World news about “Software” published by euronews.
Google has disappointed Wall Street by revealing its latest quarterly revenue was short of expectations. That was because growth in Internet advertising slowed in the most-recent quarter. The total number of ads, or paid clicks, on Google expanded by 17 percent in the…
26/08 14:16 CET
Microsoft's competition problems seem to be repeating in China…
HI-TECH | 29/07 11:42 CET
A cobot is a "collaborative robot" or exoskeleton which can help people…
02/05 07:18 CET
Despite withdrawing support for Windows XP last month, Microsoft will…
12/03 14:20 CET
The UK's anti-fraud agency has confirmed it is investigating British software firm Autonomy, which has been accused of accounting…
13/11 14:13 CET
Microsoft executive, Steven Sinofsky has left the world's largest software company barely two weeks after launching the flagship Window 8. The…
30/10 17:00 CET
Apple's CEO Tim Cook has pushed out the chief of their mobile software division Scott Forstall. Forstall leaves following problems with the…
- 31/01 - Microsoft about to name Satya Nadella as new CEO – reports
- 07/12 - Guatemala turns down McAfee asylum request
- 03/01 - Beware Twitter – Castro not dead…again
- 24/11 - SAP hit with record copyright infringement fine
- 13/08 - Oracle sues Google over Android
- 28/04 - SAP rising in Germany
- 16/12 - Microsoft browser case dropped
- 08/12 - Microsoft ‘near agreement with EU’
- 06/04 - IBM out of Sun deal?
- 05/02 - Sharing your location – on your mobile!