21/08/12 16:38 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Rumours regularly surface that Israel is close to launching a military strike on Iran over its nuclear programme which immediately leads to counter threats by Tehran.
The internal conflict in Syria is threatening to spill out across the Middle East. Meanwhile, Egypt struggles to maintain stability on the Sinai peninsula following last year’s uprising.
Where does this leave Israel? Just how vulnerable is the Jewish state. Is there any truth to rumours that Israel poisoned the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat?
You can watch our full interview with Mark Regev, spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu online.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International news | euronews, latest international news
- 3Most Istanbul blast victims ‘were German’, says Turkey
- 4Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
- 5Madrid to appeal Catalan road to independence from Spain
- 6Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 7Moldova: protesters storm Parliament
- 8Partnering to grow Europe
- 9Jorge Lorenzo clinches his third MotoGP title in Valencia
- 10Norway sends Syrian refugees back to Russia
- 11Merroussis clinches the 33rd Athens Authentic Marathon
- 12Extras : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 13‘National’ funeral for Celine Dion’s husband ‘over the top’
- 14Special Reports : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 15Brussels remains on high alert: ‘multiple operations underway’ across Belgium
- 16Benzema questioned in French sex tape case
- 17Paris: “I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery”
- 18latest Learning World - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 19account : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 20Caught by the Maasai at mid-on ‘Warriors’ play cricket
Terror, anti-Semitism and peace: Israel’s Ambassador to France meets euronews
‘‘I was born to race’‘ – 15-time motorcycle world champion Giacomo Agostini
Is talk of a ‘Grexit’ a thing of the past or an ever present danger?
The Red Cross on negotiation and morphing conflicts
Red Crescent says vulnerable civilians pay the price for war in Syria
Wires > News
- 08:26 CET Al Qaeda mourns death of top commander in Yemen
- 07:56 CET Efforts to revive Afghan peace talks continue in Pakistan
- 07:06 CET As Myanmar powerbrokers talk, could Suu Kyi emerge as president?
- 06:30 CET Quake fells Taiwan apartment building, at least five dead
- 05:25 CET China faces diplomatic ‘crisis’ over missing Hong Kong booksellers
- 03:51 CET Convicted al Qaeda supporter, U.S. face off in medical malpractice…
- 03:21 CET Al Qaeda group claims kidnapping of Australians in Burkina Faso
- 00:41 CET Pentagon releases photos tied to Afghan, Iraq detainee abuse