Are the Greek reforms working? Can they lift the country out of its sixth year of recession? Will anyone invest in a country still in crisis?
In this episode of Real Economy, you’ll have these questions answered, and more. You’ll learn the latest about the Commission’s Task Force for Greece (TFGR) and the Troika (which includes the European Union, the European Central Bank and the IMF) and how they are helping Greece implement the reforms necessary to rebuild its economy.
We reveal what needs to change to attract more foreign investment, something vital to Greece’s success.
Maithreyi Seetharaman, euronews presenter, meets Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Greek Minister of Administrative Reform. She asks some difficult questions about the mobility scheme and public-sector cutbacks, and receives some revealing answers.
Wires > European Affairs
- 15:21 CET Germany revises up 2016 total tax estimate by 5 billion euros
- 15:09 CET Greece’s sole oil producer boosts output by 30 percent
- 15:04 CET Amazon’s business marketplace hits $1 billion in sales
- 15:00 CET Exclusive – Big data breaches found at major email services: expert
- 14:41 CET China pledges steps to halt slowing private investment
- 14:35 CET Brazil’s prosecutors hit Vale, BHP with 155 billion-real civil…
- 14:27 CET Euro zone business surveys suggest slow but steady growth
- 14:24 CET Exclusive: CLS – adding China to FX settlement system will take…