- Is aid the solution to European migrant crisis? 25/02/2016
- Would a Brexit create a weaker, more divided EU? 11/02/2016
- Can aid help to resolve the Syrian crisis? 28/01/2016
- Europe’s economic challenges for 2016 14/01/2016
- Spanish election: redrawing the political map of Spain 10/12/2015
- Climate change – will the Paris summit see a meeting of minds on how to tackle global warming? 26/11/2015
- Is Europe doomed because of Merkel’s domestic troubles? 12/11/2015
- Are refugees or civil rights the priority in Turkey? 29/10/2015
- Drones – for better or for worse? 15/10/2015
- Bailout ballot: Portuguese election stokes austerity debate 01/10/2015
17/09/15 12:11 CET
Even before the current crisis migration was a complex and divisive issue for the European Union. The surge in recent months of…
30/07/15 13:11 CET
Twenty years after the Marc Dutroux child abductions and murders, are police and civic groups working closely enough, across …
16/07/15 12:05 CET
The threat of Greece leaving the EU, or a “Grexit,” has deeply shaken Europe. While officials prepared for a worse case…
02/07/15 13:16 CET
Despite the 1995 Dayton Accords, which formally ended three-and-a-half years…
18/06/15 16:12 CET
Can Europe mend the gap between men and women when it comes to pay, pensions and leadership positions?
11/06/15 12:14 CET
EU youth employment policies have so far failed to significantly bring down youth jobless rates often double the national…
28/05/15 13:35 CET
Turkey’s elections on June 7th will be a key test of the country’s democracy…
14/05/15 18:38 CET
A spying scandal has confronted Chancellor Angela Merkel with one of the most…
30/04/15 14:37 CET
What would the British and EU citizens wake up to if the UK voted to exit the EU? How would that impact trade, prices…
16/04/15 17:36 CET
The EU and Cuba have accelerated talks to normalise relations. The US is also ending decades of estrangement as Cuba’s Communist…
19/03/15 18:46 CET
Four years after the violent overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi Libya is once again…
05/03/15 18:44 CET
Following the murder of Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov “The Network’…
19/02/15 17:59 CET
European, Ukrainian and Russian leaders reach another peace agreement. But will it end up being yet another scrap of paper?
05/02/15 18:36 CET
The Network focuses on programmes to deradicalise potential jihadists and asks…
22/01/15 12:30 CET
Greece is once again at centre of a European political drama as it gears up for its most crucial election in a generation. Polls…
08/01/15 19:02 CET
If they manage to pull it off, the Transatlantic Trade in Partnership accord being discussed by EU and US negotiators would be…
11/12/14 18:58 CET
‘Could do better’ is the message to some European countries from…
27/11/14 12:39 CET
As Donald Tusk becomes the new EU Council president, how much power does the former Polish prime minister really have, or do the…
14/11/14 11:27 CET
Thirteen years after Western allies defeated the Taliban, NATO ended its…
- 30/10/2014What now for Ukraine in election aftermath?
- 16/10/2014Is the new European Commission heading for gridlock?
- 25/09/2014Spend more, spend better to improve EU defence
- 11/09/2014Regions or countries: Scottish vote fuels separatism debate in the EU
- 10/07/2014The Network: is digital killing jobs?
- 26/06/2014Power to the people: Europe’s energy dilemma
- 12/06/2014Levelling the playing field in world football
- 30/05/2014After the European elections: what shape is the future?
- 15/05/2014European elections: will populism triumph?
- 01/05/2014Will eurosceptics force a new political reality on Europe?
- 17/04/2014EU elections 2014: a new domain for tweeters, bloggers and ‘slacktivists’
- 03/04/2014EU elections: something new or more of the same?
- 21/03/2014Reaching for the reset button in a time of crisis
- 13/03/2014Is Iran serious about a deal on its nuclear programme?
- 19/02/2014Ukraine: civil war or compromise?
- 06/02/2014Under fire: The Network discusses EU military plans
- 23/01/2014Fellow citizens or welfare tourists: our perceptions of EU migrants
- 09/01/2014War of words: who will win the eurojargon battle
- 19/12/2013Europe in 2014: green shoots or dark days?
- 06/12/2013Who’s watching the Watchmen? The EU’s search for a 21st century security policy
- 20/11/2013Eastward push
- 07/11/2013UN COP19 Climate Change Conference in Warsaw
- 22/10/2013Deep divisions over Europe’s Roma
- 10/10/2013How can Europe help deal with the Syrian refugee crisis
- 26/09/2013Merkel’s grand coalition begins to takes shape
- 18/09/2013Hot Autumn in Europe
- 05/09/2013German elections, a primer on what’s at stake
- 25/07/2013Confidence crisis: discontent in Europe
- 10/07/2013Who’s watching you? The Network looks at data protection
- 05/07/2013EU budget showdown
- 27/06/2013Is a bigger EU a better EU?
- 14/06/2013Post “Arab Spring” Tunisia still in turmoil
- 16/05/2013Slovenia’s looming bail-out
- 02/05/2013Combating offshore accounts
- 18/04/2013Education funding gap in Europe
- 04/04/2013Regulating banker bonuses
- 22/03/2013Funding dissent
- 06/03/2013Fighting over the CAP
- 28/02/2013What is the outlook for Italy after the election?
- 20/02/2013Is Italy ready for change?
- 13/02/2013The next Pope: reformist or traditionalist?
- 07/02/2013Angela Merkel: the power-Frau enigma
- 24/01/2013Could France’s intervention in Mali spell ‘quagmire’?
- 16/01/2013Gay marriage: the same rights for all?
- 13/12/2012Overfishing: can the EU influence change?
- 23/11/2012The UK and the EU: in or out of the Union?
- 09/11/2012How will Obama’s second term effect Europe?
- 01/11/2012Could Europe become a federation of regions?
- 17/10/2012The Network: US election showdown
- 03/10/2012China rising: Will new leadership bring about change?
- 28/09/2012European Parliament – time to end the costly travelling circus?
- 05/09/2012Car industry’s bumpy road, who’s to blame?
- 26/07/2012Is giving up sovereignty the only way to save the euro?
- 19/07/2012The Olympics: white elephant or cash cow?
- 05/07/2012EU’s global warming battle takes to the skies
- 25/06/2012The angry voters of Europe
- 06/06/2012Does Greece have a future in the euro?
- 24/05/2012Common culture and European cinema
- 09/05/2012Will Hollande have the power to change the course of Europe?
- 03/05/2012Issues in the French presidential run-off
- 19/04/2012How can we deal with extremism in Europe?
- 21/03/2012Air strikes or talking – how to deal with Iran
- 08/03/2012‘The Network’ goes in search of water
- 23/02/2012Putin – Al Capone or a strong leader?
- 09/02/2012Syria: Stopping the Bloodshed
- 26/01/2012How is Europe coping with the financial crisis?
- 20/01/2012Generation Y wants change and now
- 05/01/2012‘The Network’ tackles Europe’s pensions crisis
- 22/12/2011Arguments run hot and cold over climate change
- 08/12/2011Toy safety on The Network
- 25/11/2011Could gas reserves further strain Cypriot relations?
- 10/11/2011How will Spain fix its economy?
- 28/10/2011Propaganda or lessons for the future?
- 14/10/2011Should Greece sort out its own problems?
- 29/09/2011Are FTAs killing jobs?
- 15/09/2011What if the UN recognised an independent Palestinian state?
- 21/07/2011The Network debates Afghanistan
- 07/07/2011Child-sex tourism debated in The Network
- 23/06/2011Food safety and the lessons to be learned
- 09/06/2011Turkey’s EU membership ambitions
- 26/05/2011Cyberspace and cinema on The Network
- 12/05/2011Croatia under the spotlight
- 28/04/2011Is Schengen facing EU immigration threat?
- 15/04/2011EU bailouts under the spotlight
- 31/03/2011Berlusconi in the hot seat