In a fast-changing multimedia industry, gain a competitive advantage by leveraging world-class media education and training built on euronews 25+ years of experience.
Media and journalism
Your teams will gain a deep understanding of the latest journalism techniques they need to deliver and successfully run a news media content stream in the digital era.
Tv & Digital Journalism
- News writing
- Reporting skills
- Covering European and international news – current affairs
- Pitching your voice
- Covering a press conference
- Protests and demonstrations coverage
- Managing a multicultural newsroom
- Mobile journalism revolution
- Advance and personality interview techniques
- Live news reporting
- Covering a press conference
Digital and social media management
- Social media strategy
- Managing data and video
- Managing live coverage
- Digital product strategy and product marketing
- Digital audience development
- Build and thrive in an international context
- How to sell your digital inventory
- VR and immersive journalism
- YouTube channel management
- Markets trends in the media and news industries
- Marketing and digital media strategies
- Advertising and sponsored content strategies
- Distribution and digital content sales strategies
- Business development and revenue diversification
Set up your own
Opportunity to launch a regional euronews or africanews academy hub that will give students, jobs seekers, young professionals and media executives detailed insight of euronews standards and best practices.
team of trainers
Digital Video Production Lead
Thomas Duthois coordinates the format and design of digital video products for Euronews’ digital and social media platforms from development through to delivery. He also has extensive experience in video editing and post-production.
Natalia specialises in international analytics and has extensive experience in broadcast journalism, editorial news management, mobile reporting and visual content pro
Digital Features Journalist
Marie specialises in data journalism and digital media. She has extensive experience training journalists to use digital tools and techniques at both Euronews and Lyon University.
Vincent specialises in data-visualisation utilising maps and infographics. He has in-depth knowledge of visualisation applications and coding languages and is an experienced educator.
Editorial Projects & Development Manager
Thomas specialises in emerging formats and technologies and is an expert in immersive journalism (VR, AR, and 360° video°). He is an experienced educator and speaker.
Senior Science Correspondent
Jeremy reports on climate change, environmental technology, healthcare innovation, and space exploration. He has taught post-graduate students at France’s ISCPA and moderated live debates at prestigious international events.
Editorial Project Manager& MOJO Specialist
Pierre is a former Sci-Tech TV Reporter and Executive Producer. Pierre specialises in technology and science and has extensive experience in mobile journalism. He has taught a number of schools across France.
We offer a wide range of multi-platform solutions to respond to the needs of your brand.