World news about “Ecology” published by euronews.
Public tenders can be great business opportunities for small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and getting to know how they work is not that complicated. Public procurement Public procurement in the EU accounts for almost 20% of GDP, but its potential to create a…
REAL ECONOMY | 25/01 17:43 CET
In this edition of Real Economy, we take you on a journey to discover…
FUTURIS | 25/01 12:07 CET
Futuris producer Denis Loctier introduces us to an innovative and…
BUSINESS PLANET | 22/01 17:09 CET
In this edition of Business Planet, we visit the Onassis Foundation in…
07/01 22:06 CET
Pal Anders Ullevalseter continued to cruise towards a second straight…
06/01 21:06 CET
Defending bikes champion Pal Anders Ullevalseter returned to winning…
- 01/01 - Africa Eco Race: Reigning champions shine on stage four
- 30/12 - REPORTER - Germany and Poland have a dirty big secret – an addiction to brown…
- 11/12 - BUSINESS PLANET - Social enterprise: a new business model for Europe
- 04/12 - SPACE - COP21: What’s the future of planet Earth?
- 26/11 - THE NETWORK - Climate change – will the Paris summit see a meeting of minds on how…
- 23/11 - FUTURIS - Three diverse European projects with a handle on climate change
- 19/11 - SPACE - What’s the reality of Earth’s climate in 2015?
- 16/10 - U TALK - What can I do as a consumer to prevent food waste?
- 28/09 - FUTURIS - Liquid assets: how to test recycled water on the cheap
- 28/09 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how does soil clean water?
- 07/09 - FUTURIS - Say cheese: the whey forward in renewable plastics
- 13/08 - Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 27/07 - FUTURIS - Supergrass: fighting climate change with riverbank plants
- 27/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can grass save the planet?
- 24/07 - Anger over ‘slaughter of 250 pilot whales’ in the Faroe Islands
- 11/07 - BUSINESS PLANET - Schweinfurt: European home of electric bikes
- 09/07 - SCIENCE - Take a trip deep into iceland’s Langjökull glacier
- 08/07 - SCIENCE - Moribund Salton Sea fast becoming a Californian health hazard
- 26/06 - BUSINESS PLANET - Industrial symbiosis in Kalundborg: turning waste into a resource
- 24/06 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Dirty business: mafia’s toxic waste crimes spread across Europe
- 24/06 - ON THE FRONTLINE - Environmental pollution: full debate
- 22/06 - FUTURIS - Waste not, want not: Ghana’s mushrooming bio-waste initiative
- 18/06 - Pope Francis bestrides global diplomacy with his environment encyclical
- 18/06 - What is Pope Francis’ encyclical on the future of our planet?
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Helping farms produce more crops with less water
- 08/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crops grow without water?
- 22/05 - Mixed reaction to French plans to force supermarkets to donate unsold food
- 22/05 - Coastguards say Santa Barbara oil cleanup could take “months”
- 21/05 - Santa Barbara coast devastated by nightmare oil spill
- 14/05 - LE MAG - Solo yachtswoman and journalist Catherine Chabaud wins Woman of the Year…
- 11/05 - FUTURIS - Saving water from waste in chemical plants
- 30/04 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU under fire over migrant policy
- 28/04 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEPs tell shoppers to pay more for plastic bags
- 20/04 - Israel: Haifa mayor orders closure of refineries amid cancer scare
- 06/04 - FUTURIS - Slik operation: new device to remove oil from troubled waters
- 06/04 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s worse than oil spills?
- 09/03 - Solar Impulse plane takes off on historic round-the-world flight
- 06/03 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU ministers endorse climate pledge ahead of UN conference
- 10/01 - 2015 Africa Eco Race: Ullevalseter clinches penultimate stage
- 01/01 - Norway’s Ullevalseter sets pace in Africa Eco Rally
- 30/12 - 2015 Africa Eco Race: Ullevalseter shines in Morocco
- 05/12 - U TALK - Greenwashing: misleading green advertising
- 01/12 - URBAN VISIONS - Rio’s road to sweet success
- 01/12 - URBAN VISIONS - What’s the future for sugarcane ethanol in Brazil?
- 28/11 - BUSINESS PLANET - Upgrade to the circular economy
- 26/11 - Grenoble: Europe’s first ad-free city
- 24/11 - TARGET - In Rotterdam everything’s gone green
- 24/11 - Green and Noble? French city Grenoble to get rid of street advertising
- 21/11 - Watch: Eagle captures remarkable footage of London
- 21/11 - REPORTER - Will the Swiss seek fresh curbs on immigration?
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Watching for bubbles: storing CO2 at sea
- 10/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: what’s a bubble-box?
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Building houses with bacteria
- 20/10 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can bacteria build houses?
- 10/10 - Do you have a question for French designer Philippe Starck?
- 09/10 - SCIENCE - Artificial coral to protect endangered reefs
- 03/10 - NASA satellite images show Aral Sea basin ‘completely dried’
- 29/09 - FUTURIS - Tomatoes with a can do attitude
- 12/09 - U TALK - Obtaining EU Ecolabel accreditation
- 25/08 - URBAN VISIONS - The winds of change in Austin
- 25/08 - URBAN VISIONS - The challenge of getting renewable energy into our power networks
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can trees move planes?
- 27/06 - REPORTER - Going underground: fault lines exposed in Europe’s nuclear waste…
- 23/06 - URBAN VISIONS - Breathing better in the Big Apple
- 23/06 - URBAN VISIONS - Is the golden age of natural gas upon us?
- 05/06 - FOCUS - Caring for Mexican forests
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crab shells be toxic?