Close
Log in
Please enter your login details

Skip to main content

Breaking News
  • Greece elections: SYRIZA party to take 149-151 seats out of 300, first official projection shows (Reuters)
  • ISIL radio confirms the execution of Japanese hostage Yukawa, report AFP
Facebook Twitter Google+ Reddit

Luxury

World news about “Luxury” published by euronews.

19/01 15:21 CET

Where do YOU rank on the world’s wealth scale?

Where do YOU rank on the world’s wealth scale?

The growing divide On current trends, by next year the richest 1 percent of the world's population will own more than the other 99 percent combined, according to a shock ==report== by the anti-poverty charity Oxfam. Released ahead of this week's annual meeting of the…