World news about “European politics” published by euronews.
This week on Utalk, we answwer a question posted online by Muriel: “In the wake of Paris attacks, the creation of a European PNR, or a Passenger Name Record system, is back on the agenda. So what’s at stake? And do you think this new tool will help in the fight…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 20/11 17:11 CET
EU governments have backed French demands for better tracking of…
17/11 00:42 CET
President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz, who was present at…
U TALK | 13/11 08:24 CET
The safety of new types of food products is a concern for Euronews…
10/11 19:28 CET
Portugal’s centre-right coalition government has fallen less…
10/11 16:53 CET
The publication of the European Commission’s annual report on Turkey…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 10/11 14:32 CET
Turkey is being urged to lift restrictions on media freedom, respect…
- 09/11 - Slow Greek reforms cost Athens latest two billion euro aid package
- 09/11 - REAL ECONOMY - Partnering to grow Europe
- 09/11 - REAL ECONOMY - Partnership to Solve Our Biggest Crisis
- 06/11 - U TALK - Is the end really nigh for roaming charges in Europe?
- 30/10 - BUSINESS PLANET - Protecting intellectual property to boost business
- 30/10 - U TALK - People power: how crowdfunding works
- 29/10 - Migrants: what is happening where
- 28/10 - Germany sharpens its tone with Austria over migrants
- 21/10 - Migrants: the EU calls an emergency summit to tackle the Balkan bottleneck
- 16/10 - BUSINESS PLANET - Enhancing access to finance with COSME
- 16/10 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU seeks migrant deal with Turkey
- 16/10 - U TALK - What can I do as a consumer to prevent food waste?
- 12/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU calls on Russia to end bombing campaign in Syria
- 09/10 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: historic Merkel-Hollande address and first refugees…
- 09/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - First group of refugees relocated under EU scheme
- 09/10 - PERSPECTIVES - Refugees: ordeal to reach Europe, then struggle for acceptance
- 07/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Britain’s anti-EU leader Farage slams Merkel-Hollande parliament…
- 07/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Migrant crisis dominates Merkel and Hollande’s historic …
- 02/10 - BUSINESS PLANET - SOLVIT: the go-to service when public authorities don’t play by the…
- 02/10 - U TALK - Surge in executions in death penalty countries
- 02/10 - REPORTER - Farmers’ suicides: the rising human cost of the EU’s…
- 01/10 - UN desperately seeking solution to refugee crisis
- 30/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU unveils plans for a ‘capital markets union’
- 30/09 - THE GLOBAL CONVERSATION - Timmermans: refugee crisis has only just begun
- 25/09 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU leaders try to patch up differences on migration
- 25/09 - U TALK - Simplifying cross-border inheritance
- 18/09 - U TALK - Getting healthcare in another EU member state
- 17/09 - THE NETWORK - Migrant crisis: EU’s open borders in question
- 16/09 - INTERVIEW - Greece’s Meimarakis wants big coalition if victorious after election
- 11/09 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Juncker urges more action on refugees
- 11/09 - U TALK - What is the legal status in Europe of human embryos?
- 09/09 - Ordinary Europeans organise help for new refugee arrivals
- 04/09 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU calls for urgent summit to tackle migrant crisis
- 04/09 - U TALK - Technological change a nettle that must be grasped says expert
- 03/09 - Refugee crisis ‘a German problem’ says Hungary’s Viktor…
- 02/09 - INTERVIEW - Exclusive: Mediterranean deaths are changing attitudes to migration…
- 02/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU plans new migration system
- 31/08 - EU migration policy long on diversity, short on unity
- 31/08 - Migrant Crisis Live: Calais news conference by French ministers and senior…
- 28/08 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: migrant crisis spins out of control
- 31/07 - U TALK - What can I take with me when I travel within the EU?
- 30/07 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Schäuble wants EU Commission oversight role reduced
- 30/07 - THE NETWORK - Is Europe doing enough for missing children?
- 29/07 - “Arrivo Berlin” – a project in Berlin training migrants…
- 16/07 - THE NETWORK - EU divisions: is ‘eurogeddon’ just a matter of time?
- 10/07 - U TALK - Climate change and migration : A hot issue for Europe
- 03/07 - U TALK - Food from animal clones: what European citizens need to know
- 26/06 - U TALK - All you need to know about using your driving licence across EU borders
- 18/06 - THE NETWORK - Closing the gender gap in Europe: a losing battle?
- 12/06 - U TALK - Refugee or migrant: what’s the difference?
- 11/06 - THE NETWORK - Jobless Youth: struggling programs, debating new solutions
- 10/06 - Putin hails “special relationship” with Italy on Milan visit
- 05/06 - REPORTER - Enter the elephant – EU relationship finally takes UK centre stage
- 04/06 - ON THE FRONTLINE - N-bomb, China White, Spice – the new wave in deadly designer drugs
- 04/06 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Drugs: full debate
- 27/05 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Europe’s open border dilemma; is Schengen a success?
- 27/05 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Schengen area: full debate
- 23/05 - EU Summit: Cameron ‘confident’ of reforms in Brussels
- 22/05 - ‘The dictator is coming’ – Juncker’s cheeky…
- 22/05 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU backs migrant mission to its south, looks east
- 22/05 - U TALK - Towards a child-friendly judicial system in Europe
- 22/05 - Explained Cameron and the EU: what does a Brexit mean?
- 20/05 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Expectations low for EU summit amid fears of provoking Russia
- 19/05 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU unwraps plan to cut back on red tape
- 19/05 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - NGOs, left-wing MEPs seek tougher rules on ‘conflict minerals’
- 15/05 - PERSPECTIVES - African migrants suffer even if they manage to reach Europe
- 15/05 - U TALK - Impact of ‘geoblocking’ on e-commerce
- 14/05 - Germany says root causes must be tackled in migrants’ home nations
- 11/05 - Mogherini asks UN Security Council to back EU migrants plan
- 08/05 - U TALK - How strong are EU-China ties?
- 27/04 - Reform calls over ‘fundamental flaws’ of European Arrest…