World news about “Science” published by euronews.
How can we help elderly people find their way around places which are new and completely unknown to them? At the Science Museum in Trento, northern Italy, Vittoria Basso, 91 years old, is involved in an unusual scientific experience. She is testing a robotic walker. "It is…
HI-TECH | 21/04 12:20 CET
Smart electronic devices are becoming very popular, but charging them…
SCIENCE | 16/04 10:16 CET
Marine turtles are among the most endangered species on the planet…
FUTURIS | 10/04 11:10 CET
Helping stroke survivors improve their quality of life is the goal of a…
05/04 20:44 CET
There was jubilation among scientists at Europe's physics research…
03/04 16:20 CET
Medical specialists and network security experts have worked out that…
FUTURIS | 30/03 11:42 CET
Bridges, tunnels and other civil engineering structures could become…
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - A recipe for self-healing concrete!
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s better, the eye or the camera?
- 16/03 - Mind the polar bears: How to watch a solar eclipse
- 13/03 - LEARNING WORLD - More than a feeling: the benefits of multisensory learning
- 06/03 - LEARNING WORLD - Speed learning: can we train our brain to learn more, faster?
- 27/02 - ‘Blue’ dress causes internet confusion. Is it white and gold?
- 26/02 - LEARNING WORLD - Spacewalking astronauts rig station for new US space taxis –…
- 24/02 - Drone does the shopping in Ankara
- 16/02 - SCIENCE - Live – World Innovation Summit for Health 2015
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Messenger RNA: the molecule that may teach our bodies to beat cancer
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can our cells create medicines?
- 05/02 - Hope for patients of mitochondrial diseases after UK’s historic vote
- 05/02 - CINEMA - Indie sci-fi thriller gets to shoot inside world-famous CERN
- 05/02 - SCIENCE - The fairest of them all: monkeys learn to recognise reflection in mirror
- 03/02 - Britain’s parliament allows human genome manipulation for first time
- 03/02 - UK votes in favour of three-person babies law
- 01/02 - Blaze rips through Moscow library home to millions of rare texts and books
- 09/01 - LEARNING WORLD - Learning as easy as A, B, free
- 02/01 - Do you know: how do you feed a mosquito?
- 22/12 - Oh cloned Christmas tree, your leaves are so duplicated
- 19/12 - Print yourself fitter say 3D food printers who promise freshness with the…
- 04/12 - SCIENCE - Tests on dogs in hope of prolonging human lifespan
- 14/11 - LEARNING WORLD - All in the mind? The role of neuroscience in education
- 13/11 - HI-TECH - Ambulance drone could help save lives, says inventor
- 13/11 - LEARNING WORLD - Author Paul Tough challenges common intelligence beliefs live from …
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Longer life for damaged livers
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we boost injured livers?
- 30/10 - World’s first 3D stomach grown in labs
- 29/10 - FUTURIS - Well-preserved mammoth carcass goes on display in Moscow – nocomment
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Tsunami alert
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you run away from a tsunami?
- 25/10 - Russia decides Winter time is the Right time
- 21/10 - SCIENCE - Anders Sandberg : Explorer of the mind
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 17/10 - SCIENCE - Why are Danes so happy? It could be in their genes
- 09/10 - Sulawesi caves show art may be older than ever
- 07/10 - Bright idea of low-energy LED wins Nobel Physics Prize
- 07/10 - SCIENCE - Transgenic silk worm produces tough spider silk
- 07/10 - Womb transplant baby brings joy for parents and hope for many
- 06/10 - FUTURIS - Picking your moments: the science behind foraging in forests
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how are we killing the forests?
- 05/09 - Massive dinosaur remains discovered in Argentina
- 04/09 - MUSICA - All in the mind: musical and scientific quest to understand improvisation
- 04/09 - SCIENCE - 3-D printed organs: one step closer
- 28/08 - SCIENCE - Elephants smell better
- 26/08 - SCIENCE - Latest archeological finds: digging deeper in Greece and Mexico
- 25/08 - SPACE - Rosetta selects top 5 landing sites on comet
- 22/08 - Northern Lights: watch live online Aurora Borealis footage for free
- 13/08 - Fields Medal mathematics prize won by female for first time
- 29/07 - Scientists baffled by two new holes discovered in Siberia
- 16/07 - CINEMA - The eyes have it in Mike Cahill’s tale of science and spirituality…
- 11/07 - Felix Baumgartner: The man who fell to Earth
- 08/07 - Breakthrough in developing blood test for Alzheimer’s disease
- 21/06 - US now says 84 lab workers were potentially exposed to anthrax
- 20/06 - Finland skin cancer camera raises hopes of medical breakthrough
- 18/06 - A revolution in the world of dentistry
- 11/06 - SCIENCE - Seeing inside insects to mimic their movements and build better machines
- 11/06 - Bird’s-eye view: Egyptian desert meets the Red Sea
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do injured brains dream?
- 09/06 - SCIENCE - Why octopuses don’t get into a tangle
- 03/06 - ‘Grandfather of ecstasy’ Alexander ‘Sasha’ Shulgin…
- 16/05 - Study of 12,000-year-old skeleton sheds light on origins of first Americans
- 13/05 - SCIENCE - What will we discover when we switch the LHC back on?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 30/04 - SCIENCE - Aliens of the sea
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Flower power