World news about “Research” published by euronews.
The Qori Kalis Glacier snakes out of the Peruvian Andes. It is one of the few tropical glaciers left in the world and one of the most studied. According to the National Snow and Ice Data Center in the US, the ice has retreated by almost 50 percent since 1963 when measurements…
22/07 16:56 CET
There has been a cautious welcome to news of a drug that appears to…
FUTURIS | 20/07 11:43 CET
Most of the food we buy is packed in plastic, metal or other…
FUTURIS | 20/07 11:42 CET
Are we safe from harmful chemicals when we buy plastic-packaged food…
HI-TECH | 06/07 11:46 CET
The Eureka project has just celebrated its 30th anniversary in Lugano…
04/07 21:50 CET
Revolutionary icon Fidel Castro has made his first public appearance…
FUTURIS | 29/06 11:31 CET
At a research facility near Montpellier in southern France, a mock-up…
SCIENCE | 24/06 12:08 CET
It is a humble Australian reptile boasting a special talent…
- 15/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do fish feel global warming?
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Helping farms produce more crops with less water
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crops grow without water?
- 01/06 - FUTURIS - Root cause: making crop plants better at sourcing water and nutrients
- 01/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: roots or branches, which grow faster?
- 28/05 - Charpentier and Doudna win Princess of Asturias Award for gene-editing…
- 18/05 - FUTURIS - Hidden dimensions: 3D scanner reveals the inner secrets of artworks
- 18/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can graphene see through time?
- 13/05 - FUTURIS - Tracking down earthquake survivors by their sweat
- 11/05 - FUTURIS - Saving water from waste in chemical plants
- 11/05 - FUTURIS - How to solve the water scarcity problem?
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - The walking robot set to help elderly people live an autonomous life
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a robotic walker?
- 23/04 - SPACE - A satellite revolution in oceanography
- 20/04 - FUTURIS - Portuguese researchers discover the secret of Mind Control
- 16/04 - SCIENCE - Australian turtle tracking aids understanding and conservation
- 13/04 - SCIENCE - Smartphones changing the way our brain and thumbs interact
- 06/04 - FUTURIS - Slik operation: new device to remove oil from troubled waters
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - Building for the future with self-repairing concrete
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - A recipe for self-healing concrete!
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Will hypersonic passenger planes ever be a reality?
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how to fly around the world in 3 hours?
- 25/02 - Blind man sees wife for the first time in ten years
- 23/02 - FUTURIS - Elastic road surface reduces motorway noise pollution
- 19/02 - SCIENCE - Could virtual body swapping reduce racism?
- 18/02 - HI-TECH - Robot cuttlefish ready for underwater action
- 12/02 - English and Spanish among happiest languages
- 09/02 - FUTURIS - Sea change in shipping: natural gas to make engines more eco-friendly
- 05/02 - SCIENCE - The fairest of them all: monkeys learn to recognise reflection in mirror
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Building the planes (and maybe lowering the air fares) of the future
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can matter think?
- 05/01 - HI-TECH - Cleaner air con in cars thanks to innovative high-tech device
- 15/12 - SCIENCE - Laura Robinson: Deep ocean explorer
- 04/12 - SCIENCE - Tests on dogs in hope of prolonging human lifespan
- 03/12 - SCIENCE - Mapping the oceans’ coral reefs to try and save them from extinction
- 14/11 - LEARNING WORLD - All in the mind? The role of neuroscience in education
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 05/11 - HI-TECH - ScratchJr – Teaching pre-school kids how to write computer code
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Tsunami alert
- 21/10 - SCIENCE - Jeremy Curl: Seeking prehistoric art in the Sahara
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 17/10 - SCIENCE - Why are Danes so happy? It could be in their genes
- 06/10 - FUTURIS - Picking your moments: the science behind foraging in forests
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 22/09 - HI-TECH - Brain plane simulator
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how are we killing the forests?
- 08/09 - FUTURIS - New skins for leaky buildings
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - A robot that grows
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s the wood wide web?
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: why kill rats?
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Is it safe? Seeking a universal test for fresh water
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can water kill you?
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Good vibrations
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 13/05 - SCIENCE - What will we discover when we switch the LHC back on?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 05/05 - SCIENCE - Keeping a closer eye on reindeer and penguins
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Longer life for broken eggs
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: are broken eggs a threat?
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Richer soil from old bones
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do plants eat skeletons?
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Flower power
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Viral attack: defenseless oysters
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you vaccinate an oyster?