World news about “Ecology” published by euronews.
Houses of the future could be partially built with bacteria. It sounds like science fiction but researchers involved in an == EU-backed project in Madrid== are working towards making this a concrete reality. It starts with a common type of soil bacterium being revitalised in a…
10/10 15:42 CET
Influential creator and architect Philippe Starck first became widely…
03/10 14:08 CET
An area of the Central Asian inland sea, once the fourth largest in the…
URBAN VISIONS | 25/08 11:27 CET
Renewable energy is on the rise around the world, but many experts say…
19/08 20:41 CET
The latest grim news about the Earth's resources is that we are using…
01/08 18:46 CET
The Greenpeace ship seized by Russia last September amid a protest by the group against Arctic oil drilling has finally left the country…
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Growing greener fuel for cleaner transport
- 07/07 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can trees move planes?
- 27/06 - REPORTER - Going underground: fault lines exposed in Europe’s nuclear waste…
- 23/06 - Madrid puts a new twist on bike rental
- 23/06 - URBAN VISIONS - Breathing better in the Big Apple
- 23/06 - URBAN VISIONS - Is the golden age of natural gas upon us?
- 05/06 - FOCUS - Caring for Mexican forests
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Talking Plants
- 02/06 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can plants speak?
- 18/05 - Galapagos: cargo ship salvage expected to take weeks
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - From crab shells to raw materials
- 12/05 - FUTURIS - Do you know: can crab shells be toxic?
- 06/05 - HI-TECH - A driverless future
- 28/04 - FUTURIS - Longer life for broken eggs
- 28/04 - LE MAG - Desert life in Gujarat
- 24/04 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Keller and Bové, avant garde and traditionalist
- 18/04 - REPORTER - Double act: Greens dual-presidency candidates to push eco issues on…
- 02/04 - HI-TECH - Tired tyres stripped for a new life
- 31/03 - FUTURIS - Kill the Spill
- 24/03 - FUTURIS - Greener tyres on the road
- 24/02 - NEWS + - European elections 2014: Greens aim for EU ‘renewal’
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Algae and Olives
- 24/02 - FUTURIS - Is olive oil greener with algae?
- 21/02 - REPORTER - Troubled waters: the hidden legacy of chemical weapons dumping
- 14/02 - REPORTER - Shale shock: gas exploration fuels future energy debate in UK
- 31/01 - Great Barrier Reef ‘at risk’ from coal development plan
- 29/01 - European Greens name candidates for top EU job
- 27/01 - FUTURIS - A smart move to energy efficient airports
- 27/01 - FUTURIS - Which needs more energy: city or airport?
- 17/01 - London black cabs to go green
- 14/01 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - European Parliament demands recycling targets in EU war on plastic waste
- 27/12 - LEARNING WORLD - Air, Fire and Water
- 21/11 - Green groups stage walk-out after ‘lack of progress’ at …
- 21/11 - Russia releases 26 Greenpeace detainees on bail
- 13/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - A European shale gas revolution?
- 10/11 - Greens ask EU citizens to help choose their top candidates
- 07/11 - THE NETWORK - UN COP19 Climate Change Conference in Warsaw
- 05/11 - HI-TECH - Hotel boasts ecological credentials, claims to be South Africa’s…
- 08/10 - REAL ECONOMY - Green growth: a viable option for Europe?
- 20/09 - REPORTER - Black River, Dark Future
- 16/09 - FUTURIS - Aviation: from scrap to eco-design
- 06/09 - BUSINESS PLANET - New energy and new directions in Bulgaria
- 25/07 - FOCUS - Interesting Chinese business in European green expertise
- 15/07 - FUTURIS - Intelligent irrigation: growing green
- 02/07 - French minister sacked for criticising spending cuts
- 28/06 - BUSINESS PLANET - Recycling tyres: road to success
- 20/05 - SCIENCE - Flying with birds
- 08/04 - GENERATION Y - Poland’s Green Nursery
- 01/04 - FUTURIS - UV-LEDs lower cost of water purification
- 25/03 - FUTURIS - Lagoons under the microscope
- 24/03 - Earth Hour: millions switch off the lights
- 24/03 - Earth Hour sparks a worldwide switch-off
- 15/03 - LEARNING WORLD - Educating the green guardians of the future
- 08/02 - BUSINESS PLANET - Green light for green clusters
- 28/01 - FUTURIS - Cooking up natural plastics
- 23/01 - SCIENCE - Micro-algae is new energy source
- 08/01 - TERRA VIVA - Blog: the bride is in green
- 08/01 - TERRA VIVA - Going green: eco-friendly weddings all the trend
- 18/12 - TERRA VIVA - Vitoria-Gasteiz is Spain’s green pioneer
- 18/12 - TERRA VIVA - Blog: the green attitude of the Basque capital
- 14/12 - REPORTER - Cyprus’s race for liquid gold
- 14/12 - BUSINESS PLANET - Protecting the environment can be profitable
- 13/12 - THE NETWORK - Overfishing: can the EU influence change?
- 21/11 - THE NETWORK - World’s largest water company steps up reorganisation
- 08/11 - HI-TECH - Urban Farms in Berlin
- 06/11 - SCIENCE - Protecting the Giant Mussels of the Italian coast
- 02/11 - REPORTER - Bonus interview: Piotr Grzegorz Wozniak, junior minister for shale gas at…
- 02/11 - REPORTER - Bonus interview: Jakub Gogolewski, coordinator for CEE Bankwatch Network…
- 19/09 - FUTURIS - Green light for eco-industries
- 10/08 - US biofuel policy a threat to global food supply
- 22/06 - Rio protesters denounce the “Greed economy”