World news about “Ecology” published by euronews.
There has been a mixed reaction to moves by France to crack down on food waste. The French National Assembly has voted to prevent large supermarkets from throwing out unsold but edible food. As part of a wider law on energy and the environment, food must be donated to…
22/05 08:01 CET
The cleanup continues along Santa Barbara's sullied beaches following…
21/05 10:34 CET
It is one of only five climates of its type in the world, but…
LE MAG | 14/05 12:47 CET
Journalist and sailor Catherine Chabaud became the first woman to…
20/04 18:46 CET
Plants run by Israel's biggest refining and petrochemicals group have…
FUTURIS | 06/04 11:48 CET
Marine oil spills can be extremely difficult to deal with, requiring a…
09/03 07:51 CET
A plane powered solely by the sun has begun an unprecedented round-the-…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 06/03 18:17 CET
EU environment ministers on Friday endorsed the bloc's promise to slash…
- 10/01 - 2015 Africa Eco Race: Ullevalseter clinches penultimate stage
- 01/01 - Norway’s Ullevalseter sets pace in Africa Eco Rally
- 30/12 - 2015 Africa Eco Race: Ullevalseter shines in Morocco
- 05/12 - U TALK - Greenwashing: misleading green advertising
- 01/12 - URBAN VISIONS - Rio’s road to sweet success
- 01/12 - URBAN VISIONS - What’s the future for sugarcane ethanol in Brazil?
- 28/11 - BUSINESS PLANET - Upgrade to the circular economy
- 26/11 - Grenoble: Europe’s first ad-free city
- 24/11 - TARGET - In Rotterdam everything’s gone green
- 24/11 - Green and Noble? French city Grenoble to get rid of street advertising
- 21/11 - Watch: Eagle captures remarkable footage of London
- 21/11 - REPORTER - Will the Swiss seek fresh curbs on immigration?
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 10/10 - Do you have a question for French designer Philippe Starck?
- 09/10 - SCIENCE - Artificial coral to protect endangered reefs
- 03/10 - NASA satellite images show Aral Sea basin ‘completely dried’
- 02/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Belgians eat insects
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 12/09 - U TALK - Obtaining EU Ecolabel accreditation
- 25/08 - URBAN VISIONS - The winds of change in Austin
- 25/08 - URBAN VISIONS - The challenge of getting renewable energy into our power networks
- 01/08 - Greenpeace ship Arctic Sunrise leaves Russia
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can trees move planes?
- 27/06 - REPORTER - Going underground: fault lines exposed in Europe’s nuclear waste…
- 23/06 - Madrid puts a new twist on bike rental
- 23/06 - URBAN VISIONS - Breathing better in the Big Apple
- 23/06 - URBAN VISIONS - Is the golden age of natural gas upon us?
- 05/06 - FOCUS - Caring for Mexican forests
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crab shells be toxic?
- 06/05 - HI-TECH - A driverless future
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Longer life for broken eggs
- 18/04 - REPORTER - Double act: Greens dual-presidency candidates to push eco issues on…
- 02/04 - HI-TECH - Tired tyres stripped for a new life
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Kill the Spill
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 24/02 - NEWS + - European elections 2014: Greens aim for EU ‘renewal’
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Algae and Olives
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Is olive oil greener with algae?
- 21/02 - REPORTER - Troubled waters: the hidden legacy of chemical weapons dumping
- 14/02 - REPORTER - Shale shock: gas exploration fuels future energy debate in UK
- 27/01 - FUTURIS - A smart move to energy efficient airports
- 27/01 - FUTURIS - Which needs more energy: city or airport?
- 27/12 - LEARNING WORLD - Air, Fire and Water
- 07/11 - THE NETWORK - UN COP19 Climate Change Conference in Warsaw
- 05/11 - HI-TECH - Hotel boasts ecological credentials, claims to be South Africa’s…
- 08/10 - REAL ECONOMY - Green growth: a viable option for Europe?
- 20/09 - REPORTER - Black River, Dark Future
- 16/09 - FUTURIS - Aviation: from scrap to eco-design
- 06/09 - BUSINESS PLANET - New energy and new directions in Bulgaria
- 25/07 - FOCUS - Interesting Chinese business in European green expertise
- 15/07 - FUTURIS - Intelligent irrigation: growing green
- 02/07 - French minister sacked for criticising spending cuts
- 28/06 - BUSINESS PLANET - Recycling tyres: road to success
- 20/05 - SCIENCE - Flying with birds
- 08/04 - GENERATION Y - Poland’s Green Nursery
- 01/04 - FUTURIS - UV-LEDs lower cost of water purification
- 25/03 - FUTURIS - Lagoons under the microscope
- 24/03 - Earth Hour: millions switch off the lights
- 24/03 - Earth Hour sparks a worldwide switch-off
- 15/03 - LEARNING WORLD - Educating the green guardians of the future
- 08/02 - BUSINESS PLANET - Green light for green clusters
- 28/01 - FUTURIS - Cooking up natural plastics
- 23/01 - SCIENCE - Micro-algae is new energy source
- 08/01 - TERRA VIVA - Blog: the bride is in green