World news about “Ecology” published by euronews.
Thirty years after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, euronews spoke to three people who worked in and around the site of the power station in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy. Natalia Manzurova “My name is Natalia Manzurova. I’m from Ekaterinburg, in the…
CINEMA | 08/04 11:27 CET
‘Tomorrow’ is an inspiring documentary by French…
29/03 04:53 CET
Scientists say parts of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef are going…
FUTURIS | 14/03 11:33 CET
Alternative energy sources are gradually replacing fossil fuels, but…
BUSINESS PLANET | 04/03 17:40 CET
This week, Business Planet has been to the Czech capital to find…
FUTURIS | 22/02 11:08 CET
Futuris producer Denis Loctier looks at the development of a flying…
BUSINESS PLANET | 05/02 17:42 CET
Public tenders can be great business opportunities for small and…
- 01/02 - FUTURIS - A fishy tale of more taste less waste
- 01/02 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: less waste, more taste
- 25/01 - REAL ECONOMY - Cradle to cradle: powering Europe’s circular economy
- 25/01 - REAL ECONOMY - Amsterdam going circular
- 25/01 - REAL ECONOMY - “Somebody’s waste is another man’s raw material”
- 25/01 - FUTURIS - The big bag theory: a cheap and innovative way to transport fresh water
- 25/01 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: the big bag theory
- 22/01 - BUSINESS PLANET - EMAS: Combining competitiveness with environmental performance
- 07/01 - Ullevalseter continues march towards second straight Africa Eco Race title
- 06/01 - Africa Eco Race: Ullevalseter returns to winning ways in stage eight
- 01/01 - Africa Eco Race: Reigning champions shine on stage four
- 30/12 - INSIDERS - Germany and Poland have a dirty big secret – an addiction to brown…
- 11/12 - BUSINESS PLANET - Social enterprise: a new business model for Europe
- 04/12 - SPACE - COP21: What’s the future of planet Earth?
- 26/11 - THE NETWORK - Climate change – will the Paris summit see a meeting of minds on how…
- 23/11 - FUTURIS - Three diverse European projects with a handle on climate change
- 19/11 - SPACE - What’s the reality of Earth’s climate in 2015?
- 16/10 - U TALK - What can I do as a consumer to prevent food waste?
- 28/09 - FUTURIS - Liquid assets: how to test recycled water on the cheap
- 28/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how does soil clean water?
- 07/09 - FUTURIS - Say cheese: the whey forward in renewable plastics
- 13/08 - Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 27/07 - FUTURIS - Supergrass: fighting climate change with riverbank plants
- 27/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can grass save the planet?
- 24/07 - Anger over ‘slaughter of 250 pilot whales’ in the Faroe Islands
- 11/07 - BUSINESS PLANET - Schweinfurt: European home of electric bikes
- 09/07 - SCIENCE - Take a trip deep into iceland’s Langjökull glacier
- 08/07 - SCIENCE - Moribund Salton Sea fast becoming a Californian health hazard
- 26/06 - BUSINESS PLANET - Industrial symbiosis in Kalundborg: turning waste into a resource
- 24/06 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Dirty business: mafia’s toxic waste crimes spread across Europe
- 24/06 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Environmental pollution: full debate
- 22/06 - FUTURIS - Waste not, want not: Ghana’s mushrooming bio-waste initiative
- 18/06 - Pope Francis bestrides global diplomacy with his environment encyclical
- 18/06 - What is Pope Francis’ encyclical on the future of our planet?
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Helping farms produce more crops with less water
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crops grow without water?
- 22/05 - Mixed reaction to French plans to force supermarkets to donate unsold food
- 22/05 - Coastguards say Santa Barbara oil cleanup could take “months”
- 21/05 - Santa Barbara coast devastated by nightmare oil spill
- 14/05 - LE MAG - Solo yachtswoman and journalist Catherine Chabaud wins Woman of the Year…
- 11/05 - FUTURIS - Saving water from waste in chemical plants
- 30/04 - STATE OF THE UNION - Europe Weekly: EU under fire over migrant policy
- 28/04 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEPs tell shoppers to pay more for plastic bags
- 20/04 - Israel: Haifa mayor orders closure of refineries amid cancer scare
- 06/04 - FUTURIS - Slik operation: new device to remove oil from troubled waters
- 06/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s worse than oil spills?
- 09/03 - Solar Impulse plane takes off on historic round-the-world flight
- 06/03 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU ministers endorse climate pledge ahead of UN conference
- 10/01 - 2015 Africa Eco Race: Ullevalseter clinches penultimate stage
- 01/01 - Norway’s Ullevalseter sets pace in Africa Eco Rally
- 30/12 - 2015 Africa Eco Race: Ullevalseter shines in Morocco
- 05/12 - U TALK - Greenwashing: misleading green advertising
- 01/12 - URBAN VISIONS - Rio’s road to sweet success
- 01/12 - URBAN VISIONS - What’s the future for sugarcane ethanol in Brazil?
- 28/11 - BUSINESS PLANET - Upgrade to the circular economy
- 26/11 - Grenoble: Europe’s first ad-free city
- 24/11 - TARGET - In Rotterdam everything’s gone green
- 24/11 - Green and Noble? French city Grenoble to get rid of street advertising
- 21/11 - Watch: Eagle captures remarkable footage of London
- 21/11 - INSIDERS - Will the Swiss seek fresh curbs on immigration?
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 10/10 - Do you have a question for French designer Philippe Starck?
- 09/10 - SCIENCE - Artificial coral to protect endangered reefs
- 03/10 - NASA satellite images show Aral Sea basin ‘completely dried’
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 12/09 - U TALK - Obtaining EU Ecolabel accreditation
- 25/08 - URBAN VISIONS - The winds of change in Austin
- 25/08 - URBAN VISIONS - The challenge of getting renewable energy into our power networks