I talk concept
If you have ANY questions on Europe - Isabelle Kumar is on the job to get you answers. She will have a special guest for each show and will field your questions making sure you get the answers you deserve. Isabelle has no qualms about giving her guests a hard time - she wants a clear, direct answer and will do what it takes to get it.
We will inform you of the guests’ identity and the theme of the show well in advance via an on-air and online promo – that way you can fine-tune your questions. Send us your queries in video format or in writing. You can see how to upload your video below. Isabelle will select at least five of the best questions, take aim and fire them at her guest. This is a tough-talking programme so be prepared!
- Atom smashing at CERN – what does it mean to us? 18/07/2013
- Luca Parmitano on board the International Space Station 04/07/2013
- Femen’s breast bearing: firebrand feminism or foolish fad? 19/06/2013
- Iranian elections – Nobel Peace Prize winner Shirin Ebadi talks to euronews 12/06/2013
- The realities of the Syrian conflict: Carla del Ponte 07/06/2013
- I-talk: Portugal’s struggles 01/07/2013
- 23/05/2013As workers die, holding multinationals to account
- 09/05/2013Is austerity a threat to EU health policy?
- 24/04/2013Andrew Morton on Europe’s royals
- 10/04/2013“Our next goal: to join the Schengen area”: Croatia’s ambassador to Belgium
- 28/03/2013Fish stock dilemma
- 13/03/2013Budget, jobs and growth: the European Parliament has its say
- 07/03/2013Is it time to scrap the CAP?
- 31/01/2013Human Rights in the spotlight with your questions
- 10/01/2013Is EU-president Ireland still a euro-enthusiast?
- 19/12/2012Is Europe’s monarchy anachronistic?
- 05/12/2012Should the EU remain the world’s leading aid donor?
- 28/11/2012Obsession with austerity is dangerous – EU Vice-President
- 14/11/2012How much space do we need?