World news about “Medical research” published by euronews.
What if the secret of youth lies under the sea? Marine biodiversity is rich in sources for medicine and cosmetic science, as Spanish researchers are discovering on the Mediterranean coast. It’s a great day for a boat trip – and a good opportunity for marine…
FUTURIS | 17/06 11:23 CET
For the past two years students at a school in Sweden have been…
SMART CARE | 15/06 18:20 CET
Euronews’ Jeremy Wilks travelled to Stockholm to see how a…
FUTURIS | 10/06 11:33 CET
A sedentary lifestyle can lead to cardiovascular disease, diabetes and…
01/06 18:14 CET
What do you do when you discover your child has autism and that there are near-to-no specialised services available to help your family? The…
HI-TECH | 05/05 15:52 CET
Two-year old Maia was born with only one ear due to a congenital deformity called microtia, and currently wears a headband that transmits…
- 20/04 - SCIENCE - Could polio be eradicated by 2018?
- 18/04 - FUTURIS - The power of plasma – could it help fight diseases?
- 18/04 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: does plasma have super powers?
- 13/04 - SCIENCE - South Korean researchers develop a smart patch for diabetes
- 11/04 - HI-TECH - Dummy mummy makes childbirth safer
- 31/03 - SCIENCE - Striking strokes with electrical brain stimulation
- 28/03 - FUTURIS - Meet Little Casper, a robot designed to help children suffering from cancer
- 28/03 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: my robot, my friend
- 07/03 - FUTURIS - From pig gut to 3D printing – the fascinating science behind…
- 07/03 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: growing bones
- 15/02 - FUTURIS - A virtual reality game to help stroke patients
- 15/02 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: train your brain!
- 11/02 - The dangerous and illegal trade in counterfeit medicines
- 10/02 - SCIENCE - Zika virus – race on in the battle to find a vaccine
- 05/02 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: Red card for dangerous lifestyle
- 26/01 - HI-TECH - Eye-tracking to empower disabled children
- 18/01 - FUTURIS - How I learned to stop worrying about snakes and love the venom
- 18/01 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: venoms that heal
- 15/01 - Botched drug trial leaves six in serious condition in France
- 23/11 - Taking away the doctors: how telemedicine is changing lives
- 16/11 - FUTURIS - Surgical avatars promise medical revolution
- 16/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can computers heal spines?
- 12/11 - SCIENCE - New blood test improves prostate cancer screening
- 09/11 - FUTURIS - Confronting the epidemy that is diabetes
- 02/11 - SCIENCE - Chinese claim world’s first 3D blood vessel bio-printer
- 26/10 - Processed meats cause cancer, says WHO
- 19/10 - FUTURIS - Saving brain cells during cancer surgery
- 19/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what colours do animals see?
- 14/10 - SMART CARE - How early intervention helps muscle and joint pain patients back to work
- 07/10 - Work on DNA repair wins Nobel Prize for Chemistry
- 07/10 - Slaves to our smartphones? New study details digital amnesia
- 05/10 - Nobel prize for medicine goes to parasite power trio
- 30/09 - WHO: All people with HIV should get anti-retroviral drugs
- 22/09 - CEO attacked for demanding excessive price for HIV drugs Daraprim
- 21/09 - HI-TECH - Gaza doctor invents cheap 3D printed stethoscope
- 11/09 - U TALK - What is the legal status in Europe of human embryos?
- 22/07 - One step closer to slowing down Alzheimer’s?
- 22/07 - Alzheimer’s: cautious reaction to claims new drug could slow…
- 21/07 - SCIENCE - Powerful MRI scanners could predict diseases
- 17/07 - Ebola vaccine trials enter Phase II
- 13/07 - SCIENCE - Cardiac microchip provides advance warning of future heart problems
- 11/06 - HI-TECH - An artificial leg which can feel and reduce pain
- 02/06 - SCIENCE - App identifies premature newborns
- 28/05 - Charpentier and Doudna win Princess of Asturias Award for gene-editing…
- 11/05 - SCIENCE - Addicted to sport
- 06/05 - HI-TECH - Robots help stroke victims regain use of arms
- 04/05 - FUTURIS - Resistance movement: the battle to beat the antibiotic-proof superbug
- 04/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what are “superbugs”?
- 30/04 - First steps
- 23/04 - Why does this man want his head transplanted?
- 23/04 - SCIENCE - Scientists’ breakthrough with artificial spider silk
- 22/04 - SCIENCE - ‘Heart-on-a-chip’ could replace animals in drug development
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Surviving strokes: University of Birmingham leading research into cutting…
- 08/04 - FUTURIS - Chile’s first legal medical marijuana – nocomment
- 07/04 - HI-TECH - The best in 3D dental care at Imagina in Monaco
- 23/03 - SCIENCE - “Cyberlegs” hold promise for amputees
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Vision of the future: new adaptable lens to prolong sight of aging eyes
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s better, the eye or the camera?
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Movement sensor device improves life quality for Parkinson’s patients
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can electronics fight Parkinson’s?
- 03/03 - World class coma recovery centre threatened by Italy’s healthcare…
- 03/03 - SCIENCE - HIV test via your smartphone in 15 minutes
- 25/02 - Blind man sees wife for the first time in ten years
- 25/02 - Austrian men become first in the world to have bionic hands
- 24/02 - SCIENCE - Mapping the unborn baby’s brain to better combat disease
- 19/02 - FOCUS - The future of tackling global health issues discussed at the World…
- 17/02 - SCIENCE - Mind games developed as researchers take a peek into premature brains
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Messenger RNA: the molecule that may teach our bodies to beat cancer
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can our cells create medicines?
- 02/02 - FUTURIS - Sucker punch: the European research project dealing a blow to mosquitoes
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: where’s the cure for HIV?