BREAKING NEWS

Northgate to takeover Redde, plans new vehicle renting firm

Text size Aa Aa

(Reuters) – Struggling British company Northgate Plc <NTG.L> said on Friday it would buy peer Redde <REDD.L>, in what would create one of Britain’s largest vehicle rental services firm.

The merged company Redde Northgate will be 54% owned by Northgate shareholders and the remaining 46% by Redde, the companies said, and each Redde shareholder will get 0.3669 new Northgate shares for each Redde share.

(Reporting by Yadarisa Shabong in Bengaluru, Editing by Sherry Jacob-Phillips)

euronews provides breaking news articles from reuters as a service to its readers, but does not edit the articles it publishes. Articles appear on euronews.com for a limited time.
Euronews is no longer accessible on Internet Explorer. This browser is not updated by Microsoft and does not support the last technical evolutions. We encourage you to use another browser, such as Edge, Safari, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.