Coronavirus crisis - as it happened on April 7-8, 2020
- World Health Organisation chief warns against politicising coronavirus pandemic.
- UK, US cybersecurity bodies warn about increase in COVID-19-related phishing scams.
- Spain records another rise in deaths and cases after days of falling numbers
- EU science chief quits, slamming pandemic response
- Boris Johnson spends a second night in intensive care but is "responding to treatment"
- Spread of COVID-19 under control in Czech Republic, health ministry says
- More than one billion workers worldwide are at risk of a pay cut or losing their jobs.
EU vows to raise €15 billion
Domestic abuse spikes amid lockdown