World news about “New technologies” published by euronews.
At the Centre for Research and Advanced Studies in Guadalajara, Mexico, researchers have developed special lenses for the blind. The idea is to turn traditional glasses into a navigation device to allow users to freely move from a specific point while avoiding both static and…
HI-TECH | 17/09 13:16 CET
The latest version of Microsoft's tablet PC, the Surface Pro 3 - a…
CINEMA | 10/09 17:31 CET
'The Boxtrolls' is the new stop-motion animation by offbeat US studio…
10/09 04:15 CET
Apple watchers got what they wanted a brand new wrist wearable called…
HI-TECH | 09/09 16:40 CET
Driving design and innovation - 3D printing is becoming a force to be…
09/09 14:52 CET
Top websites are joining forces with net activists today in Internet Slowdown Day to protest against plans for a two-speed internet. Sites…
- 08/09 - HI-TECH - New car offers freedom for disabled drivers
- 08/09 - FUTURIS - New skins for leaky buildings
- 08/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what is a soft robot?
- 03/09 - Super smart everything at Berlin’s IFA electronics show
- 03/09 - LE MAG - London calling: Talking statues cause a stir in England
- 01/09 - Apple wants your cash
- 29/08 - Internet giants play Game of Drones
- 28/08 - Denmark lays foundation for public wifi innovation
- 25/08 - Hungary gets a bitcoin cash machine as the virtual currency craze reaches…
- 22/08 - Europe launches two more Galileo satellites
- 22/08 - Portugal plans digital device tax to pay artists’ copyright
- 14/08 - Gamescom trade fair underway in Germany
- 01/08 - Aussie rugby fans compete to take a fresh look at game
- 29/07 - HI-TECH - Exoskeleton gives super strength, new facial recognition software beats…
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - A robot that grows
- 28/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s the wood wide web?
- 28/07 - HI-TECH - Brussels: Old robot, new hand
- 24/07 - SCIENCE - Fish on wheels take their tanks for a spin
- 21/07 - URBAN VISIONS - Hong Kong gets smart on mobility
- 21/07 - URBAN VISIONS - Hong Kong mobility: “People are squeezed into a very tight…
- 16/07 - SCIENCE - New test can detect early signs of autism in babies
- 15/07 - HI-TECH - Car of the future strips bare, easier 3D scanning for culture and criminals
- 14/07 - HI-TECH - Designing the future: EU backs innovation projects
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 11/07 - LEARNING WORLD - Education in the Netherlands: ‘I don’t want my daughter taught…
- 10/07 - THE NETWORK - The Network: is digital killing jobs?
- 08/07 - HI-TECH - Eye-guided wheelchair’s forward looking tech; Pepper the…
- 07/07 - HI-TECH - SCiO, the ‘sixth sense’ sensor
- 30/06 - HI-TECH - Space balloon trips move closer
- 26/06 - Google Android software expands into watches, cars and televisions
- 25/06 - HI-TECH - Recycled glass is not just green, it also pays off
- 23/06 - Pizza delivery by drone: A pie in the sky idea?
- 23/06 - SCIENCE - ALMA telescope amazes scientists
- 20/06 - LEARNING WORLD - Changing education for a changing world
- 19/06 - SCIENCE - Fruit and veg get the eternal youth treatment
- 18/06 - HI-TECH - 3D printers used to make aeroplanes
- 13/06 - HI-TECH - European Inventor Award 2014 live ceremony
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 05/06 - SCIENCE - Clever buoy makes a splash
- 03/06 - Apple tackles rivals with software upgrades including integrated apps
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 02/06 - HI-TECH - Skype-like robot stands in as caregiver for elderly
- 27/05 - HI-TECH - Writing the future – will the tablet replace the pen?
- 26/05 - HI-TECH - Scanning liquids at airports
- 23/05 - LEARNING WORLD - Living history to learn and retain it
- 21/05 - HI-TECH - Robotic arm could be answer to space debris
- 20/05 - HI-TECH - Eco-marathon: extreme energy efficiency on the road
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 19/05 - HI-TECH - A magic carpet to guide your way
- 14/05 - HI-TECH - Sweden: Very handy palm payments system takes off
- 12/05 - POSTCARDS - Postcards from Russia: State Hermitage apps proving popular
- 12/05 - HI-TECH - A helmet against depression
- 06/05 - HI-TECH - A driverless future
- 05/05 - FUTURIS - Don’t panic
- 05/05 - FUTURIS - How to find someone lost at sea?
- 01/05 - SCIENCE - Replication saves Tutankhamun’s tomb
- 28/04 - HI-TECH - Reinventing the wheel
- 23/04 - HI-TECH - Revolutions in bike design
- 21/04 - HI-TECH - Glow in the dark roads
- 17/04 - HI-TECH - From sky to sea: drones hit the ocean
- 17/04 - Google shares drop despite a hike in profits
- 16/04 - HI-TECH - A jumping robot shows the role of Biomimetics in the future of automation
- 15/04 - SCIENCE - Groundbreaking discoveries on birdsong and speedy phone charging
- 14/04 - SCIENCE - Spinal implants aid paralysed patients in medical tests
- 11/04 - U TALK - Consumer concerns around 3D printing
- 10/04 - SCIENCE - Put on your thinking cap
- 09/04 - SCIENCE - Solar Impulse unveil new round-the-world solar aircraft
- 07/04 - HI-TECH - Could 3D corals save ecosystem?
- 04/04 - BUSINESS PLANET - Kick start Korea
- 02/04 - HI-TECH - Tired tyres stripped for a new life