World news about “Medical research” published by euronews.
Sufferers of early-onset Alzheimer’s could be one step closer to being offered a drug to slow down the progress of the disease. Lilly pharmaceutical company has released data suggesting its Solanezumab drug can cut the rate of progression by around 34 percent in the…
22/07 16:56 CET
There has been a cautious welcome to news of a drug that appears to…
17/07 00:01 CET
Volunteers in Britain and France have begun trialling new Ebola vaccines. The so-called ‘prime-boost’ immunisations have been…
SCIENCE | 13/07 11:48 CET
A potentially life-saving microchip has been developed to forewarn…
28/05 12:53 CET
Two women credited with creating revolutionary gene-editing technology…
FUTURIS | 04/05 13:40 CET
Antibiotics have saved countless lives since the discovery of…
- 30/04 - First steps
- 23/04 - Why does this man want his head transplanted?
- 23/04 - SCIENCE - Scientists’ breakthrough with artificial spider silk
- 22/04 - SCIENCE - ‘Heart-on-a-chip’ could replace animals in drug development
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Surviving strokes: University of Birmingham leading research into cutting…
- 08/04 - FUTURIS - Chile’s first legal medical marijuana – nocomment
- 07/04 - HI-TECH - The best in 3D dental care at Imagina in Monaco
- 23/03 - SCIENCE - “Cyberlegs” hold promise for amputees
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Vision of the future: new adaptable lens to prolong sight of aging eyes
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s better, the eye or the camera?
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Movement sensor device improves life quality for Parkinson’s patients
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can electronics fight Parkinson’s?
- 03/03 - World class coma recovery centre threatened by Italy’s healthcare…
- 03/03 - SCIENCE - HIV test via your smartphone in 15 minutes
- 25/02 - Blind man sees wife for the first time in ten years
- 25/02 - Austrian men become first in the world to have bionic hands
- 24/02 - SCIENCE - Mapping the unborn baby’s brain to better combat disease
- 19/02 - FOCUS - The future of tackling global health issues discussed at the World…
- 17/02 - SCIENCE - Mind games developed as researchers take a peek into premature brains
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Messenger RNA: the molecule that may teach our bodies to beat cancer
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can our cells create medicines?
- 02/02 - FUTURIS - Sucker punch: the European research project dealing a blow to mosquitoes
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: where’s the cure for HIV?
- 06/01 - SCIENCE - Diabetes: could bacteria provide a cure?
- 02/01 - Do you know: how do you feed a mosquito?
- 27/11 - US researchers optimistic about Ebola vaccine
- 25/11 - Scientists find brain’s weak spot for dementia and schizophrenia
- 24/11 - FUTURIS - Turning the tide in the war against AIDS
- 18/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Red Cross urges quicker response on Ebola
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Longer life for damaged livers
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we boost injured livers?
- 28/10 - SCIENCE - Ebola: ‘Europe’s situation is excellent’ –…
- 13/10 - Farmers look to cash in on Italy’s 2015 medical marijuana law as…
- 13/10 - SCIENCE - Synthetic bones: a booming market
- 06/10 - Nobel Prize for Medicine won by scientists who found the brain’s…
- 04/10 - Medical first in Sweden as woman gives birth after womb transplant
- 01/10 - HI-TECH - Copper arrests hospital infections
- 29/09 - HI-TECH - NanoKnife: cutting-edge cancer treatment on trial
- 24/09 - HI-TECH - Brain to brain communication edges closer
- 18/09 - HI-TECH - Ultrasound technology used to guide the blind
- 15/09 - British cancer boy Ashya King begins treatment in Prague
- 15/09 - SCIENCE - Bee’s honey could replace antibiotics
- 04/09 - Tests to be fast-tracked on a third Ebola vaccine
- 01/09 - SCIENCE - China conducts first 3D printed vertebra implant
- 21/08 - SCIENCE - World Mosquito Day: 117 years on the battle continues – nocomment
- 06/08 - How fear of treatment is making the Ebola crisis worse
- 23/07 - SCIENCE - Fishy solution: sun cream that is a load of old cods
- 22/07 - SCIENCE - Sleep problems a growing health hazard
- 16/07 - SCIENCE - New test can detect early signs of autism in babies
- 10/07 - SCIENCE - Alzheimer’s disease test hopes
- 09/07 - HI-TECH - Dexterous hand with the right touch
- 01/07 - SCIENCE - Turning dreams into reality
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do injured brains dream?
- 03/06 - HI-TECH - Radiosurgery advances in cancer treatments
- 26/05 - FUTURIS - Deep cure
- 26/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can the sea cure cancer?
- 12/05 - HI-TECH - A helmet against depression
- 30/04 - SCIENCE - Aliens of the sea
- 14/04 - SCIENCE - Spinal implants aid paralysed patients in medical tests
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we stop aging?
- 09/04 - SCIENCE - Using essential oils rather than pesticides to fight malaria
- 26/02 - SCIENCE - Continuous cardiac monitoring on the cards
- 19/02 - SCIENCE - New blood test for schizophrenia
- 18/02 - HI-TECH - Open wide for dental high tech in Monaco
- 17/02 - SCIENCE - Amputee recovers feeling with robotic arm
- 13/02 - SCIENCE - Can diuretic drugs fight autism?
- 12/02 - SCIENCE - New mini-lab could save lives as well as time
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Beyond the subconscious
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Deep inside our subconscious
- 06/02 - SCIENCE - Organ regeneration moves closer with stem cell breakthrough