Flights were disrupted when a UFO appeared on radars at a German airport, police have said.
The unidentified aircraft cancelled one flight, diverted another and caused delays at Bremen airport.
The airport said the UFO showed up on its radar several times between 16h30 and 21h30 local time.
Police, who scrambled a helicopter to investigate, admit they still don’t know what the object was.
The incident cancelled a flight from Frankfurt, while another from Munich was diverted to Hanover.
A similar incident in Saxony on Sunday turned out to be a remote-controlled model airship.
Iran bans female MP for ‘handshake with an unrelated man’
Analysis: Trump triumphs over rivals but faces uphill battle against Clinton
Video: Transgender woman ‘assaulted on New York subway’
Andy Murray joins Federer in not staying at Rio Olympic Village
Hunger is no game as Italian court quashes homeless man’s food theft conviction
Wires > News
- 21:30 CET Depression reigns as EU presidents debate future of Europe
- 20:58 CET Air strikes on camp for displaced Syrians kill 28, monitor says
- 20:39 CET Ex-Venezuela parliament head sues News Corp over drug article
- 19:27 CET ‘Trump of the East’ widens lead in last poll before Philippine vote
- 19:15 CET Republicans grapple with whether to back Trump for White House
- 19:03 CET Acting Irish PM Kenny sets vote on re-election for Friday
- 18:51 CET Italy, Germany agree on immigration policy, but not on financing
- 18:23 CET ‘No boots on the ground’ has its limits as U.S. Navy SEAL is…