World news about “Science” published by euronews.
Israeli archaeologists have discovered writing on a charred 1,500-year-old piece of parchment, using advanced digital imaging technology. The object was found 45 years ago in the same area where the Biblical Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Until now science wasn’t…
20/07 16:08 CET
Professor Stephen Hawking and Russian entrepreneur Yuri Milner have launched a project to search for alien life. The initiative is the largest…
15/07 18:26 CET
The Swiss team trying to fly a solar-powered plane around the world has abandoned its effort for this year. The Solar Impulse’s…
14/07 18:39 CET
The Millennium Development goal of giving life-saving treatment to 15 million people by the end of this year was reached nine months ahead of…
13/07 23:38 CET
Pluto – the dwarf planet on the edge of our solar system is…
SCIENCE | 30/06 15:07 CET
How does the human brain, a collection of nearly 100 billion densely…
25/06 14:29 CET
The month of June will be longer than last year – and…
23/06 11:10 CET
A lamb whose mother had been genetically modified with a jellyfish…
12/06 11:07 CET
Female scientists have taken to Twitter in sarcastic response to a…
- 09/06 - HI-TECH - Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of…
- 03/06 - Large Hadron Collider smashes energy record
- 03/06 - Large Hadron Collider opens “new chapter in physics”
- 02/06 - Large Hadron Collider poised to reach full speed and new discoveries
- 01/06 - FUTURIS - Root cause: making crop plants better at sourcing water and nutrients
- 01/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: roots or branches, which grow faster?
- 28/05 - Charpentier and Doudna win Princess of Asturias Award for gene-editing…
- 26/05 - SCIENCE - Tracking pilots’ brains to reduce risk of human error
- 22/05 - Solar halo observed in Mexico City
- 22/05 - FUTURIS - Recharging without cables: the road ahead for electric cars
- 22/05 - FUTURIS - Grilling up a steak over molten lava – nocomment
- 21/05 - SCIENCE - Evidence of ancient wine found in Georgia a vintage quaffed some 6,000…
- 19/05 - Heard the one about the neutron that walks into a bar?
- 19/05 - SCIENCE - Shoe chip measures hospital hand-washing
- 15/05 - What are the faultlines with the Richter scale?
- 13/05 - Esther Duflo wins Princess of Asturias Social Science prize
- 12/05 - Scientists warn against mobile phone ‘radiation’
- 04/05 - Watch: NASA’s ten-engine electric plane takes off
- 28/04 - SCIENCE - Andrea Ferrari: the graphene guru
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - The walking robot set to help elderly people live an autonomous life
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a robotic walker?
- 23/04 - SPACE - A satellite revolution in oceanography
- 21/04 - HI-TECH - Energy-generating clothes and smart lights join the Internet of Things
- 16/04 - MUSICA - What is life? Music and science combine in “Interplay” in…
- 16/04 - SCIENCE - Australian turtle tracking aids understanding and conservation
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Surviving strokes: University of Birmingham leading research into cutting…
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how smart is a coaster?
- 05/04 - Scientists hail ‘success’ as Hadron Collider resumes search…
- 03/04 - HIV ‘spreads in similar way to computer virus’
- 03/04 - U TALK - Is ‘Glyphosate’ herbicide a health risk?
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - Building for the future with self-repairing concrete
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - A recipe for self-healing concrete!
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s better, the eye or the camera?
- 16/03 - Mind the polar bears: How to watch a solar eclipse
- 13/03 - LEARNING WORLD - More than a feeling: the benefits of multisensory learning
- 06/03 - LEARNING WORLD - Speed learning: can we train our brain to learn more, faster?
- 27/02 - ‘Blue’ dress causes internet confusion. Is it white and gold?
- 26/02 - LEARNING WORLD - Spacewalking astronauts rig station for new US space taxis –…
- 24/02 - Drone does the shopping in Ankara
- 16/02 - SCIENCE - Live – World Innovation Summit for Health 2015
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Messenger RNA: the molecule that may teach our bodies to beat cancer
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can our cells create medicines?
- 05/02 - Hope for patients of mitochondrial diseases after UK’s historic vote
- 05/02 - CINEMA - Indie sci-fi thriller gets to shoot inside world-famous CERN
- 05/02 - SCIENCE - The fairest of them all: monkeys learn to recognise reflection in mirror
- 03/02 - Britain’s parliament allows human genome manipulation for first time
- 03/02 - UK votes in favour of three-person babies law
- 01/02 - Blaze rips through Moscow library home to millions of rare texts and books
- 09/01 - LEARNING WORLD - Learning as easy as A, B, free
- 02/01 - Do you know: how do you feed a mosquito?
- 22/12 - Oh cloned Christmas tree, your leaves are so duplicated
- 19/12 - Print yourself fitter say 3D food printers who promise freshness with the…
- 04/12 - SCIENCE - Tests on dogs in hope of prolonging human lifespan
- 14/11 - LEARNING WORLD - All in the mind? The role of neuroscience in education
- 13/11 - HI-TECH - Ambulance drone could help save lives, says inventor
- 13/11 - LEARNING WORLD - Author Paul Tough challenges common intelligence beliefs live from …
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Longer life for damaged livers
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we boost injured livers?
- 30/10 - World’s first 3D stomach grown in labs
- 29/10 - FUTURIS - Well-preserved mammoth carcass goes on display in Moscow – nocomment
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Tsunami alert
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you run away from a tsunami?
- 25/10 - Russia decides Winter time is the Right time
- 21/10 - SCIENCE - Anders Sandberg : Explorer of the mind
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 17/10 - SCIENCE - Why are Danes so happy? It could be in their genes
- 09/10 - Sulawesi caves show art may be older than ever
- 07/10 - Bright idea of low-energy LED wins Nobel Physics Prize