World news about “Research” published by euronews.
Bridges, tunnels and other civil engineering structures could become safer thanks to self-repairing being developed as part of a "European research project":http://www.healcon.ugent.be/. Engineers at Ghent University in Belgium have taken a lead role in the pioneering work. One…
FUTURIS | 02/03 12:26 CET
Passenger planes today are comfortable and reliable, but could they fly…
FUTURIS | 02/03 12:25 CET
With hypersonic jets, it can take you less time to fly from Europe to…
25/02 14:55 CET
Sometimes you don't have to turn to the Hollywood movie makers for that…
FUTURIS | 23/02 12:34 CET
Noise pollution is still an issue on Europe's roads. But thanks to…
12/02 14:45 CET
Human language has a tendency to be slanted towards happy words, according to a new study. And Spanish was found to be the world’s happiest…
FUTURIS | 09/02 13:13 CET
At a research facility in Copenhagen, a unique ship's engine has been…
SCIENCE | 05/02 09:17 CET
Vanity may not be just a human trait after all. Just like humans and…
FUTURIS | 19/01 18:36 CET
Intelligent, extremely tough and ultralight; these are the anticipated…
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can matter think?
- 05/01 - HI-TECH - Cleaner air con in cars thanks to innovative high-tech device
- 15/12 - SCIENCE - Laura Robinson: Deep ocean explorer
- 04/12 - SCIENCE - Tests on dogs in hope of prolonging human lifespan
- 03/12 - SCIENCE - Mapping the oceans’ coral reefs to try and save them from extinction
- 14/11 - LEARNING WORLD - All in the mind? The role of neuroscience in education
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 05/11 - HI-TECH - ScratchJr – Teaching pre-school kids how to write computer code
- 27/10 - FUTURIS - Tsunami alert
- 21/10 - SCIENCE - Jeremy Curl: Seeking prehistoric art in the Sahara
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 17/10 - SCIENCE - Why are Danes so happy? It could be in their genes
- 06/10 - FUTURIS - Picking your moments: the science behind foraging in forests
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 22/09 - HI-TECH - Brain plane simulator
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Breathing forest: assessing climate change impact on Earth’s lungs
- 22/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how are we killing the forests?
- 08/09 - FUTURIS - New skins for leaky buildings
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - A robot that grows
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s the wood wide web?
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: why kill rats?
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Is it safe? Seeking a universal test for fresh water
- 30/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can water kill you?
- 20/06 - Finland skin cancer camera raises hopes of medical breakthrough
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 28/05 - American and Spanish chemists win prestigious Asturias research prize
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Good vibrations
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 13/05 - SCIENCE - What will we discover when we switch the LHC back on?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 05/05 - SCIENCE - Keeping a closer eye on reindeer and penguins
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Longer life for broken eggs
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: are broken eggs a threat?
- 25/04 - Spain searches for remains of Don Quixote author Miguel de Cervantes
- 21/04 - Nepalese sherpas threaten strike in wake of Everest avalanche tragedy
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Richer soil from old bones
- 21/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do plants eat skeletons?
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Flower power
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Viral attack: defenseless oysters
- 07/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can you vaccinate an oyster?
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Kill the Spill
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we eat toxic waste?
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 13/03 - HI-TECH - World Wide Web celebrates 25 years of existence
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Shakin’ all over – Europe researches quake-proof bridges
- 10/03 - FUTURIS - Do earthquakes also bring life?
- 05/03 - HI-TECH - Projection project puts texts and emails on the tips of your fingers
- 03/03 - FUTURIS - Say cheese! Making pizza a guilt-free pleasure
- 03/03 - FUTURIS - Fast food: can it be healthy?
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Algae and Olives
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Is olive oil greener with algae?
- 21/02 - SCIENCE - SeaOrbiter set for construction
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Elixir of youth
- 17/02 - FUTURIS - Is an Elixir of Youth Possible?
- 30/01 - HI-TECH - Are you addicted to your smartphone?
- 29/01 - Stem cells produced without embryo in major scientific breakthrough
- 20/01 - FUTURIS - Fishing for earthquakes: a new wave in seismology
- 20/01 - FUTURIS - Can fish feel earthquakes?
- 20/01 - Infants do fake cry to get attention study shows
- 25/11 - FUTURIS - Invisible at first sight
- 18/11 - FUTURIS - Night flight – taking to the clouds to improve aerodynamics
- 04/11 - FUTURIS - Art detectives team up
- 28/10 - FUTURIS - Making fire from water
- 21/10 - FUTURIS - Something in the air
- 30/09 - Children born to young mothers ‘more likely’ to die in childhood
- 09/09 - FUTURIS - A new ‘skin’ for old stones