Firefighters free man from microwave

Firefighters free man from microwave
Copyright West Midlands Fire Service
By Duncan Hooper
Share this articleComments
Share this articleClose Button

Joke ends with fire crews spending one hour to remove kitchen appliance.

ADVERTISEMENT

A British man had to be freed by firefighters after his friends trapped his head inside a microwave using cement.

Five firefighters in Wolverhampton, central England, took an hour to dismantle the appliance after the man's friends had used wall filler to fix his head inside.

The 22-year-old's friends had given him a pipe to breathe through and put a plastic bag to separate his head from the cement.

The fire service warned that the joke could have cost the man's life and also put at risk the lives of others by demanding the attention of the fire crew.

Share this articleComments

You might also like

King Charles III banknotes to enter circulation in June 2024

UK sanctions officials at Russian penal colony where Alexei Navalny died

Prince William calls for an end to fighting in Gaza as soon as possible