World news about “Research” published by euronews.
When Dr Laura Robinson and her team set off from Tenerife to Trinidad on a scientific expedition, they could guarantee that they would see parts of our planet that nobody has ever seen before. With so little of the deep ocean mapped in detail, the British oceanographer told…
SCIENCE | 04/12 15:03 CET
The quest for immortality is one of man's eternal goals. Short of that, a team of scientists in the US are planning ==tests on pet dogs to…
SCIENCE | 03/12 12:14 CET
Scientists are warning that ==the Earth's coral reefs could be extinct…
LEARNING WORLD | 14/11 16:55 CET
There is no agreement on whether studying the way the brain works can…
HI-TECH | 05/11 14:24 CET
A computer programming app has been released that is so easy to use…
SCIENCE | 21/10 10:35 CET
*Jeremy Curl has just returned to Europe after an epic voyage on foot through the Sahara desert in search of prehistoric art. The Anglo-Irish…
SCIENCE | 17/10 09:42 CET
Denmark usually comes top of the list of the world's happiest nations. But this could have nothing to do with the country's high standard of…
- 06/10 - FUTURIS - Picking your moments: the science behind foraging in forests
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 22/09 - HI-TECH - Brain plane simulator
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how are we killing the forests?
- 08/09 - FUTURIS - New skins for leaky buildings
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - A robot that grows
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s the wood wide web?
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: why kill rats?
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Is it safe? Seeking a universal test for fresh water
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can water kill you?
- 20/06 - Finland skin cancer camera raises hopes of medical breakthrough
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 28/05 - American and Spanish chemists win prestigious Asturias research prize
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Good vibrations
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 13/05 - SCIENCE - What will we discover when we switch the LHC back on?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 05/05 - SCIENCE - Keeping a closer eye on reindeer and penguins
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Longer life for broken eggs
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: are broken eggs a threat?
- 25/04 - Spain searches for remains of Don Quixote author Miguel de Cervantes
- 21/04 - Nepalese sherpas threaten strike in wake of Everest avalanche tragedy
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Richer soil from old bones
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do plants eat skeletons?
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Flower power
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Viral attack: defenseless oysters
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you vaccinate an oyster?
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Kill the Spill
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we eat toxic waste?
- 28/03 - New search area for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 13/03 - HI-TECH - World Wide Web celebrates 25 years of existence
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Shakin’ all over – Europe researches quake-proof bridges
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Do earthquakes also bring life?
- 05/03 - HI-TECH - Projection project puts texts and emails on the tips of your fingers
- 03/03 - FUTURIS - Say cheese! Making pizza a guilt-free pleasure
- 03/03 - FUTURIS - Fast food: can it be healthy?
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Algae and Olives
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Is olive oil greener with algae?
- 21/02 - SCIENCE - SeaOrbiter set for construction
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Elixir of youth
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Is an Elixir of Youth Possible?
- 30/01 - HI-TECH - Are you addicted to your smartphone?
- 29/01 - Stem cells produced without embryo in major scientific breakthrough
- 20/01 - FUTURIS - Fishing for earthquakes: a new wave in seismology
- 20/01 - FUTURIS - Can fish feel earthquakes?
- 20/01 - Infants do fake cry to get attention study shows
- 25/11 - FUTURIS - Invisible at first sight
- 18/11 - FUTURIS - Night flight – taking to the clouds to improve aerodynamics
- 04/11 - FUTURIS - Art detectives team up
- 28/10 - FUTURIS - Making fire from water
- 21/10 - FUTURIS - Something in the air
- 30/09 - Children born to young mothers ‘more likely’ to die in childhood
- 09/09 - FUTURIS - A new ‘skin’ for old stones
- 30/07 - Parents: children copy your TV habits
- 29/07 - Harvard study suggests drinking coffee can halve suicide risk
- 24/07 - HI-TECH - Developing self-destructing mobile phones
- 24/07 - Fresh research discovers that dolphins can call each other by “name”
- 15/07 - FUTURIS - Intelligent irrigation: growing green
- 08/07 - FUTURIS - Iceland mans its volcano front line
- 24/06 - FUTURIS - Green Concrete under construction
- 17/06 - HI-TECH - Driven to distraction
- 10/06 - FUTURIS - Echoes from the deep
- 05/06 - One in four British children faces poverty by 2020
- 03/06 - FUTURIS - Plants that track air pollution
- 27/05 - FUTURIS - Sea fuel
- 20/05 - FUTURIS - Deep inside the brain