World news about “Research” published by euronews.
It has long been known that, below the surface, works of art often contain important information about how they were created. However, revealing those secrets in a way that does not damage the object is a major challenge for art experts. Now, researchers at the University of…
FUTURIS | 24/04 11:31 CET
How can we help elderly people find their way around places which are…
FUTURIS | 20/04 12:49 CET
Mind control is the stuff of pure science fiction, but today reading…
SCIENCE | 16/04 10:16 CET
Marine turtles are among the most endangered species on the planet…
SCIENCE | 13/04 13:42 CET
For many people, it has become second nature: typing text messages…
FUTURIS | 06/04 11:48 CET
Marine oil spills can be extremely difficult to deal with, requiring a…
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - Building for the future with self-repairing concrete
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - A recipe for self-healing concrete!
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Will hypersonic passenger planes ever be a reality?
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how to fly around the world in 3 hours?
- 25/02 - Blind man sees wife for the first time in ten years
- 23/02 - FUTURIS - Elastic road surface reduces motorway noise pollution
- 19/02 - SCIENCE - Could virtual body swapping reduce racism?
- 18/02 - HI-TECH - Robot cuttlefish ready for underwater action
- 12/02 - English and Spanish among happiest languages
- 09/02 - FUTURIS - Sea change in shipping: natural gas to make engines more eco-friendly
- 05/02 - SCIENCE - The fairest of them all: monkeys learn to recognise reflection in mirror
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Building the planes (and maybe lowering the air fares) of the future
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can matter think?
- 05/01 - HI-TECH - Cleaner air con in cars thanks to innovative high-tech device
- 15/12 - SCIENCE - Laura Robinson: Deep ocean explorer
- 04/12 - SCIENCE - Tests on dogs in hope of prolonging human lifespan
- 03/12 - SCIENCE - Mapping the oceans’ coral reefs to try and save them from extinction
- 14/11 - LEARNING WORLD - All in the mind? The role of neuroscience in education
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 05/11 - HI-TECH - ScratchJr – Teaching pre-school kids how to write computer code
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Tsunami alert
- 21/10 - SCIENCE - Jeremy Curl: Seeking prehistoric art in the Sahara
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 17/10 - SCIENCE - Why are Danes so happy? It could be in their genes
- 06/10 - FUTURIS - Picking your moments: the science behind foraging in forests
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 22/09 - HI-TECH - Brain plane simulator
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how are we killing the forests?
- 08/09 - FUTURIS - New skins for leaky buildings
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - A robot that grows
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s the wood wide web?
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: why kill rats?
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Is it safe? Seeking a universal test for fresh water
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can water kill you?
- 20/06 - Finland skin cancer camera raises hopes of medical breakthrough
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 28/05 - American and Spanish chemists win prestigious Asturias research prize
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Good vibrations
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 13/05 - SCIENCE - What will we discover when we switch the LHC back on?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 05/05 - SCIENCE - Keeping a closer eye on reindeer and penguins
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Longer life for broken eggs
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: are broken eggs a threat?
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Richer soil from old bones
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do plants eat skeletons?
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Flower power
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Viral attack: defenseless oysters
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you vaccinate an oyster?
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Kill the Spill
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we eat toxic waste?
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 13/03 - HI-TECH - World Wide Web celebrates 25 years of existence
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Shakin’ all over – Europe researches quake-proof bridges
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Do earthquakes also bring life?
- 05/03 - HI-TECH - Projection project puts texts and emails on the tips of your fingers
- 03/03 - FUTURIS - Say cheese! Making pizza a guilt-free pleasure
- 03/03 - FUTURIS - Fast food: can it be healthy?
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Algae and Olives
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Is olive oil greener with algae?
- 21/02 - SCIENCE - SeaOrbiter set for construction
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Elixir of youth
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Is an Elixir of Youth Possible?
- 30/01 - HI-TECH - Are you addicted to your smartphone?
- 29/01 - Stem cells produced without embryo in major scientific breakthrough