World news about “Science” published by euronews.
Dinosaur remains measuring 26 metres long and weighing 59,000 kilos have been uncovered in Argentina. Scientists found the 77 million year old Dreadnoughtus in southern Patagonia. They say the fossil was remarkably well-preserved. Dreadnoughtus weighed more than an adult…
MUSICA | 04/09 19:01 CET
Crouched over their keyboards, the intensity of the moment etched on…
SCIENCE | 26/08 16:20 CET
Archaeologists have unearthed an ancient tomb in the Macedonian region…
22/08 15:10 CET
Tourists pay thousands of euros for a front row seat at one of nature's…
13/08 09:44 CET
An Iranian mathematician has become the first ever female to win the…
29/07 17:14 CET
Scientists are investigating two new giant holes that have been…
11/07 16:12 CET
== Interview Felix Baumgartner is the world’s most famous skydiver, a daring athlete and explorer of the extreme who jumped to Earth from…
08/07 17:06 CET
Scientists in Britain say they have made an important breakthrough in…
- 21/06 - US now says 84 lab workers were potentially exposed to anthrax
- 20/06 - Finland skin cancer camera raises hopes of medical breakthrough
- 18/06 - A revolution in the world of dentistry
- 11/06 - SCIENCE - Seeing inside insects to mimic their movements and build better machines
- 11/06 - Bird’s-eye view: Egyptian desert meets the Red Sea
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do injured brains dream?
- 09/06 - SCIENCE - Why octopuses don’t get into a tangle
- 03/06 - ‘Grandfather of ecstasy’ Alexander ‘Sasha’ Shulgin…
- 16/05 - Study of 12,000-year-old skeleton sheds light on origins of first Americans
- 13/05 - SCIENCE - What will we discover when we switch the LHC back on?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 30/04 - SCIENCE - Aliens of the sea
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Flower power
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we stop aging?
- 10/04 - SCIENCE - Put on your thinking cap
- 09/04 - Solar Impulse 2 takes on the world
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Viral attack: defenseless oysters
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you vaccinate an oyster?
- 25/03 - Could discovery of new planet mean we are a step closer to finding alien…
- 20/03 - SPACE - Big Bang News: Did the Earth just move for cosmology?
- 18/03 - Scientists find evidence to support origins of the universe
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Shakin’ all over – Europe researches quake-proof bridges
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Do earthquakes also bring life?
- 03/03 - World’s first artificial heart patient dies in Paris after 75 days
- 27/02 - Scientists discuss prospect of babies with three parents
- 19/02 - SCIENCE - New blood test for schizophrenia
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Elixir of youth
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Is an Elixir of Youth Possible?
- 13/02 - Ancient fish was pivotal in evolution of face researchers find
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Beyond the subconscious
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Deep inside our subconscious
- 06/02 - Protoype bionic hand gives amputees a real sense of touch
- 31/01 - LEARNING WORLD - Creative thinking: taking an artistic approach to science
- 30/01 - Prone to illness? Blame the Neanderthals
- 30/01 - Japanese scientists discover new speedy way to create stem cells
- 29/01 - Stem cells produced without embryo in major scientific breakthrough
- 20/01 - Infants do fake cry to get attention study shows
- 09/01 - Aurora Borealis: cold comfort after ‘polar vortex’ in the US
- 21/12 - French company implants first artificial heart
- 09/12 - INTERVIEW - What’s God got to do with it?, asks Nobel Prize in Physics winner
- 03/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Europe school pupils lag behind Asian teens
- 25/11 - FUTURIS - Invisible at first sight
- 18/11 - FUTURIS - Night flight – taking to the clouds to improve aerodynamics
- 14/11 - Scientists recreate volcanic ash cloud off French coast to test plane…
- 08/11 - What do you see in Google’s #RorschachDoodle?
- 07/11 - Scientists question if men should sit down to pass urine
- 07/11 - SCIENCE - Infected mosquitos could cut dengue
- 04/11 - SCIENCE - Kenya: rare ‘hybrid’ solar eclipse – nocomment
- 01/11 - LEARNING WORLD - WISE 2013: The role of technology in education
- 31/10 - Romanian scientists create artificial blood
- 28/10 - FUTURIS - Making fire from water
- 18/10 - British scientist may have solved mystery of Yeti
- 18/10 - Dmanisi skull finds bring human family together
- 17/10 - A fingernail-sized frog
- 11/10 - Nobel prize surprise for scientist Peter Higgs
- 08/10 - Higgs and Englert awarded 2013 Nobel Prize for Physics for Higgs boson…
- 05/10 - Wildcat: the fastest legged robot in the world
- 19/09 - Japanese breakthrough in the Alzheimer’s mystery
- 17/09 - SCIENCE - Breakthrough stem cell find in Madrid
- 08/08 - Mini Mona Lisa on world’s smallest canvas
- 29/07 - SCIENCE - Geothermal plans halted after earthquake
- 18/07 - I TALK - Atom smashing at CERN – what does it mean to us?
- 09/07 - SCIENCE - Secrets of African rivers
- 05/07 - Back in the Day: Dolly, the first cloned mammal
- 01/07 - SCIENCE - Science says ‘ciao’ to Italy’s Margherita Hack: the…
- 29/06 - Italy’s ‘noble mother of science’ Margherita Hack dies
- 21/06 - LEARNING WORLD - Subject to choice
- 19/06 - HI-TECH - Flying bike gets off the ground
- 13/06 - Human DNA cannot be patented US supreme court rules
- 13/06 - SCIENCE - The bee-ginning of the end?