04 - U TALK - Protecting your internet purchases
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Our fundamental rights exposed
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Bonus ITV: Florian Geyer, Directorate General Justice, European Commission
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Reporter’s afterthought
- 08/12 - THE NETWORK - Toy safety on The Network
- 23/09 - U TALK - Food labelling: country of origin
- 02/09 - U TALK - Empowering e-consumers
- 12/08 - U TALK - What’s on my plate? EU food labelling rules
- 22/04 - U TALK - Internet shoppers and their rights
- 03/06 - FUTURIS - Sea to plate: a cool route
- 03/04 - Sanctions uncertainty pushes Russia closer to recession
- 17/03 - Eurozone inflation falls to four-year low
- 13/12 - In Bitcoins we don’t trust, says EU banking watchdog
- 21/11 - Hungary competition watchdog fines banks over mortgage cartel
- 21/10 - Starbucks prices criticised in China
- 08/05 - Consumer groups hail EU plan to create ‘right’ to have a bank…
- 25/02 - KFC revamps its reputation in China
- 25/02 - Horsemeat forces meatballs off the menu at IKEA
- 16/02 - Still more horse meat found in European ‘beef’ products
- 16/02 - EU launches testing programme in escalating horse meat scandal
- 15/02 - EU backs DNA tests in wake of horsemeat crisis
- 13/02 - Belgian shoppers fret over horsemeat scandal
- 11/02 - Stakes raised in the horsemeat scandal
- 08/02 - Findus beef lasagne is horsemeat
- 16/01 - The best of #burgergate
- 16/01 - Horse meat found in burgers in UK and Ireland
- 12/11 - Is the EU small claims system working?
- 08/06 - Germany: Social media to be used for credit checks
- 09/05 - EU reports drop in deadly goods entering the bloc
- 01/03 - Deep concerns over Google’s use of user info
- 23/02 - YouPorn screw-up leaves users without protection
- 27/01 - EU regulator probes transatlantic air pact
- 25/01 - EU gets tough on internet data protection
- 09/01 - Contaminated chickens in Germany raise health debate
- 18/07 - Obama creates new bank watchdog for consumers
- 07/07 - Mobile roaming charges set to fall
- 07/07 - EU to toughen food labelling rules
- 06/07 - EU bans Egyptian seeds due to deadly E. coli
- 23/06 - EU boosts online consumer rights
- 07/06 - EU must improve food alerts: farmers union
- 21/04 - iPhone user tracker raises privacy concerns
- 29/03 - European cloned meat talks stall
- 28/02 - Blocking fake medicines
- 16/02 - EU practical, legal steps against fake drugs
- 31/01 - What is alternative dispute resolution?
- 31/01 - Chinese price problems for Carrefour, others