World news about “New technologies” published by euronews.
Apple has long since won the hearts of many consumers and investors with its sleek products; now it is after our money with the news that the next iPhone will be wallet-enabled. All the main credit card companies are on board, with details to be announced at the iPhone6 launch…
29/08 17:20 CET
It appears we are set for drone wars between two giant internet companies with the news Google is developing an airborne delivery system it…
28/08 15:24 CET
Denmark is lighting up the world of wifi innovation with a new scheme that will see 200,000 new lamp posts installed around the country. Built…
25/08 18:53 CET
Hungary has become the latest country to get a cash machine or ATM for…
22/08 18:16 CET
Europe's own global navigation system is a step closer with the launch of two more Galileo satellites on a Soyuz rocket from French Guiana…
22/08 15:04 CET
Portugal's parliament is to debate a government proposal for a tax on…
14/08 16:56 CET
Thousands of gamers and geeks have gathered in the German city of Cologne for Gamescom, the world's largest interactive games trade fair. The…
01/08 18:08 CET
Stadium seats on the halfway line have long been regarded as the creme…
HI-TECH | 29/07 11:42 CET
A cobot is a "collaborative robot" or exoskeleton which can help people…
- 24/07 - SCIENCE - Fish on wheels take their tanks for a spin
- 21/07 - URBAN VISIONS - Hong Kong gets smart on mobility
- 21/07 - URBAN VISIONS - Hong Kong mobility: “People are squeezed into a very tight…
- 17/07 - Microsoft to cut 18,000 jobs to remove Nokia duplication
- 16/07 - SCIENCE - New test can detect early signs of autism in babies
- 15/07 - HI-TECH - Car of the future strips bare, easier 3D scanning for culture and criminals
- 14/07 - HI-TECH - Designing the future: EU backs innovation projects
- 14/07 - FUTURIS - Spray the rats away – better ways to rid us of rodents
- 11/07 - LEARNING WORLD - Education in the Netherlands: ‘I don’t want my daughter taught…
- 10/07 - THE NETWORK - The Network: is digital killing jobs?
- 08/07 - HI-TECH - Eye-guided wheelchair’s forward looking tech; Pepper the…
- 07/07 - HI-TECH - SCiO, the ‘sixth sense’ sensor
- 30/06 - HI-TECH - Space balloon trips move closer
- 26/06 - Google Android software expands into watches, cars and televisions
- 25/06 - HI-TECH - Recycled glass is not just green, it also pays off
- 23/06 - Pizza delivery by drone: A pie in the sky idea?
- 23/06 - SCIENCE - ALMA telescope amazes scientists
- 20/06 - LEARNING WORLD - Changing education for a changing world
- 19/06 - SCIENCE - Fruit and veg get the eternal youth treatment
- 18/06 - HI-TECH - 3D printers used to make aeroplanes
- 13/06 - HI-TECH - European Inventor Award 2014 live ceremony
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 05/06 - SCIENCE - Clever buoy makes a splash
- 03/06 - Apple tackles rivals with software upgrades including integrated apps
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 02/06 - HI-TECH - Skype-like robot stands in as caregiver for elderly
- 27/05 - HI-TECH - Writing the future – will the tablet replace the pen?
- 26/05 - HI-TECH - Scanning liquids at airports
- 23/05 - LEARNING WORLD - Living history to learn and retain it
- 21/05 - HI-TECH - Robotic arm could be answer to space debris
- 20/05 - HI-TECH - Eco-marathon: extreme energy efficiency on the road
- 19/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: Can machinery speak?
- 19/05 - HI-TECH - A magic carpet to guide your way
- 14/05 - HI-TECH - Sweden: Very handy palm payments system takes off
- 12/05 - POSTCARDS - Postcards from Russia: State Hermitage apps proving popular
- 12/05 - HI-TECH - A helmet against depression
- 06/05 - HI-TECH - A driverless future
- 05/05 - FUTURIS - Don’t panic
- 05/05 - FUTURIS - How to find someone lost at sea?
- 01/05 - SCIENCE - Replication saves Tutankhamun’s tomb
- 28/04 - HI-TECH - Reinventing the wheel
- 23/04 - HI-TECH - Revolutions in bike design
- 21/04 - HI-TECH - Glow in the dark roads
- 17/04 - HI-TECH - From sky to sea: drones hit the ocean
- 17/04 - Google shares drop despite a hike in profits
- 16/04 - HI-TECH - A jumping robot shows the role of Biomimetics in the future of automation
- 15/04 - SCIENCE - Groundbreaking discoveries on birdsong and speedy phone charging
- 14/04 - SCIENCE - Spinal implants aid paralysed patients in medical tests
- 11/04 - U TALK - Consumer concerns around 3D printing
- 10/04 - SCIENCE - Put on your thinking cap
- 09/04 - SCIENCE - Solar Impulse unveil new round-the-world solar aircraft
- 07/04 - HI-TECH - Could 3D corals save ecosystem?
- 04/04 - BUSINESS PLANET - Kick start Korea
- 02/04 - HI-TECH - Tired tyres stripped for a new life
- 01/04 - HI-TECH - Airlines start to look through the Google Glass
- 31/03 - HI-TECH - 3D printers make the jump to hyper-space, leaving the law behind
- 25/03 - HI-TECH - Internet for all: is the answer in the sky? And the Vatican goes digital
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - What’s inside a tyre?
- 20/03 - HI-TECH - Robots for all your needs at Lyon’s Innorobo trade fair
- 20/03 - SPACE - Copernicus offers a flood of disaster data
- 18/03 - HI-TECH - Could bio-plastic be the answer to bottle woes?
- 17/03 - FUTURIS - Behind the mask of biometric security
- 17/03 - FUTURIS - How to hack biometric security?
- 17/03 - HI-TECH - A helping, robotic, hand at CeBIT
- 12/03 - HI-TECH - Ping pong playing robot – nocomment
- 11/03 - HI-TECH - Speedy smartphones take to the roads at Geneva Motor Show
- 10/03 - HI-TECH - Conceived in Geneva
- 10/03 - HI-TECH - Pole dancing robot at CeBIT – nocomment
- 09/03 - British PM announces extra funding for tech companies at CeBIT