BREAKING NEWS

Now Reading:

Former Nazi medic goes on trial in Germany

world news

Former Nazi medic goes on trial in Germany

Advertisement

Hubert Zafke, a former SS medic accused of assisting in the killing of thousands in the Auschwitz death camp has gone on trial in Germany at the fourth attempt.

The 95-year-old’s mass murder trial had previously been postponed three times for reasons of poor health.

He is said to have served at the camp for one month from August 15 to September 14, 1944.

Every story can be told in many ways: see the perspectives from Euronews journalists in our other language teams.

Next Article