Are the Greek reforms working? Can they lift the country out of its sixth year of recession? Will anyone invest in a country still in crisis?
In this episode of Real Economy, you’ll have these questions answered, and more. You’ll learn the latest about the Commission’s Task Force for Greece (TFGR) and the Troika (which includes the European Union, the European Central Bank and the IMF) and how they are helping Greece implement the reforms necessary to rebuild its economy.
We reveal what needs to change to attract more foreign investment, something vital to Greece’s success.
Maithreyi Seetharaman, euronews presenter, meets Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Greek Minister of Administrative Reform. She asks some difficult questions about the mobility scheme and public-sector cutbacks, and receives some revealing answers.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International news | euronews, latest international news
- 3Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 4Madrid to appeal Catalan road to independence from Spain
- 5Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
- 6Jorge Lorenzo clinches his third MotoGP title in Valencia
- 7Turkey: Explosion hits Istanbul’s main tourist district
- 8Paris: “I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery”
- 9Extras : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 10Partnering to grow Europe
- 11Macedonian Postcards: The Mavrovo National Park
- 12Moldova: protesters storm Parliament
- 13Benzema questioned in French sex tape case
- 14Business news and finance news | euronews: international economic and finance news
- 15Brussels remains on high alert: ‘multiple operations underway’ across Belgium
- 16Special Reports : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 17Norway sends Syrian refugees back to Russia
- 18smart care - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 19latest Learning World - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 20Meet Bernie Sanders, the democratic socialist who wants to be US president
Wires > European Affairs
- 01:36 CET Exclusive: Pentagon’s budget plan funds 404 Lockheed F-35 jets -…
- 01:08 CET BlackBerry cuts 200 jobs in Ontario and Florida to trim costs
- 23:04 CET New Jersey sues VW over excess diesel emissions
- 22:39 CET Global stocks fall after U.S. jobs report muddles Fed outlook
- 22:12 CET 1957 Ferrari racing car sold at auction for record $35.6 million
- 21:46 CET Eurosytem financial assets grew by 5 percent per year since 2002 -…
- 21:36 CET Burberry, Tom Ford align runway shows with retail availability
- 21:34 CET Rothesay Life in talks to buy Aegon’s UK annuity book – source