EventsEventsPodcasts
Loader
Find Us
ADVERTISEMENT

Singer Prince died of prescription drug overdose - medical examiner

Singer Prince died of prescription drug overdose - medical examiner
Copyright 
By Euronews
Published on
Share this articleComments
Share this articleClose Button
Copy/paste the article video embed link below:Copy to clipboardCopied

American pop artist Prince died from a self-administered overdose of a prescription painkiller.

ADVERTISEMENT

American pop artist Prince died from a self-administered overdose of a prescription painkiller.

The US Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office said the singer died of an accidental overdose of one of the strongest opiate drugs on the market: fentanyl.

The probe into Prince’s death had focused on painkillers after prescription opioid medication was found close to where he died .. and after reports he had been struggling with an addiction.

The songwriter was found dead in his home in the US state of Minneapolis in last April.

Share this articleComments

You might also like

Biden vows to respect son's guilty verdict in gun trial

Looking for an online article from 2013? It may have disappeared, new study says

US President Joe Biden calls Japan and India 'xenophobic' countries in latest gaffe