The complete blacklist of EU officials banned from Russia
By Thomas Seymat
- Mark DEMESMAEKER. MEP, ECR group.
- Guy VERHOFSTADT. MEP, member of the AFCO committee of the European Parliament, member of the EP political group leaders’ conference.
- Ilian VASILEV. Former ambassador of Bulgaria to Russia, co-owner of the consulting firm Innovative Energy Solutions.
- Stefan FÜLE. Former European Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy. Diplomat, politician.
- Marek ZENISEK. MP for the TOP-09 party, deputy-chairman of the party.
- Karel SCHWARZENBERG. Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the chamber of deputies of the Czech Parliament. TOP-09 party leader.
- Jaromir STETINA. MEP, EPP group. Chairman of the sub-committee on Defence and Security, member of the AFET committee of the European Parliament.
- Thomas AHRENKIEL. Head of the Danish Defence Intelligence Service,
- Daniel CARLSEN. Leader of the Danes’ Party
- Lene DESPERSEN. Former speaker for foreign and defence politics for the Conservative People’s Party.
- Per STIGMOLLER. Chairman of the Parlement’s committee on foreign policy. Spokesman on EU politics for the for the Conservative People’s Party, former minister of foreign affairs.
- Tunne KELAM. MEP, member of the AFET committee.
- Meelis KIILI. Brigadier general, commander of the national defence forces.
- Kristina OJULAND. Former member of the AFET committee of the European Parliament.
- Andres PARVE. Vice-chairman of the Union for Arms Industry. Head of the Estonian delegation to the NATO Industrial Advisory group.
- Urmas REINSALU. Former defence minister. Head of the party Pro Patria and Res Publica Union.
- Arnold SINISALU. General director of the security police.
- Riho TERRAS. Major general, supreme commander of the armed forces.
- Arthur TIGANIK. Deputy-supreme commander of the armed forces.
- Heidi Anneli HAUTALA. MEP, Greens/EFA group.
- Daniel COHN-BENDIT. Former MEP, Greens group.
- Bruno LE ROUX. MP and chairman of the Socialist, Radical, Citizen and Miscellaneous Left group at the French National Assembly.
- Bernard-Henri LEVY. Public figure.
- Henri MALOSSE. President of the European Economic and Social Committee.
- Theodore MARGELLOS. Co-owner of the consulting firm Informed Judgment Partners.
- Karl-Georg WELLMANN. Chairman of the German-Ukrainian parlementary group, member of the CDU party.
- Uwe CORSEPIUS. Secretary general of the Council of the European Union
- Michael FUCHS. Vice-chairman of the CDU/CSU in the Bundestag.
- Rebecca HARMS. Member of the EP political group leaders’ conference.
- Karl MÜLLNER. Lieutenant general, chief of staff of the German air force.
- Bernd POSSELT. Federal chairman of the Sudeten German Homeland Association. Former MEP, EPP group.
- Katrin SUDER. State secretary at the Federal Ministry of Defence.
- Solvita ABOLTINA. Speaker of the Latvian Parliament, president of the Unity party,
- Gediminas GRINA. Former director of the department for national security.
- Sandra KALNIETE. MEP, EPP group.
- Andrius KUBILUS. Member of the Latvian parliament. Chairman of the party Homeland Union – Lithuanian Christian Democrats.
- Vytautas LANDSBERGIS. Former member of the AFET committee of the European Parliament , Honorary chairman of the party Homeland Union – Lithuanian Christian Democrats.
- Jovita NELIUPSIENE. Head of the foreign politics group to the Latvian president.
- Artis PABRIKIS. MP.
- Inese VAIDERE. MEP and member of the AFET committee of the European Parliament
- Roberts ZILE. MEP, ECR group.
- Petras AUSTREVICIUS. MEP, ALDE group
- Arturas PALAUSKAS. Chairman of the committee for national security and defence. Former speaker of Parliament.
- Edmundas VAITEKUNAS. Chairman of the commission for Lithuanian radio and television.
- Louis BONTES. Member of the House of Representatives of the Netherlands and former chairman of the For the Netherlands party.
- Johannes Cornelis Van BAALEN. MEP, member of the AFET committee of the European Parliament
- Michiel SERVAES. Member of the house of Representatives for the Labour party.
- Ryszard ANTONILEGUTKO. MEP, ECR group.
- Bogdan BORUSEWICZ. Chairman (marshall) of the Polish Senate. Member of the Council for national safety.
- Jerzy BUZEK. MEP, member of the AFET committee of the European Parliament.
- Ryszard CZARNECKI. Vice-president of the EP, ECR group.
- Andrzej FALKOWSKI. Polish military representative in the military committee of NATO and the EU in Brussesl. Former deputy-head of the general staff of the Polish armed forces.
- Anna Elzbieta FOTYGA. MEP, ECR group. Chairwoman of SEDE, the EP’s subcommittee on Security and Defence.
- Maciej HUNIA. Head of the foreign intelligence agency.
- Pawel KOWAL. Former chairman of the EP delegation in the committee for the EU-Ukraine parliamentary cooperation.
- Stanislav KOZIEJ. Secretary at the national security council. Leader of the office for national security.
- Radoslav KUJAWA. Brigadier general. Head of the military intelligence service, head of the military intelligence service at the defence ministry.
- Robert KUPIECKI. Vice-minister of defence.
- Adam LIPINSKI. Member of the lower house of the Polish parliament.
- Marek Henryk MIGALSKI. Former member of the EP delegation in the committee for the EU-Russia parliamentary collaboration.
- Agniezska POMASKA. Member of the lower house of the Polish parliament.
- Jacezk SARYUSZ-WOLSKI. Member of the AFET committee of the European Parliament.
- Marek SIWIEC. Member of the AFET committee of the European Parliament.
- Marek TOMASZYCKI. Commander of the ”head commandos” of the Polish armed forces.
- Zbigniew WLOSOWICZ. Deputy leader for the office for national security.
- Iulian CHIFU. Former consultant for the Romanian presidency on strategic and national security questions. Columnist for the newspaper Evenimentul Zilej.
- Tiberiu-Liviu CHONDON. Fleet commander of the naval forces of Romania.
- Adrian CIOROIANU. Former deputy chairman of the ALDE EP group. Historian and professor at the University of Bucharest.
- Gheorghe HATEGAN. Deputy general director of the state company Transgas.
- Eugen TOMAC. Chairman of the People’s Movement party.
- José Ignacio SALAFRANCASANCHEZ-NEYRA. Former member of the AFET committee in the European Parliament.
- Ramon Luis VALCARCELSISO. Deputy chairman of the European Parliament, former president of the government of the autonomous region of Murcia.
- Lena ADELSOHN-LILJEROTH. Former sport and culture minister
- Anna Maria CORAZZABILDT. Vice-chair of the EP Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- Gunnar HÖKMARK. Member of the EP committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs.
- Gunnar KARLSON. Head of the Swedish Military Intelligence and Security Service administration.
- Eva LIDSTRÖM ADLER. Head of the Swedish tax authority.
- Marietta DE POURBAIX-LUNDIN. Former member of Parliament and head of the Swedish delegation to the parliamentary assembly of the Council of Europe.
- Magnus SÖDERMAN. Activist in the Swedish Resistance Movement group.
- Odd Sven-Eric WERIN. Counter admiral, Sweden’s military representative to the EU and NATO.
- Nick CLEGG. Former deputy Prime Minister.
- Philip DUNNE. Defence state secretary (deputy minister).
- Nicolas HOUGHTON. Chief of the Defence Staff.
- Edward McMILLAN-SCOTT. Former vice-president of the European Parliament.
- Andrew PARKER. General Director of MI5.
- Andrew ROBATHAN. Former State minister for Northern Ireland.
- Malcolm RIFKIND. Former chairman of the House of Commons’ Intelligence and Security Committee.
- John SAWERS. Former head of the MI6.
- Robert WALTER. Former member of the House of Commons.
Map of the countries most affected by the blacklist