- The new EU presidency 27/11/2014
- NATO operations have ended in Afghanistan. What and where should its next role be? 14/11/2014
- What now for Ukraine in election aftermath? 30/10/2014
- Is the new European Commission heading for gridlock? 16/10/2014
- Spend more, spend better to improve EU defence 25/09/2014
- Regions or countries: Scottish vote fuels separatism debate in the EU 11/09/2014
- After the European elections: what shape is the future? 30/05/2014
- The Network: is digital killing jobs? 10/07/2014
- Power to the people: Europe’s energy dilemma 26/06/2014
- Levelling the playing field in world football 12/06/2014
15/05 16:55 CET
In the 2014 European Parliament elections, the largest voting bloc could be Europeans who avoid the ballot box. For those who do…
01/05 12:53 CET
Many analysts are predicting a surge in support for eurosceptics and hardline nationalist parties in May’s …
17/04 17:38 CET
There will be significant changes in the European elections on May 25…
03/04 11:31 CET
The motto of the 2014 European elections – This Time it’s Different – refers to the fact that the new…
21/03 12:26 CET
Resetting EU/US relations damaged by the Prism spying scandal, after the US National Security Agency tapped European leaders…
13/03 11:55 CET
Iran has opened its doors to the world’s nuclear watchdog, the IAEA as part of a deal with six world powers aimed at…
19/02 19:30 CET
Violence in in central Kyiv appears to be pushing Ukraine towards civil war. The pro-Western opposition accuses the…
06/02 11:48 CET
This episode of the The Network covers EU defence policy. Delving into the military challenges facing Europe, euronews host…
23/01 11:14 CET
Fears of an migrant ‘invasion’ from Romania and Bulgaria have gripped richer EU countries like the UK and Germany…
09/01 11:13 CET
EU officials often use words like ‘modalities’, ‘stakeholders’ and trilogue. How much is euro-speak…
19/12/13 11:05 CET
Looking to the year ahead, are the EU economy’s green shoots outnumbering the dark spots? What dangers are there inside…
06/12/13 11:35 CET
In a dangerous world the European Union needs to defend itself, but should…
20/11/13 18:07 CET
The European Union prepares to sign aid and trade agreements at a Vilnius summit with several East European countries, angering…
07/11/13 10:00 CET
As evidence grows suggesting that global warming is accelerating, more climate change talks take place in Warsaw. Negotiators…
22/10/13 11:46 CET
How does a deeply divided European Union manage the migration of the Roma as some member states move to send them home? In…
10/10/13 11:44 CET
The tide of Syrian refugees traumatised from the civil war has reached two million, half of them children. It is a crushing…
26/09/13 09:55 CET
Angela Merkel and her CDU/CSU party won a resounding victory in Sunday’s elections with nearly 42 percent of the vote and…
18/09/13 18:25 CET
Europe appears headed toward a hot autumn and a winter of discontent. French and Polish trade unions have called protests…
05/09/13 11:43 CET
The German elections have significance not only within Germany, but through the rest of Europe as well. The question is, can…
- 25/07/2013Confidence crisis: discontent in Europe
- 10/07/2013Who’s watching you? The Network looks at data protection
- 05/07/2013EU budget showdown
- 27/06/2013Is a bigger EU a better EU?
- 14/06/2013Post “Arab Spring” Tunisia still in turmoil
- 16/05/2013Slovenia’s looming bail-out
- 02/05/2013Combating offshore accounts
- 18/04/2013Education funding gap in Europe
- 04/04/2013Regulating banker bonuses
- 22/03/2013Funding dissent
- 06/03/2013Fighting over the CAP
- 28/02/2013What is the outlook for Italy after the election?
- 20/02/2013Is Italy ready for change?
- 13/02/2013The next Pope: reformist or traditionalist?
- 07/02/2013Angela Merkel: the power-Frau enigma
- 24/01/2013Could France’s intervention in Mali spell ‘quagmire’?
- 16/01/2013Gay marriage: the same rights for all?
- 13/12/2012Overfishing: can the EU influence change?
- 23/11/2012The UK and the EU: in or out of the Union?
- 09/11/2012How will Obama’s second term effect Europe?
- 01/11/2012Could Europe become a federation of regions?
- 17/10/2012The Network: US election showdown
- 03/10/2012China rising: Will new leadership bring about change?
- 28/09/2012European Parliament – time to end the costly travelling circus?
- 05/09/2012Car industry’s bumpy road, who’s to blame?
- 26/07/2012Is giving up sovereignty the only way to save the euro?
- 19/07/2012The Olympics: white elephant or cash cow?
- 05/07/2012EU’s global warming battle takes to the skies
- 25/06/2012The angry voters of Europe
- 06/06/2012Does Greece have a future in the euro?
- 24/05/2012Common culture and European cinema
- 09/05/2012Will Hollande have the power to change the course of Europe?
- 03/05/2012Issues in the French presidential run-off
- 19/04/2012How can we deal with extremism in Europe?
- 21/03/2012Air strikes or talking – how to deal with Iran
- 08/03/2012‘The Network’ goes in search of water
- 23/02/2012Putin – Al Capone or a strong leader?
- 09/02/2012Syria: Stopping the Bloodshed
- 26/01/2012How is Europe coping with the financial crisis?
- 20/01/2012Generation Y wants change and now
- 05/01/2012‘The Network’ tackles Europe’s pensions crisis
- 22/12/2011Arguments run hot and cold over climate change
- 08/12/2011Toy safety on The Network
- 25/11/2011Could gas reserves further strain Cypriot relations?
- 10/11/2011How will Spain fix its economy?
- 28/10/2011Propaganda or lessons for the future?
- 14/10/2011Should Greece sort out its own problems?
- 29/09/2011Are FTAs killing jobs?
- 15/09/2011What if the UN recognised an independent Palestinian state?
- 21/07/2011The Network debates Afghanistan
- 07/07/2011Child-sex tourism debated in The Network
- 23/06/2011Food safety and the lessons to be learned
- 09/06/2011Turkey’s EU membership ambitions
- 26/05/2011Cyberspace and cinema on The Network
- 12/05/2011Croatia under the spotlight
- 28/04/2011Is Schengen facing EU immigration threat?
- 15/04/2011EU bailouts under the spotlight
- 31/03/2011Berlusconi in the hot seat