World news about “Research” published by euronews.
On the streets near a research institute in Dresden, Germany, a Hungarian physicist drives an electric car with a pioneering vision in mind… András Kovács is managing director at Broadbit: “We want electric cars of the future to run with the help of a battery…
FUTURIS | 26/10 11:30 CET
From the Sun, the Moon and flames, to ultra-modern semiconductors…
SCIENCE | 22/10 14:15 CET
The archaeological site of Pompeii in southern Italy continues to…
SCIENCE | 15/10 14:52 CET
Using heat to style curly hair poses a nagging problem. Applying too…
08/10 02:32 CET
The search has been called off for the missing crew of an American cargo ship that sank off the Bahamas last week after sailing into the path…
07/10 12:40 CET
Over reliance on smartphones and tablets is eroding our ability to…
17/09 15:41 CET
Londoners would have to work twice as long as people in Zurich to…
FUTURIS | 14/09 11:18 CET
Underwater archaeology is an exciting, but sometimes risky field of…
FUTURIS | 14/09 11:17 CET
We’re taking photos of Pluto and landing spacecraft on comets…
10/09 13:04 CET
Experts have discovered Homo Naledi, a new human-like species. The…
FUTURIS | 18/08 06:01 CET
It has long been known that, below the surface, works of art often…
- 30/07 - SCIENCE - Retreating ice reveals climate secrets on Qori Kalis glacier
- 22/07 - Alzheimer’s: cautious reaction to claims new drug could slow…
- 22/07 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Juncker’s plan to boost EU investment
- 20/07 - FUTURIS - In touch with food: could chemicals used in packaging be harmful?
- 20/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: is plastic packaging bad for your health?
- 13/07 - FUTURIS - Getting rail freight back on track in Europe
- 06/07 - HI-TECH - The Eureka project: 30 years of research and innovation across borders
- 04/07 - Cuba: Castro meets cheesemakers in rare public appearance
- 29/06 - FUTURIS - Movers, not shakers: cable-driven robots may lift European heavy industry
- 29/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a cable robot?
- 24/06 - SCIENCE - Tiny gecko could hold secret to new water repellent materials
- 15/06 - FUTURIS - Is seafood still safe to eat?
- 15/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do fish feel global warming?
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Helping farms produce more crops with less water
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crops grow without water?
- 01/06 - FUTURIS - Root cause: making crop plants better at sourcing water and nutrients
- 01/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: roots or branches, which grow faster?
- 28/05 - Charpentier and Doudna win Princess of Asturias Award for gene-editing…
- 18/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can graphene see through time?
- 13/05 - FUTURIS - Tracking down earthquake survivors by their sweat
- 11/05 - FUTURIS - Saving water from waste in chemical plants
- 11/05 - FUTURIS - How to solve the water scarcity problem?
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - The walking robot set to help elderly people live an autonomous life
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a robotic walker?
- 23/04 - SPACE - A satellite revolution in oceanography
- 20/04 - FUTURIS - Portuguese researchers discover the secret of Mind Control
- 16/04 - SCIENCE - Australian turtle tracking aids understanding and conservation
- 13/04 - SCIENCE - Smartphones changing the way our brain and thumbs interact
- 06/04 - FUTURIS - Slik operation: new device to remove oil from troubled waters
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - Building for the future with self-repairing concrete
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - A recipe for self-healing concrete!
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Will hypersonic passenger planes ever be a reality?
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how to fly around the world in 3 hours?
- 25/02 - Blind man sees wife for the first time in ten years
- 23/02 - FUTURIS - Elastic road surface reduces motorway noise pollution
- 19/02 - SCIENCE - Could virtual body swapping reduce racism?
- 18/02 - HI-TECH - Robot cuttlefish ready for underwater action
- 12/02 - English and Spanish among happiest languages
- 09/02 - FUTURIS - Sea change in shipping: natural gas to make engines more eco-friendly
- 05/02 - SCIENCE - The fairest of them all: monkeys learn to recognise reflection in mirror
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Building the planes (and maybe lowering the air fares) of the future
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can matter think?
- 05/01 - HI-TECH - Cleaner air con in cars thanks to innovative high-tech device
- 15/12 - SCIENCE - Laura Robinson: Deep ocean explorer
- 04/12 - SCIENCE - Tests on dogs in hope of prolonging human lifespan
- 03/12 - SCIENCE - Mapping the oceans’ coral reefs to try and save them from extinction
- 14/11 - LEARNING WORLD - All in the mind? The role of neuroscience in education
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 05/11 - HI-TECH - ScratchJr – Teaching pre-school kids how to write computer code
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Tsunami alert
- 21/10 - SCIENCE - Jeremy Curl: Seeking prehistoric art in the Sahara
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 17/10 - SCIENCE - Why are Danes so happy? It could be in their genes
- 06/10 - FUTURIS - Picking your moments: the science behind foraging in forests
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 22/09 - HI-TECH - Brain plane simulator
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how are we killing the forests?
- 08/09 - FUTURIS - New skins for leaky buildings
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - A robot that grows
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s the wood wide web?
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: why kill rats?
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Is it safe? Seeking a universal test for fresh water
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can water kill you?
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Good vibrations