Learning World Concept
Education is a pillar of societies all around the world and as such strikes a chord with people across the planet whatever their background. We want our stories to have personal and global resonance.
Our viewers will travel the globe with Learning World and see and hear a vast range of stories covering the many facets of education. Our reports will inform, entertain, inspire, shock, move, surprise... We'll be looking at the present day, but also investigating the shape of education to come.
Join us each week for Learning World.
You can also see all our Learning World reports on the website of our partner WISE.
- Education credit crunch: innovative ideas for financing your studies 11/04/2014
- How health and hygiene go hand in hand with education 04/04/2014
- Georgia’s school report: on the right path, more effort needed 28/03/2014
- Ripple effect: the big ideas making waves in worldwide education 21/03/2014
- Education in prisons: learning the hard way 14/03/2014
- Breaking down the barriers to equal education rights 07/03/2014
- 28/02/2014Bridging the technological divide
- 21/02/2014Better education through better teaching
- 14/02/2014Transforming Brazil’s slum kids, second chances in Corfu and Jordan
- 07/02/2014Education on the move with MOOCs
- 31/01/2014Creative thinking: taking an artistic approach to science
- 24/01/2014Making money central to the learning experience
- 17/01/2014In a league of their own: the best performers in global education
- 10/01/2014Turning the corner in Tunisia: a Learning World special focus
- 03/01/2014What’s another year?
- 27/12/2013Air, Fire and Water
- 20/12/2013Creative thinking: new ideas in education
- 13/12/2013Rural education
About our partner
The World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) is a unique international multisectoral initiative for creative thinking, debate and purposeful action, aiming at shaping effective change in education.
WISE is an initiative of Qatar Foundation, launched in 2009 under the leadership of Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser.
For more information and to join the WISE Community, visit WISE website: www.wise-qatar.org