About eight million tons of plastic enters the oceans every year.
SCIENCE - 28/06 17:44 CET
Smartphones and tablets are powerful tools of information and communication and, for most, an essential piece of kit.
SCIENCE - 27/06 13:15 CET
Researchers are testing a smart mosquito trap they hope will help better track the spread of the Zika virus.
24/06 15:51 CET
Britain’s exit from the European Union could have long-term implications for science, research and high tech engineering in the…
SCIENCE - 23/06 15:03 CET
Imagine being transported to another place while remaining exactly where you are.
SPACE - 23/06 11:47 CET
Dozens of Euro 2016 matches are being beamed via satellite to television sets…
SCIENCE - 22/06 12:54 CET
For over a century since it was found in an ancient shipwreck, scientists have been scratching their heads over the exact…
SCIENCE - 20/06 16:11 CET
The E3 gaming expo in Los Angeles features new and breakthrough technologies in the Virtual Reality world.
FUTURIS - 17/06 11:23 CET
Sensor technology is at the heart of a project designed to prevent obesity and other eating disorders, before it is too late.
SMART CARE - 15/06 18:20 CET
Doctors fighting Parkinson’s Disease in Sweden have discovered it’s good to talk as improved digital communications…
SCIENCE - 14/06 11:20 CET
Euronews reporter Chris Cummins travels to sunny Portugal and introduces us to some of Europe’s brightest minds…
FUTURIS - 10/06 11:33 CET
A sedentary lifestyle can lead to cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity. That is why a European Union research project…
SCIENCE - 09/06 11:10 CET
Neuroscientists have completed a hologram which could one day allow doctors to…
SCIENCE - 08/06 11:46 CET
A Florida-based company has developed a “synthetic dog that veterinary…
SCIENCE - 07/06 20:35 CET
Robotics technology is getting faster, smarter and more talkative, but just how useful can robots be?
- 01/06 - SCIENCE - Can sea snails accelerate a cure for cancer?
- 31/05 - SCIENCE - George brothers say portable wind turbine can be a game changer
- 30/05 - SCIENCE - NASA prepares humanoid robots for trip to Mars
- 30/05 - FUTURIS - Monitoring sea pollution
- 30/05 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: monitoring sea pollution
- 26/05 - SCIENCE - Canada breeding “genetically superior bee”
- 25/05 - SCIENCE - New tech to protect Denmark’s wind turbines from erosion
- 24/05 - SCIENCE - Saving Green Turtles in the Gulf
- 23/05 - FUTURIS - Dealing with danger: busy geniuses and watchful robots
- 23/05 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: watchful robots
- 23/05 - SCIENCE - Dealing with dementia via video games
- 19/05 - SCIENCE - Israeli divers discover Roman treasure in ancient sunken cargo ship
- 19/05 - SPACE - Growing food in space: A tale of rats, algae and tomatoes
- 19/05 - SPACE - Destination Mars, episode 5: Where do you look for life?
- 18/05 - SCIENCE - E-commerce booming in Pakistan
- 17/05 - SCIENCE - Drones all the rage at CES Asia in Shanghai
- 16/05 - HI-TECH - Virtual and augmented reality still waiting for killer content
- 16/05 - FUTURIS - The travelling greenhouse
- 16/05 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: the traveling greenhouse
- 12/05 - SCIENCE - State of the world’s plants in danger says new global report
- 11/05 - SMART CARE - Planning against obesity in Italy
- 11/05 - SCIENCE - How satellites can help monitor the health of planet earth
- 10/05 - SCIENCE - Turning mosquitos against themselves in the Zika virus war
- 09/05 - FUTURIS - Big farmer is watching! Surveillance technology monitors animal wellbeing
- 09/05 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: hi-tech smart farms
- 09/05 - HI-TECH - Kiel students take Tetris to a whole new level
- 05/05 - HI-TECH - Girl to be fitted with 3D printed ear in Australia
- 04/05 - HI-TECH - New app brings you closer Shakespeare
- 03/05 - HI-TECH - Smarter home security camera recognises intruders says maker
- 02/05 - HI-TECH - Was Mona Lisa’s smile based on a man’s?
- 02/05 - FUTURIS - Imagining the worst for Europe’s riskiest assets
- 02/05 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: facing extreme risks
- 28/04 - HI-TECH - Robot monk helps spread Buddhism in China
- 27/04 - HI-TECH - Estonian firm prints 3D customised model of you
- 26/04 - Watch: how does this woman walk through minefield unharmed?
- 26/04 - HI-TECH - Aero 2016: drones, aircraft parachutes and paragliding in a wheelchair
- 25/04 - FUTURIS - Improving our understanding of our seas
- 25/04 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: how to take sea water samples
- 25/04 - SCIENCE - Date and authenticate music and art using infrared light
- 21/04 - HI-TECH - Scientists in Spain make giant leap in accuracy with industrial robots
- 21/04 - SPACE - EGNOS – the lifesaving potential of more accurate GPS
- 21/04 - SPACE - Destination Mars, episode 4: the controlled landing
- 20/04 - SCIENCE - Could polio be eradicated by 2018?
- 19/04 - HI-TECH - Amsterdam’s Fab City: urban solutions for tomorrow
- 18/04 - SCIENCE - How old is the Bible?
- 18/04 - FUTURIS - The power of plasma – could it help fight diseases?
- 18/04 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: does plasma have super powers?
- 14/04 - SCIENCE - Is there anyone out there? Tiny ‘nanocraft’ could explore space
- 13/04 - SCIENCE - South Korean researchers develop a smart patch for diabetes
- 12/04 - SMART CARE - Resuscitating Greece’s struggling health system
- 12/04 - SMART CARE - Full interview with Greek Health Minister Andreas Ksanthos
- 12/04 - HI-TECH - Virtual Reality hits the shops in EGX Razzed London fanfare
- 11/04 - HI-TECH - Dummy mummy makes childbirth safer
- 11/04 - FUTURIS - A greener road ahead?
- 11/04 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: the electric restaurant car
- 07/04 - SCIENCE - Large Hadron Collider back in business
- 06/04 - HI-TECH - Hydrogen-powered drone could be game-changer
- 05/04 - HI-TECH - Waiting for the ultimate wearable gadget
- 04/04 - HI-TECH - EU-wide emergency call system in cars to save lives
- 04/04 - FUTURIS - Baking better bread…with ultrasound
- 04/04 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: baking better bread
- 31/03 - SCIENCE - Striking strokes with electrical brain stimulation
- 30/03 - SCIENCE - “Sistine chapel” of Medieval Christian art opens in Rome
- 30/03 - SCIENCE - Why Kenya’s new railway makes way for the Elephant
- 28/03 - SCIENCE - Solar panels take to the water as new farms flourish
- 28/03 - FUTURIS - Meet Little Casper, a robot designed to help children suffering from cancer
- 28/03 - FUTURIS - Takeaway: my robot, my friend
- 24/03 - SCIENCE - The consequences of global warming on glaciers and sea levels
- 24/03 - SPACE - Destination Mars, episode 3: Blast off to the red planet
- 23/03 - HI-TECH - Drone deliveries fight HIV infection in rural Africa