World news about “European economy” published by euronews.
There’s evidence of more deflationary pressure in the eurozone. Industrial producer prices in August recorded their steepest decline since January, falling by 2.6 percent year-on-year and by 0.8 percent compared to July – more than expected. The figures give…
01/10 13:56 CET
Manufacturing growth in the eurozone weakened slightly in September as…
REAL ECONOMY | 15/09 10:55 CET
Debt sustainability has become a critical issue for both governments…
14/09 13:16 CET
Industrial production in the eurozone was stronger than expected in July, according to figures published by Eurostat. Thanks to a rise in…
08/09 13:27 CET
Growth in the eurozone was higher than expected in the second quarter, mainly boosted by activity in Italy and Greece. The single…
14/08 16:37 CET
Economic growth in the 19 country eurozone slowed to 0.3 percent in the second quarter according to official figures. A 0.4 percent growth was…
05/08 14:29 CET
Business growth in the eurozone accelerated at the end of last month – a sign to suggest the bloc’s economic recovery is on…
03/08 13:21 CET
A boost for factory output in the eurozone. That’s what business surveys reflected for activity during July which grew faster than…
11/07 01:48 CET
The Greek parliament has voted an overwhelming ‘Yes’ to…
07/07 13:49 CET
While the rest of Western Europe experiences a recovery in new car…
- 25/06 - Final Greek debt plan to go before eurozone finance ministers
- 22/06 - Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours…
- 22/06 - An anxious wait in Athens as bailout talks loom in Brussels
- 22/06 - Markets rise on hopes Greek debt deal is within reach
- 17/06 - BUSINESS LINE - Europe’s top court gives the ECB a boost and Air France wages…
- 12/06 - BUSINESS PLANET - Get connected: how SMEs can fast track growth with the Enterprise Europe…
- 09/06 - Hammond: EU has ‘wafer-thin democratic mandate’
- 24/04 - U TALK - The Importance of the CE Mark for Toys
- 24/02 - REAL ECONOMY - EU’s 315 billion investment plan scrutinised
- 18/02 - U TALK - How much does Greek debt cost you?
- 31/01 - No more Troika talks as Greece seeks new debt deal
- 27/01 - REAL ECONOMY - EU macro regions – a way to resolve issues with your neighbours?
- 13/01 - REAL ECONOMY - The right balance: the economics of happiness
- 06/01 - European shares struggle to hold ground as market fears grow
- 19/12 - EU summit agrees 300 billion euro fund to avert crisis
- 16/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Belgium bids to bring energy and internet projects online with EU boost
- 09/12 - REAL ECONOMY - Europe’s road map to a digital economy
- 28/11 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Commission unveils 21bn investment plan
- 26/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Juncker’s colossal investment plan aims to ‘kick-start’…
- 08/11 - Claim and counter claim over EU budget bill for Britain
- 04/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU Commission lowers growth forecasts, promises 300 billion euro…
- 28/10 - REAL ECONOMY - More budget flexibility within the EU?
- 17/10 - BUSINESS PLANET - Entrepreneurs find a helping hand through Erasmus
- 14/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - progress in the reduction of bureaucracy
- 14/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - France set for bruising EU budget row
- 08/10 - FOCUS - SMEs charting Europe’s path to recovery
- 03/10 - BUSINESS PLANET - Mum’s the word: ‘Mompreneurs’ find the right balance
- 01/07 - REAL ECONOMY - After one year of exploring the Real Economy, what have we learned?
- 13/06 - BUSINESS PLANET - How to get EU funds to grow your SME
- 03/06 - REAL ECONOMY - That sinking feeling: Europe’s deflation blues
- 28/05 - INTERVIEW - ‘We have to address some euro area design flaws’ ECB’s…
- 20/05 - REAL ECONOMY - Croatia: the EU’s youngest member takes stock of progress
- 06/05 - REAL ECONOMY - EU and Global Trade
- 02/05 - How does your country’s unemployment rate compare with rest of EU?
- 08/04 - REAL ECONOMY - The challenges of a moving Europe
- 11/03 - REAL ECONOMY - Europe’s House of Cards
- 25/02 - REAL ECONOMY - Hungry for risk? Let Europe whet your appetite
- 28/01 - REAL ECONOMY - Searching for a silver lining to Europe’s age-old problem
- 10/01 - BUSINESS PLANET - Boosting exports through networking
- 19/12 - THE NETWORK - Europe in 2014: green shoots or dark days?
- 17/12 - REAL ECONOMY - Boosting growth in Europe in a globalised world
- 13/12 - BUSINESS PLANET - Cashing in on culture – how businesses make money from…
- 03/12 - REAL ECONOMY - Europe’s drive to thrive in an increasingly competitive world
- 29/11 - BUSINESS PLANET - Get bigger, go public: SMEs launching on the stock exchange
- 19/11 - REAL ECONOMY - Europe’s moves to promote regional growth and innovation
- 15/11 - BUSINESS PLANET - KETS: transforming innovation into competitive product
- 14/11 - INTERVIEW - Moscovici: ‘my proposals for a new Europe’
- 02/10 - NEWS + - As trade deal with Ukraine nears, EU official cautious over political…
- 23/09 - REAL ECONOMY - The ECB’s helping hand – monetary policies explained
- 01/08 - INTERVIEW - What is the European Stability Mechanism?
- 16/07 - ‘Better off in a Better Europe’ – British Influence launches manifesto
- 12/07 - BUSINESS PLANET - How JEREMIE helped a Maltese company take wing
- 31/05 - BUSINESS PLANET - Giving and receiving: social enterprise in Europe
- 23/05 - INTERVIEW - Trichet, call it ‘austerity’ or ‘danger control’
- 16/04 - NEWS + - IMF sees bumpy recovery
- 23/01 - Davos: the big top for an economic circus
- 13/12 - NEWS + - Eurozone bank supervision: how it works
- 23/11 - REPORTER - Bonus interview: Richard Wolff, Economics Professor at NYC’s New…
- 15/10 - INTERVIEW - Antonio Tajani on SMEs, strategy and new economy
- 03/10 - THE NETWORK - China rising: Will new leadership bring about change?
- 13/09 - INTERVIEW - Stiglitz warns Europe: don’t mimic US
- 11/07 - FOCUS - Four regions weather the economic storm
- 29/06 - NEWS + - EU bank aid deal ‘better than expected, worse than needed’
- 24/04 - U TALK - What has become of Europe?
- 12/04 - INTERVIEW - D’Alema: Merkel represents a ‘selfish Europe’
- 02/03 - U TALK - Is austerity the best policy?
- 02/03 - EU fiscal compact treaty signed
- 17/06 - Inflation returns to eurozone with high food and tobacco costs
- 12/06 - Europe suffers but world markets enjoy great week despite Greek blues
- 01/06 - ‘Meagre’ eurozone factory growth in May as core countries…
- 19/05 - Prices flatten out as Eurozone deflation takes a pause