Building better minds is part of the aim of education and cognitive science can help.
In this edition of Learning World we visit a specialist school in Paris to see how it can be useful particularly for people with learning disabilities.
In Spain, we visit a centre which is using the latest scientific techniques to understand how the brain works when reading, counting or learning a language.
And we hear from Paul Kelley, who raised more than a few eyebrows when he was a headteacher in north east England with unconventional ‘spaced-learning’ methods.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International news | euronews, latest international news
- 3Madrid to appeal Catalan road to independence from Spain
- 4Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 5Partnering to grow Europe
- 6Extras : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 7Turkey: Explosion hits Istanbul’s main tourist district
- 8Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
- 9Jorge Lorenzo clinches his third MotoGP title in Valencia
- 10Macedonian Postcards: The Mavrovo National Park
- 11Moldova: protesters storm Parliament
- 12Paris: “I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery”
- 13Special Reports : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 14Benzema questioned in French sex tape case
- 15Merroussis clinches the 33rd Athens Authentic Marathon
- 16latest Learning World - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 17Norway sends Syrian refugees back to Russia
- 18Brussels remains on high alert: ‘multiple operations underway’ across Belgium
- 19Business news and finance news | euronews: international economic and finance news
- 20International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
latest Learning World
Bright ideas: Exploring the importance of light on learning
Setting emergency standards for aid and education
Dealing with diversity in the classroom
Innovative teaching to promote sustainability
Afghan education campaigner Sakena Yacoobi: “Companies and universities need to work together”