World news about “Science” published by euronews.
A plane flies past a solar halo in Mexico City. According to meteorologists the weather phenomenon creates rainbows around the sun and is formed by the reflection of ice crystals. REUTERS/Henry Romero
FUTURIS | 22/05 11:16 CET
Electric vehicles are undoubtedly a form of transport with a future…
SCIENCE | 21/05 13:07 CET
Archaeologists are hard at work sifting through the dirt at a dig in…
19/05 13:53 CET
15/05 16:40 CET
Have you heard that a recent earthquake registered, say, seven “on the Richter scale”? Well, it probably hasn’t, and the source that brought…
13/05 12:43 CET
The 2015 Princess of Asturias Social Sciences prizewinner is French…
12/05 04:37 CET
Scientists are warning against the constant use of mobile phones, lap…
04/05 22:03 CET
A team at NASA's Langley Research Center is developing a concept of a battery-powered plane that has 10 engines and can take off like a…
FUTURIS | 24/04 11:31 CET
How can we help elderly people find their way around places which are…
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a robotic walker?
- 23/04 - SPACE - A satellite revolution in oceanography
- 21/04 - HI-TECH - Energy-generating clothes and smart lights join the Internet of Things
- 16/04 - MUSICA - What is life? Music and science combine in “Interplay” in…
- 16/04 - SCIENCE - Australian turtle tracking aids understanding and conservation
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Surviving strokes: University of Birmingham leading research into cutting…
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how smart is a coaster?
- 05/04 - Scientists hail ‘success’ as Hadron Collider resumes search…
- 03/04 - HIV ‘spreads in similar way to computer virus’
- 03/04 - U TALK - Is ‘Glyphosate’ herbicide a health risk?
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - Building for the future with self-repairing concrete
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - A recipe for self-healing concrete!
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s better, the eye or the camera?
- 16/03 - Mind the polar bears: How to watch a solar eclipse
- 13/03 - LEARNING WORLD - More than a feeling: the benefits of multisensory learning
- 06/03 - LEARNING WORLD - Speed learning: can we train our brain to learn more, faster?
- 27/02 - ‘Blue’ dress causes internet confusion. Is it white and gold?
- 26/02 - LEARNING WORLD - Spacewalking astronauts rig station for new US space taxis –…
- 24/02 - Drone does the shopping in Ankara
- 16/02 - SCIENCE - Live – World Innovation Summit for Health 2015
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Messenger RNA: the molecule that may teach our bodies to beat cancer
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can our cells create medicines?
- 05/02 - Hope for patients of mitochondrial diseases after UK’s historic vote
- 05/02 - CINEMA - Indie sci-fi thriller gets to shoot inside world-famous CERN
- 05/02 - SCIENCE - The fairest of them all: monkeys learn to recognise reflection in mirror
- 03/02 - Britain’s parliament allows human genome manipulation for first time
- 03/02 - UK votes in favour of three-person babies law
- 01/02 - Blaze rips through Moscow library home to millions of rare texts and books
- 09/01 - LEARNING WORLD - Learning as easy as A, B, free
- 02/01 - Do you know: how do you feed a mosquito?
- 22/12 - Oh cloned Christmas tree, your leaves are so duplicated
- 19/12 - Print yourself fitter say 3D food printers who promise freshness with the…
- 04/12 - SCIENCE - Tests on dogs in hope of prolonging human lifespan
- 14/11 - LEARNING WORLD - All in the mind? The role of neuroscience in education
- 13/11 - HI-TECH - Ambulance drone could help save lives, says inventor
- 13/11 - LEARNING WORLD - Author Paul Tough challenges common intelligence beliefs live from …
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Longer life for damaged livers
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we boost injured livers?
- 30/10 - World’s first 3D stomach grown in labs
- 29/10 - FUTURIS - Well-preserved mammoth carcass goes on display in Moscow – nocomment
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Tsunami alert
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you run away from a tsunami?
- 25/10 - Russia decides Winter time is the Right time
- 21/10 - SCIENCE - Anders Sandberg : Explorer of the mind
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 17/10 - SCIENCE - Why are Danes so happy? It could be in their genes
- 09/10 - Sulawesi caves show art may be older than ever
- 07/10 - Bright idea of low-energy LED wins Nobel Physics Prize
- 07/10 - SCIENCE - Transgenic silk worm produces tough spider silk
- 07/10 - Womb transplant baby brings joy for parents and hope for many
- 06/10 - FUTURIS - Picking your moments: the science behind foraging in forests
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how are we killing the forests?
- 05/09 - Massive dinosaur remains discovered in Argentina
- 04/09 - MUSICA - All in the mind: musical and scientific quest to understand improvisation
- 04/09 - SCIENCE - 3-D printed organs: one step closer
- 28/08 - SCIENCE - Elephants smell better
- 26/08 - SCIENCE - Latest archeological finds: digging deeper in Greece and Mexico
- 25/08 - SPACE - Rosetta selects top 5 landing sites on comet
- 22/08 - Northern Lights: watch live online Aurora Borealis footage for free
- 13/08 - Fields Medal mathematics prize won by female for first time
- 29/07 - Scientists baffled by two new holes discovered in Siberia
- 16/07 - CINEMA - The eyes have it in Mike Cahill’s tale of science and spirituality…
- 11/07 - Felix Baumgartner: The man who fell to Earth
- 08/07 - Breakthrough in developing blood test for Alzheimer’s disease
- 21/06 - US now says 84 lab workers were potentially exposed to anthrax
- 20/06 - Finland skin cancer camera raises hopes of medical breakthrough
- 18/06 - A revolution in the world of dentistry