World news about “Medical research” published by euronews.
Every step which Wolfgang Rangger takes with his artificial leg is sending information to his brain. There is a hardly a hint of a limp in the Austrian’s walk and having the leg fitted has not prevented him pursuing many of his hobbies. That’s because the…
28/05 12:53 CET
Two women credited with creating revolutionary gene-editing technology…
FUTURIS | 04/05 13:40 CET
Antibiotics have saved countless lives since the discovery of…
30/04 12:01 CET
A member of hospital staff helps a two-year-old boy practice with his prosthetic legs in a hospital corridor in Wuhan, Hubei province, China…
23/04 13:57 CET
Someone has to go first. So why not me? That is the attitude of Valery Spiridonov who is hoping to have his head transplanted onto a…
SCIENCE | 23/04 13:12 CET
Spider silk is one of the strongest materials known to man. A strand…
SCIENCE | 22/04 12:24 CET
Observing human heart muscle cells normally means opening…
FUTURIS | 10/04 11:10 CET
Helping stroke survivors improve their quality of life is the goal of…
- 08/04 - FUTURIS - Chile’s first legal medical marijuana – nocomment
- 07/04 - HI-TECH - The best in 3D dental care at Imagina in Monaco
- 23/03 - SCIENCE - “Cyberlegs” hold promise for amputees
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Vision of the future: new adaptable lens to prolong sight of aging eyes
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s better, the eye or the camera?
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Movement sensor device improves life quality for Parkinson’s patients
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can electronics fight Parkinson’s?
- 03/03 - World class coma recovery centre threatened by Italy’s healthcare…
- 03/03 - SCIENCE - HIV test via your smartphone in 15 minutes
- 25/02 - Blind man sees wife for the first time in ten years
- 25/02 - Austrian men become first in the world to have bionic hands
- 24/02 - SCIENCE - Mapping the unborn baby’s brain to better combat disease
- 19/02 - FOCUS - The future of tackling global health issues discussed at the World…
- 17/02 - SCIENCE - Mind games developed as researchers take a peek into premature brains
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Messenger RNA: the molecule that may teach our bodies to beat cancer
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can our cells create medicines?
- 02/02 - FUTURIS - Sucker punch: the European research project dealing a blow to mosquitoes
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: where’s the cure for HIV?
- 06/01 - SCIENCE - Diabetes: could bacteria provide a cure?
- 02/01 - Do you know: how do you feed a mosquito?
- 27/11 - US researchers optimistic about Ebola vaccine
- 25/11 - Scientists find brain’s weak spot for dementia and schizophrenia
- 24/11 - FUTURIS - Turning the tide in the war against AIDS
- 18/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Red Cross urges quicker response on Ebola
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Longer life for damaged livers
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we boost injured livers?
- 28/10 - SCIENCE - Ebola: ‘Europe’s situation is excellent’ –…
- 13/10 - Farmers look to cash in on Italy’s 2015 medical marijuana law as…
- 13/10 - SCIENCE - Synthetic bones: a booming market
- 06/10 - Nobel Prize for Medicine won by scientists who found the brain’s…
- 04/10 - Medical first in Sweden as woman gives birth after womb transplant
- 01/10 - HI-TECH - Copper arrests hospital infections
- 29/09 - HI-TECH - NanoKnife: cutting-edge cancer treatment on trial
- 24/09 - HI-TECH - Brain to brain communication edges closer
- 18/09 - HI-TECH - Ultrasound technology used to guide the blind
- 15/09 - British cancer boy Ashya King begins treatment in Prague
- 15/09 - SCIENCE - Bee’s honey could replace antibiotics
- 04/09 - Tests to be fast-tracked on a third Ebola vaccine
- 01/09 - SCIENCE - China conducts first 3D printed vertebra implant
- 21/08 - SCIENCE - World Mosquito Day: 117 years on the battle continues – nocomment
- 06/08 - How fear of treatment is making the Ebola crisis worse
- 23/07 - SCIENCE - Fishy solution: sun cream that is a load of old cods
- 22/07 - SCIENCE - Sleep problems a growing health hazard
- 16/07 - SCIENCE - New test can detect early signs of autism in babies
- 10/07 - SCIENCE - Alzheimer’s disease test hopes
- 09/07 - HI-TECH - Dexterous hand with the right touch
- 01/07 - SCIENCE - Turning dreams into reality
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do injured brains dream?
- 03/06 - HI-TECH - Radiosurgery advances in cancer treatments
- 26/05 - FUTURIS - Deep cure
- 26/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can the sea cure cancer?
- 12/05 - HI-TECH - A helmet against depression
- 30/04 - SCIENCE - Aliens of the sea
- 14/04 - SCIENCE - Spinal implants aid paralysed patients in medical tests
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we stop aging?
- 09/04 - SCIENCE - Using essential oils rather than pesticides to fight malaria
- 26/02 - SCIENCE - Continuous cardiac monitoring on the cards
- 19/02 - SCIENCE - New blood test for schizophrenia
- 18/02 - HI-TECH - Open wide for dental high tech in Monaco
- 17/02 - SCIENCE - Amputee recovers feeling with robotic arm
- 13/02 - SCIENCE - Can diuretic drugs fight autism?
- 12/02 - SCIENCE - New mini-lab could save lives as well as time
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Beyond the subconscious
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Deep inside our subconscious
- 06/02 - SCIENCE - Organ regeneration moves closer with stem cell breakthrough
- 04/02 - HI-TECH - Monitoring vital signs
- 03/02 - FUTURIS - Work out to catch up
- 03/02 - FUTURIS - Can babies train their brains?
- 03/02 - SCIENCE - New MRI scan redefining myeloma treatment
- 28/01 - HI-TECH - Eye implants: from dark to light