World news about “European politics” published by euronews.
This week on UTalk, a question from Mary in Dublin: “I will be travelling to several EU countries this summer. I was wondering if I am I allowed to carry food with me where I am going. What about alcohol or cigarettes?” Jimena Gómez de la Flor, Communication…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 30/07 13:19 CET
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble wants the European…
THE NETWORK | 16/07 12:05 CET
The threat of Greece leaving the EU, or a “Grexit,” has…
U TALK | 10/07 08:18 CET
Is Europe worried about the problem of migration due to climate…
U TALK | 03/07 08:39 CET
Concerns about food products from cloned animals are preoccupying Emma…
U TALK | 26/06 09:21 CET
Mutual recognition of driving licenses and validity of insurance…
THE NETWORK | 18/06 16:12 CET
The European Union scores just 54 points out of 100 in its own gender equality index. To shake things up, the European Parliament recently…
THE NETWORK | 11/06 12:14 CET
EU youth employment policies have so far failed to significantly bring…
10/06 15:37 CET
Italy’s playing host to the Russian President at the Milan…
- 05/06 - REPORTER - Enter the elephant – EU relationship finally takes UK centre stage
- 04/06 - ON THE FRONTLINE - N-bomb, China White, Spice – the new wave in deadly designer drugs
- 04/06 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Drugs: full debate
- 27/05 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Europe’s open border dilemma; is Schengen a success?
- 27/05 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Schengen area: full debate
- 23/05 - EU Summit: Cameron ‘confident’ of reforms in Brussels
- 22/05 - ‘The dictator is coming’ – Juncker’s cheeky…
- 22/05 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU backs migrant mission to its south, looks east
- 22/05 - U TALK - Towards a child-friendly judicial system in Europe
- 22/05 - Explained Cameron and the EU: what does a Brexit mean?
- 20/05 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Expectations low for EU summit amid fears of provoking Russia
- 19/05 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU unwraps plan to cut back on red tape
- 19/05 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - NGOs, left-wing MEPs seek tougher rules on ‘conflict minerals’
- 15/05 - PERSPECTIVES - African migrants suffer even if they manage to reach Europe
- 15/05 - U TALK - Impact of ‘geoblocking’ on e-commerce
- 14/05 - Germany says root causes must be tackled in migrants’ home nations
- 11/05 - Mogherini asks UN Security Council to back EU migrants plan
- 08/05 - U TALK - How strong are EU-China ties?
- 27/04 - Reform calls over ‘fundamental flaws’ of European Arrest…
- 24/04 - U TALK - The Importance of the CE Mark for Toys
- 22/04 - Hundreds of migrants dock in Sicily; a further 115 rescued off Libyan coast
- 22/04 - Fleeing migrants need long-term solution from EU: Renzi
- 21/04 - Captain of migrant boat arrested on suspicion of multiple homicide
- 20/04 - Death in the Mediterranean: how papers reported the tragedy
- 19/04 - Hundreds feared drowned in Mediterranean; Italy calls for help
- 17/04 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Google back in spotlight over ‘abuse’ of market…
- 17/04 - U TALK - Cyberterrorism: is there a European response?
- 16/04 - THE NETWORK - Cuba thaw: is trade taking precedence over human rights?
- 15/04 - Lobbying a ‘key corruption risk facing Europe’, claims report
- 13/04 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Do EU petitions work?
- 03/04 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Greece debt showdown far from settled
- 27/03 - U TALK - ‘I want to set up my own cosmetic business. What kind of European…
- 23/03 - FOCUS - Europe’s ageing population: how will healthcare systems cope?
- 20/03 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU leaders vow to stand by Tunisia
- 19/03 - THE NETWORK - Libya on the brink: amid civil war fears and growing ISIL threat…
- 18/03 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU unveils tax transparency plans
- 09/03 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Defence experts cool on Juncker’s EU army scheme
- 02/03 - INTERVIEW - European Parliament’s Martin Schulz says cuts not enough for Greece
- 02/03 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU officials set sights on new drone directive
- 24/02 - REAL ECONOMY - EU’s 315 billion investment plan scrutinised
- 18/02 - U TALK - How much does Greek debt cost you?
- 13/02 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU ‘hopes’ Ukraine peace deal can stick
- 11/02 - Migrant deaths in Mediterranean show Triton inadequate
- 11/02 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEPs want tougher labelling rules
- 30/01 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Greek election aftermath
- 30/01 - U TALK - The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) – a user’s guide
- 29/01 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU interior ministers back airline data sharing
- 29/01 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU edges closer to airline data sharing after Charlie Hebdo attacks
- 27/01 - REAL ECONOMY - EU macro regions – a way to resolve issues with your neighbours?
- 23/01 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Europeans still reeling from Paris terror attacks
- 23/01 - U TALK - The devil in the detail: know your rights in service contracts
- 17/01 - Belgium says suspects detained in Greece not linked to its terror probe
- 16/01 - U TALK - Words as weapons: what’s Europe doing to tackle hate on the net?
- 08/01 - THE NETWORK - Trading blows: thrashing out the pros and cons of EU-US trade talks
- 07/01 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU publishes free trade papers amid transparency row
- 19/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - euronews discusses Russia with Latvian PM after EU summit ends
- 18/12 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU Investment plans, protesters and parliamentary woes in…
- 17/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Chaos or cohesion: how will Europe respond to a major terror attack?
- 17/12 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Crisis management: full debate
- 11/12 - THE NETWORK - Let’s be clear: Concerns for EU in Transparency International…
- 01/12 - NEWS + - EU looks east as Tusk takes top job
- 01/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Poland’s Tusk takes over EU helm
- 27/11 - THE NETWORK - The new EU presidency
- 27/11 - Google-busters draw plans in European Parliament
- 12/11 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Europe’s sex slave shame: is enough being done to fight human…
- 12/11 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Human trafficking: full debate
- 05/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Cameron has problems with other EU leaders, says Commission chief Juncker
- 31/10 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU’s action on Ebola
- 31/10 - INTERVIEW - Barroso attacks British PM as he prepares to bow out
- 31/10 - BUSINESS PLANET - How to get financing for a start up with no credit history
- 22/10 - NEWS + - Team Juncker set to take over EU helm