World news about “Research” published by euronews.
Water covers most of our planet, but we still lack knowledge of the deep changes that are going on in our seas and oceans. In this episode of Futuris, we join a scientific expedition trying to better understand the marine environment. Finland’s main research vessel, the…
SCIENCE | 25/04 15:53 CET
A new infrared process developed by German researchers is helping…
FUTURIS | 14/03 11:33 CET
Alternative energy sources are gradually replacing fossil fuels, but…
01/03 10:33 CET
A new study by a French scientists suggests the Zika virus might cause…
FUTURIS | 22/02 11:08 CET
Futuris producer Denis Loctier looks at the development of a flying…
17/02 11:20 CET
A rocket carrying an astronomy observation satellite has been…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 27/01 11:35 CET
A new report has pointed to possible long-term health problems in cows…
- 13/11 - FOCUS - Salt filled batteries to give engines new lease of life
- 26/10 - FUTURIS - A brighter future? EU researchers harness the power of light
- 26/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: why is the sky blue?
- 22/10 - SCIENCE - New research yields surprising finds about Pompeii residents
- 15/10 - SCIENCE - Purdue University researchers experiment the dangers of heating hair
- 08/10 - Crew from missing US cargo ship assumed dead
- 07/10 - Slaves to our smartphones? New study details digital amnesia
- 17/09 - How many hours do you have to work to buy an iPhone?
- 14/09 - FUTURIS - Robot archaeologists: taking the risks out of underwater fieldwork
- 14/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: are there still treasures under the sea?
- 10/09 - Homo Naledi: A new human-like species discovered in South Africa
- 18/08 - FUTURIS - Hidden dimensions: 3D scanner reveals the inner secrets of artworks
- 30/07 - SCIENCE - Retreating ice reveals climate secrets on Qori Kalis glacier
- 22/07 - Alzheimer’s: cautious reaction to claims new drug could slow…
- 22/07 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Juncker’s plan to boost EU investment
- 20/07 - FUTURIS - In touch with food: could chemicals used in packaging be harmful?
- 20/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: is plastic packaging bad for your health?
- 13/07 - FUTURIS - Getting rail freight back on track in Europe
- 06/07 - HI-TECH - The Eureka project: 30 years of research and innovation across borders
- 04/07 - Cuba: Castro meets cheesemakers in rare public appearance
- 29/06 - FUTURIS - Movers, not shakers: cable-driven robots may lift European heavy industry
- 29/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a cable robot?
- 24/06 - SCIENCE - Tiny gecko could hold secret to new water repellent materials
- 15/06 - FUTURIS - Is seafood still safe to eat?
- 15/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do fish feel global warming?
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Helping farms produce more crops with less water
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crops grow without water?
- 01/06 - FUTURIS - Root cause: making crop plants better at sourcing water and nutrients
- 01/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: roots or branches, which grow faster?
- 28/05 - Charpentier and Doudna win Princess of Asturias Award for gene-editing…
- 18/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can graphene see through time?
- 13/05 - FUTURIS - Tracking down earthquake survivors by their sweat
- 11/05 - FUTURIS - Saving water from waste in chemical plants
- 11/05 - FUTURIS - How to solve the water scarcity problem?
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - The walking robot set to help elderly people live an autonomous life
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a robotic walker?
- 23/04 - SPACE - A satellite revolution in oceanography
- 20/04 - FUTURIS - Portuguese researchers discover the secret of Mind Control
- 16/04 - SCIENCE - Australian turtle tracking aids understanding and conservation
- 13/04 - SCIENCE - Smartphones changing the way our brain and thumbs interact
- 06/04 - FUTURIS - Slik operation: new device to remove oil from troubled waters
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - Building for the future with self-repairing concrete
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - A recipe for self-healing concrete!
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Will hypersonic passenger planes ever be a reality?
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how to fly around the world in 3 hours?
- 25/02 - Blind man sees wife for the first time in ten years
- 23/02 - FUTURIS - Elastic road surface reduces motorway noise pollution
- 19/02 - SCIENCE - Could virtual body swapping reduce racism?
- 18/02 - HI-TECH - Robot cuttlefish ready for underwater action
- 12/02 - English and Spanish among happiest languages
- 09/02 - FUTURIS - Sea change in shipping: natural gas to make engines more eco-friendly
- 05/02 - SCIENCE - The fairest of them all: monkeys learn to recognise reflection in mirror
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Building the planes (and maybe lowering the air fares) of the future
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can matter think?
- 05/01 - HI-TECH - Cleaner air con in cars thanks to innovative high-tech device
- 15/12 - SCIENCE - Laura Robinson: Deep ocean explorer
- 04/12 - SCIENCE - Tests on dogs in hope of prolonging human lifespan
- 03/12 - SCIENCE - Mapping the oceans’ coral reefs to try and save them from extinction
- 14/11 - LEARNING WORLD - All in the mind? The role of neuroscience in education
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 05/11 - HI-TECH - ScratchJr – Teaching pre-school kids how to write computer code
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Tsunami alert
- 21/10 - SCIENCE - Jeremy Curl: Seeking prehistoric art in the Sahara
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 17/10 - SCIENCE - Why are Danes so happy? It could be in their genes
- 06/10 - FUTURIS - Picking your moments: the science behind foraging in forests
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 22/09 - HI-TECH - Brain plane simulator
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs