World news about “Consumer Protection” published by euronews.
Concerns about food products from cloned animals are preoccupying Emma from Lyon, who asks: “In Europe are we eating meat or milk from cloned animals?” Camille Perrin, Senior Food Policy Officer, BEUC (European Consumer Organisation based in Brussels)…
12/06 13:42 CET
France’s data regulatory authority has ruled US giant Google…
U TALK | 25/02 18:07 CET
The challenges of opening a bank account in another country are…
U TALK | 23/01 11:11 CET
What protection do consumers have in services contracts? That’s…
U TALK | 10/12 19:41 CET
Consumer rights relating to the safety and quality of toys is the…
- 17/11 - FUTURIS - Fresh and safe from field to plate
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: which material keeps food best for longest?
- 10/07 - THE NETWORK - The Network: is digital killing jobs?
- 04/07 - U TALK - New rights for consumers in the EU
- 30/05 - Google launches ‘right to be forgotten’ webform for removal…
- 11/04 - U TALK - Consumer concerns around 3D printing
- 06/01 - RIGHT ON - Big Data, Big Brother and the death of privacy in the digital age
- 02/01 - Wal-mart in China: donkey and fox meat alert
- 23/12 - RIGHT ON - Stay a happy shopper
- 20/12 - U TALK - Consumer rights of coach passengers in Europe
- 11/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Festive fakes – how counterfeiters are cashing in on Christmas
- 11/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Counterfeit Christmas: Full Debate
- 11/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - The real damage to brands
- 28/10 - RIGHT ON - Don’t get angry, file a claim!
- 28/10 - RIGHT ON - Size does matter in small claims
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Get prepared for the digital future!
- 14/10 - RIGHT ON - Do you know your online rights?
- 08/07 - SCIENCE - Science: Sunscreen truth
- 20/06 - SCIENCE - Food safety takes centre stage in China
- 14/06 - Mobile phone roaming fees set to go
- 07/06 - Americans split over claims of online privacy violations
- 09/05 - I TALK - Is austerity a threat to EU health policy?
- 10/04 - Dutch recall 50,000 tonnes of beef on horsemeat suspicions
- 02/04 - Apple sorry for big trouble in not so little China
- 26/03 - HI-TECH - Phishing – don’t take the bait
- 22/03 - BUSINESS PLANET - Eco-labels: a smart strategy
- 18/03 - RIGHT ON - Don’t rip me off!
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Careful what you click on!
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Privacy versus new information technology
- 07/01 - RIGHT ON - Is it too late to police the web?
- 21/12 - RIGHT ON - Bad toys banned from Santa’s list
- 12/11 - RIGHT ON - Give me what you owe me!
- 12/11 - RIGHT ON - Is the EU small claims system working?
- 25/06 - RIGHT ON - When things go wrong abroad
- 28/05 - RIGHT ON - Bonus ITV: The European Consumer Centre Ireland
- 28/05 - RIGHT ON - When holidays become horror days
- 11/05 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: the return of Europe’s Achilles heel
- 27/04 - U TALK - Protecting your internet purchases
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Our fundamental rights exposed
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Bonus ITV: Florian Geyer, Directorate General Justice, European Commission
- 02/04 - RIGHT ON - Reporter’s afterthought
- 08/12 - THE NETWORK - Toy safety on The Network
- 23/09 - U TALK - Food labelling: country of origin
- 02/09 - U TALK - Empowering e-consumers
- 12/08 - U TALK - What’s on my plate? EU food labelling rules
- 22/04 - U TALK - Internet shoppers and their rights
- 03/06 - FUTURIS - Sea to plate: a cool route
- 30/04 - Beijing bans outdoor kebab vendors to curb pollution
- 03/04 - Sanctions uncertainty pushes Russia closer to recession
- 17/03 - Eurozone inflation falls to four-year low
- 13/12 - In Bitcoins we don’t trust, says EU banking watchdog
- 21/11 - Hungary competition watchdog fines banks over mortgage cartel
- 21/10 - Starbucks prices criticised in China
- 08/05 - Consumer groups hail EU plan to create ‘right’ to have a bank…
- 25/02 - KFC revamps its reputation in China
- 25/02 - Horsemeat forces meatballs off the menu at IKEA
- 16/02 - Still more horse meat found in European ‘beef’ products
- 16/02 - EU launches testing programme in escalating horse meat scandal
- 15/02 - EU backs DNA tests in wake of horsemeat crisis
- 13/02 - Belgian shoppers fret over horsemeat scandal
- 11/02 - Stakes raised in the horsemeat scandal
- 08/02 - Findus beef lasagne is horsemeat
- 16/01 - The best of #burgergate
- 16/01 - Horse meat found in burgers in UK and Ireland
- 12/11 - Is the EU small claims system working?
- 08/06 - Germany: Social media to be used for credit checks
- 09/05 - EU reports drop in deadly goods entering the bloc
- 01/03 - Deep concerns over Google’s use of user info
- 23/02 - YouPorn screw-up leaves users without protection
- 27/01 - EU regulator probes transatlantic air pact
- 25/01 - EU gets tough on internet data protection