World news about “Medical research” published by euronews.
Tests on a new kind of bionic leg have recently started in Italy. The new devices are the result of the "European project “Cyberlegs”":http://www.cyberlegs.eu/pdf/CyberLeaflet.pdf, which combines artificial limbs with so-called wearable robots to enable amputees to walk with…
FUTURIS | 23/03 11:57 CET
As we age our eyes lose their ability to focus quickly on near and far…
FUTURIS | 23/03 11:56 CET
Human eye is a marvel of evolution, but it has serious "engineering"…
FUTURIS | 16/03 11:38 CET
A small sensor, headphones and a mobile phone - the elements of a…
03/03 18:06 CET
As Italy reins in spending on healthcare, a world-class coma recovery…
25/02 14:55 CET
Sometimes you don't have to turn to the Hollywood movie makers for that…
25/02 09:45 CET
A bionic hand, a groundbreaking operation and the power of thought…
SCIENCE | 24/02 13:28 CET
Thanks to "state-of-the-art technology":http://wp.doc.ic.ac.uk/dhcp/…
SCIENCE | 17/02 14:59 CET
Gaming for science, children visiting London's Science Museum were…
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Messenger RNA: the molecule that may teach our bodies to beat cancer
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can our cells create medicines?
- 02/02 - FUTURIS - Sucker punch: the European research project dealing a blow to mosquitoes
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: where’s the cure for HIV?
- 06/01 - SCIENCE - Diabetes: could bacteria provide a cure?
- 02/01 - Do you know: how do you feed a mosquito?
- 27/11 - US researchers optimistic about Ebola vaccine
- 25/11 - Scientists find brain’s weak spot for dementia and schizophrenia
- 24/11 - FUTURIS - Turning the tide in the war against AIDS
- 18/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Red Cross urges quicker response on Ebola
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Longer life for damaged livers
- 03/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we boost injured livers?
- 28/10 - SCIENCE - Ebola: ‘Europe’s situation is excellent’ –…
- 13/10 - Farmers look to cash in on Italy’s 2015 medical marijuana law as…
- 13/10 - SCIENCE - Synthetic bones: a booming market
- 06/10 - Nobel Prize for Medicine won by scientists who found the brain’s…
- 04/10 - Medical first in Sweden as woman gives birth after womb transplant
- 01/10 - HI-TECH - Copper arrests hospital infections
- 29/09 - HI-TECH - NanoKnife: cutting-edge cancer treatment on trial
- 24/09 - HI-TECH - Brain to brain communication edges closer
- 18/09 - HI-TECH - Ultrasound technology used to guide the blind
- 15/09 - British cancer boy Ashya King begins treatment in Prague
- 15/09 - SCIENCE - Bee’s honey could replace antibiotics
- 04/09 - Tests to be fast-tracked on a third Ebola vaccine
- 01/09 - SCIENCE - China conducts first 3D printed vertebra implant
- 21/08 - SCIENCE - World Mosquito Day: 117 years on the battle continues – nocomment
- 06/08 - How fear of treatment is making the Ebola crisis worse
- 23/07 - SCIENCE - Fishy solution: sun cream that is a load of old cods
- 22/07 - SCIENCE - Sleep problems a growing health hazard
- 16/07 - SCIENCE - New test can detect early signs of autism in babies
- 10/07 - SCIENCE - Alzheimer’s disease test hopes
- 09/07 - HI-TECH - Dexterous hand with the right touch
- 01/07 - SCIENCE - Turning dreams into reality
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - A second chance for injured brains
- 09/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do injured brains dream?
- 03/06 - HI-TECH - Radiosurgery advances in cancer treatments
- 02/06 - Columbia University team grows human cartilage from stem cells
- 26/05 - FUTURIS - Deep cure
- 26/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can the sea cure cancer?
- 12/05 - HI-TECH - A helmet against depression
- 30/04 - SCIENCE - Aliens of the sea
- 14/04 - SCIENCE - Spinal implants aid paralysed patients in medical tests
- 14/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can we stop aging?
- 09/04 - SCIENCE - Using essential oils rather than pesticides to fight malaria
- 26/02 - SCIENCE - Continuous cardiac monitoring on the cards
- 19/02 - SCIENCE - New blood test for schizophrenia
- 18/02 - HI-TECH - Open wide for dental high tech in Monaco
- 17/02 - SCIENCE - Amputee recovers feeling with robotic arm
- 13/02 - SCIENCE - Can diuretic drugs fight autism?
- 12/02 - SCIENCE - New mini-lab could save lives as well as time
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Beyond the subconscious
- 10/02 - FUTURIS - Deep inside our subconscious
- 06/02 - SCIENCE - Organ regeneration moves closer with stem cell breakthrough
- 04/02 - HI-TECH - Monitoring vital signs
- 03/02 - FUTURIS - Work out to catch up
- 03/02 - FUTURIS - Can babies train their brains?
- 03/02 - SCIENCE - New MRI scan redefining myeloma treatment
- 28/01 - HI-TECH - Eye implants: from dark to light
- 23/01 - SCIENCE - New balloon therapy to fight obesity
- 22/01 - HI-TECH - Robot Rene spots autism faster
- 21/01 - SCIENCE - Gene therapy restores eyesight
- 20/01 - HI-TECH - Holographic heart for better surgery
- 14/01 - SCIENCE - Stem cell therapy heals broken bones
- 13/01 - Will a woman with a transplanted womb ever be able to give birth?
- 13/12 - Sobering study labels Ian Fleming hero James Bond an ‘impotent…
- 09/12 - SCIENCE - Food science to fight obesity
- 28/11 - SCIENCE - New AIDS vaccine aims to block HIV from entering the body
- 20/11 - HI-TECH - Doctors “beamed up” by robots
- 11/11 - SCIENCE - Romanian scientists hopeful artifical blood will be lifesaver
- 07/11 - SCIENCE - Infected mosquitos could cut dengue
- 06/11 - The new challenges of ‘designer drugs’