World news about “Health” published by euronews.
A US army blunder that has seen shipments of live anthrax accidentally sent to laboratories at home and abroad is even bigger than first thought. A military facility in Utah, the Dugway Proving Ground, is believed to be the source of the shipments of what was thought to be…
29/05 16:13 CET
To mark World No Tobacco Day on Sunday, May 31, we have brought…
20/05 18:16 CET
Public sector doctors and nurses went on strike in Greece on Wednesday…
13/05 17:13 CET
An Italian nurse who tested positive for Ebola after returning from…
13/05 14:14 CET
Thousands of healthcare workers, including doctors and nurses, have…
13/05 12:43 CET
The 2015 Princess of Asturias Social Sciences prizewinner is French…
12/05 15:39 CET
It was Frank Sinatra who said, "alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but…
09/05 13:43 CET
Liberia has been declared Ebola free by the World Health Organisation (WHO) after 42 days with no new cases. The West African nation was one…
FUTURIS | 04/05 13:40 CET
Antibiotics have saved countless lives since the discovery of…
03/05 01:00 CET
Aid agencies in Nepal are in a race against time to deliver much-needed food to villages destroyed by last week's earthquake. This used to be…
- 02/05 - Nepalese vaccinated to help prevent disease in wake of earthquake
- 01/05 - Genetically modified mosquitoes to the rescue in Brazil
- 28/04 - Belgian under-21 international Gregory Mertens fighting for his life after…
- 27/04 - HIV self-test kit goes on sale in UK
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - The walking robot set to help elderly people live an autonomous life
- 24/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a robotic walker?
- 23/04 - Why does this man want his head transplanted?
- 23/04 - SPACE - The Astronaut Academy: “We focus on leg muscles and back…
- 23/04 - SPACE - ESA Astronaut trainer André Rosenberger explains how you get fit for space
- 12/04 - ‘No jab, no pay’: Australia to cut welfare for…
- 10/04 - LEARNING WORLD - Dare to care: how teachers impact on the wellbeing of students
- 10/04 - FUTURIS - Surviving strokes: University of Birmingham leading research into cutting…
- 09/04 - How could a cup of tea or soup prevent illness? – a Traditional Chinese…
- 06/04 - TARGET - Japan: using smart technology to save lives at sea and beyond
- 04/04 - France cracks down on anorexia
- 03/04 - U TALK - Is ‘Glyphosate’ herbicide a health risk?
- 27/03 - Andreas Lubitz: Torn-up sick note and ‘mystery illness’ raise…
- 27/03 - Ebola vaccines ‘appear to be safe’ in tests
- 26/03 - Amazement in the hometown of Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 24/03 - Angelina Jolie has both ovaries removed over cancer risk
- 23/03 - FOCUS - Europe’s ageing population: how will healthcare systems cope?
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Vision of the future: new adaptable lens to prolong sight of aging eyes
- 23/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s better, the eye or the camera?
- 23/03 - Ashya King ‘free from cancer’ 7 months after leaving Britain
- 17/03 - France passes ‘deep sleep’ bill for end of life patients
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Movement sensor device improves life quality for Parkinson’s patients
- 16/03 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can electronics fight Parkinson’s?
- 15/03 - Care, not paperwork, say French health workers
- 14/03 - Sepulveda succumbs to pneumonia and is hospitalised
- 13/03 - Putin is not ill. He’s at his country residence, says Russian TV
- 13/03 - Russia: Kremlin dismisses rumours over Putin’s health
- 12/03 - 30,000 chickens culled in bird flu outbreak, Dutch government confirms
- 12/03 - Russian rumour mill suggests Putin suffering poor health
- 10/03 - France: Controversial draft law revives euthanasia debate
- 06/03 - 50g of sugar per day to be healthy? Easier said than done!
- 05/03 - Liberia discharges ‘last Ebola patient’ from medical care
- 04/03 - Dortmund receive injury boost
- 03/03 - World class coma recovery centre threatened by Italy’s healthcare…
- 25/02 - Blind man sees wife for the first time in ten years
- 25/02 - Austrian men become first in the world to have bionic hands
- 19/02 - FOCUS - The future of tackling global health issues discussed at the World…
- 16/02 - SCIENCE - Live – World Innovation Summit for Health 2015
- 14/02 - Italy stunned by baby’s death in ambulance after ‘hospitals…
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Messenger RNA: the molecule that may teach our bodies to beat cancer
- 13/02 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can our cells create medicines?
- 06/02 - Canada overturns ban on doctor-assisted suicide
- 06/02 - Speculation on condition of Bobbi Brown daughter of late singer Whitney…
- 05/02 - Female Genital Mutilation: why do so many cases go unpunished in Europe?
- 05/02 - Hope for patients of mitochondrial diseases after UK’s historic vote
- 02/02 - Measles outbreak in the US: Obama urges parents to vaccinate children
- 02/02 - FUTURIS - Sucker punch: the European research project dealing a blow to mosquitoes
- 02/02 - India carries out its first double hand transplant
- 30/01 - U TALK - The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) – a user’s guide
- 30/01 - Ukrainian artillery fire thwarts rebel plan to surround government troops…
- 23/01 - An end in sight to Ebola, but WHO warns fight is not over
- 22/01 - UK MPs to vote on plain cigarette packaging
- 21/01 - NEWS + - Greek voters crave education and health rescue
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Do you know: where’s the cure for HIV?
- 16/01 - LEARNING WORLD - Don’t worry, be happy: learning to conquer fears and anxieties
- 08/01 - Germany: nurse admits killing 30 patients
- 04/01 - UK Ebola nurse Pauline Cafferkey ‘critically ill’ in London…
- 02/01 - Do you know: how do you feed a mosquito?
- 02/01 - Relentless spread of Ebola continues with Sierra Leone worst hit
- 31/12 - Two British patients test negative for Ebola
- 31/12 - Saudi King undergoing medical tests in Riyadh hospital
- 31/12 - Bush Sr. leaves hospital after breathing difficulties
- 30/12 - Formula 1 driver Bianchi ‘unconscious but breathing unaided’
- 30/12 - UK Ebola patient Pauline Cafferkey arrives in London for treatment
- 29/12 - Ebola financial symptoms could cost 3 billion euros in 2015
- 27/12 - Indonesia: Recycling for free healthcare
- 24/12 - Sierra Leone imposes lockdown to stop transmission of Ebola