World news about “New technologies” published by euronews.
Technology and innovation are changing the world faster than ever before. But is education keeping pace with these rapid changes and equipping young people for life in a constantly evolving work environment? That' the question in this edition of Learning World. Maha Barada…
HI-TECH | 27/05 09:30 CET
All that emerges from the ground is a yellow tube, but it is no…
HI-TECH | 25/05 12:15 CET
The earthquake measuring 7.8 on the Richter scale that struck Nepal on…
FUTURIS | 22/05 11:16 CET
Electric vehicles are undoubtedly a form of transport with a future…
FUTURIS | 18/05 12:01 CET
It has long been known that, below the surface, works of art often…
HI-TECH | 18/05 10:20 CET
All shoppers know that trying on clothes can be time-consuming, demoralizing and tiring. And in a dressing room you often don't get a complete…
HI-TECH | 13/05 10:05 CET
Dancers in Poland are taking part in a research project to help…
HI-TECH | 07/05 13:36 CET
At the heart of "EXPO 2015":http://www.expo2015.org/it, the Universal…
- 04/05 - HI-TECH - Move over microwave, here comes the 3D food printer
- 01/05 - US electric car maker Tesla to make home storage batteries
- 30/04 - HI-TECH - Game of drones: all you need to know before buying one
- 29/04 - HI-TECH - Volcanic mud could make ideal building material, scientists say
- 28/04 - SCIENCE - Andrea Ferrari: the graphene guru
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - The walking robot set to help elderly people live an autonomous life
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a robotic walker?
- 23/04 - SCIENCE - Scientists’ breakthrough with artificial spider silk
- 22/04 - SCIENCE - ‘Heart-on-a-chip’ could replace animals in drug development
- 21/04 - HI-TECH - Energy-generating clothes and smart lights join the Internet of Things
- 20/04 - FUTURIS - Portuguese researchers discover the secret of Mind Control
- 20/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how will drones change the world?
- 15/04 - HI-TECH - Getting in-touch with virtual reality via soundwaves
- 12/04 - HI-TECH - Virtual protesters – nocomment
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Surviving strokes: University of Birmingham leading research into cutting…
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how smart is a coaster?
- 09/04 - HI-TECH - New aluminium battery cheaper and greener than lithium say developers
- 08/04 - HI-TECH - Liquid body armour proves to be bullet proof
- 07/04 - HI-TECH - The best in 3D dental care at Imagina in Monaco
- 06/04 - TARGET - Japan: using smart technology to save lives at sea and beyond
- 31/03 - HI-TECH - Cold war erupts over the world’s smartest helmet
- 31/03 - Round-the-world solar-powered flight lands in China
- 30/03 - HI-TECH - New app solves maths equations in seconds
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - Building for the future with self-repairing concrete
- 30/03 - FUTURIS - A recipe for self-healing concrete!
- 28/03 - FUTURIS - Kirobo, a robot companion – nocomment
- 26/03 - HI-TECH - Smart textile ready to boost performance sports wear market
- 25/03 - HI-TECH - Smart vest-wear tech helps the blind to walk unaided
- 24/03 - HI-TECH - Press to download: Robots readying to assemble near you
- 23/03 - SCIENCE - “Cyberlegs” hold promise for amputees
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Vision of the future: new adaptable lens to prolong sight of aging eyes
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s better, the eye or the camera?
- 18/03 - HI-TECH - Digital business makes big inroads at CeBit
- 16/03 - HI-TECH - Take a ride in this new eco-friendly electric watercraft
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Movement sensor device improves life quality for Parkinson’s patients
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can electronics fight Parkinson’s?
- 12/03 - HI-TECH - Smart bicycle vibrates to warn of danger
- 11/03 - HI-TECH - Ultrasonic technology could reveal cracks in planes and bridges
- 09/03 - Tim Cook rejoices as Apple Watch unveiled
- 09/03 - All eyes on Tim Cook as Apple Watch launch expected
- 09/03 - HI-TECH - Visa brings contactless purchases with your phone a swish nearer
- 09/03 - FUTURIS - Tainted love: software transforms the painstaking art of colouring old…
- 09/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: is there a future for 2D animation?
- 06/03 - GENERATION Y - 4yfn Barcelona: What 21st century skills do we need to succeed?
- 05/03 - Apple or Audi which will win the dash for the dashboard
- 05/03 - HI-TECH - Barcelona hosts mobile industry extravaganza
- 05/03 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - ‘Judge books by their covers’, EU court says in tax ruling
- 04/03 - BUSINESS LINE - Business Line: all eyes on the Mobile World Congress
- 04/03 - Smart watches strike a strong note at the Mobile World Conference in…
- 02/03 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU officials set sights on new drone directive
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Will hypersonic passenger planes ever be a reality?
- 02/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how to fly around the world in 3 hours?
- 27/02 - LEARNING WORLD - Handwriting and the digital age, time for change in schools?
- 26/02 - USA adopts new measures to govern internet access
- 26/02 - HI-TECH - Drumming in thin air: invisible drum kit allows player to perform anywhere
- 25/02 - HI-TECH - Project Anywhere: an out-of-body experience of a new kind
- 25/02 - LE MAG - Me-Mo: an online magazine for photojournalism
- 24/02 - SCIENCE - Mapping the unborn baby’s brain to better combat disease
- 23/02 - FUTURIS - Elastic road surface reduces motorway noise pollution
- 23/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how to get to the road of the future?
- 19/02 - FOCUS - The future of tackling global health issues discussed at the World…
- 12/02 - Driverless cars piloted across UK
- 12/02 - HI-TECH - Paris jeweller uses 3D replicas to make unique luxury pieces
- 11/02 - HI-TECH - Implanted RFID chip controls office access for Stockholm workers
- 09/02 - FUTURIS - Sea change in shipping: natural gas to make engines more eco-friendly
- 05/02 - Cleaner, greener shower could save hundreds of euros a year
- 04/02 - HI-TECH - Smart glasses use 3D cameras to help visually impaired see
- 02/02 - HI-TECH - Share touch, smell and taste via the internet
- 02/02 - CINEMA - 4DX auditorium allows cinema-goers to see, hear, feel and smell films
- 02/02 - FUTURIS - Sucker punch: the European research project dealing a blow to mosquitoes
- 02/02 - HI-TECH - Making the invisible visible