“We are in Iraq this month to meet women in Baghdad, Najaf, and Iraqi Kurdistan, who are fighting their own kind of war.
A human rights activist, two war widows and a female soldier are struggling to regain the rights Iraqi women have lost.
Every month in Women and War we bring you the untold stories of women who are fighting, across the world.”
- 1Rising Crystal meth industry winning drugs war
- 2Safety fears surround the world’s oldest atomic power plant
- 3Legal and lethal: the rise in deaths from new-wave drugs
- 4Remembrance of things past in Haiti and Cambodia
- 5“The effects from legal highs were so much more than any other drug I’ve ever tried”