World news about “Research” published by euronews.
There is no agreement on whether studying the way the brain works can help improve educational outcomes, but the discussion is a hot topic amongst educational experts. *USA: Brain waves* The ==Teachers College== of Columbia University in New York, founded in 1887, has a…
HI-TECH | 05/11 14:24 CET
A computer programming app has been released that is so easy to use…
SCIENCE | 21/10 10:35 CET
*Jeremy Curl has just returned to Europe after an epic voyage on foot through the Sahara desert in search of prehistoric art. The Anglo-Irish…
SCIENCE | 17/10 09:42 CET
Denmark usually comes top of the list of the world's happiest nations. But this could have nothing to do with the country's high standard of…
FUTURIS | 06/10 11:54 CET
Forests are not just a source of timber; mushrooms, berries, nuts and…
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how are we killing the forests?
- 08/09 - FUTURIS - New skins for leaky buildings
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - A robot that grows
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s the wood wide web?
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: why kill rats?
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Is it safe? Seeking a universal test for fresh water
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can water kill you?
- 20/06 - Finland skin cancer camera raises hopes of medical breakthrough
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 28/05 - American and Spanish chemists win prestigious Asturias research prize
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Good vibrations
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 13/05 - SCIENCE - What will we discover when we switch the LHC back on?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 05/05 - SCIENCE - Keeping a closer eye on reindeer and penguins
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Longer life for broken eggs
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: are broken eggs a threat?
- 25/04 - Spain searches for remains of Don Quixote author Miguel de Cervantes
- 21/04 - Nepalese sherpas threaten strike in wake of Everest avalanche tragedy
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Richer soil from old bones
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do plants eat skeletons?
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Flower power
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Viral attack: defenseless oysters
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you vaccinate an oyster?
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Kill the Spill
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we eat toxic waste?
- 28/03 - New search area for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 13/03 - HI-TECH - World Wide Web celebrates 25 years of existence
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Shakin’ all over – Europe researches quake-proof bridges
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Do earthquakes also bring life?
- 05/03 - HI-TECH - Projection project puts texts and emails on the tips of your fingers
- 03/03 - FUTURIS - Say cheese! Making pizza a guilt-free pleasure
- 03/03 - FUTURIS - Fast food: can it be healthy?
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Algae and Olives
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Is olive oil greener with algae?
- 21/02 - SCIENCE - SeaOrbiter set for construction
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Elixir of youth
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Is an Elixir of Youth Possible?
- 30/01 - HI-TECH - Are you addicted to your smartphone?
- 29/01 - Stem cells produced without embryo in major scientific breakthrough
- 20/01 - FUTURIS - Fishing for earthquakes: a new wave in seismology
- 20/01 - FUTURIS - Can fish feel earthquakes?
- 20/01 - Infants do fake cry to get attention study shows
- 12/12 - Dementia: ‘a global emergency, needing a global solution’
- 05/12 - Human DNA from 400,000 years ago discovered in Spain
- 28/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - French researcher claims GM food lobbyists pulled study from journal
- 25/11 - FUTURIS - Invisible at first sight
- 18/11 - FUTURIS - Night flight – taking to the clouds to improve aerodynamics
- 04/11 - FUTURIS - Art detectives team up
- 28/10 - FUTURIS - Making fire from water
- 21/10 - FUTURIS - Something in the air
- 30/09 - Children born to young mothers ‘more likely’ to die in childhood
- 09/09 - FUTURIS - A new ‘skin’ for old stones
- 30/07 - Parents: children copy your TV habits
- 29/07 - Harvard study suggests drinking coffee can halve suicide risk
- 24/07 - HI-TECH - Developing self-destructing mobile phones
- 24/07 - Fresh research discovers that dolphins can call each other by “name”
- 15/07 - FUTURIS - Intelligent irrigation: growing green
- 08/07 - FUTURIS - Iceland mans its volcano front line
- 24/06 - FUTURIS - Green Concrete under construction
- 17/06 - HI-TECH - Driven to distraction
- 10/06 - FUTURIS - Echoes from the deep
- 05/06 - One in four British children faces poverty by 2020
- 03/06 - FUTURIS - Plants that track air pollution
- 27/05 - FUTURIS - Sea fuel
- 20/05 - FUTURIS - Deep inside the brain