World news about “European economy” published by euronews.
A disappointing start to the year for eurozone businesses with the dominant service sector suffering just as much as manufacturing. The results of the latest surveys of companies show tepid growth. And that was despite firms cutting prices for the fourth month running…
24/12 14:09 CET
Some European stores have flung the doors open for the winter sales…
03/12 14:54 CET
The European Central Bank has announced fresh stimulus measures in a…
03/12 14:52 CET
The European Central Bank has begun taking stimulus measures in a bid…
02/12 13:52 CET
New inflation figures for the eurozone add further weight to those…
- 23/11 - REAL ECONOMY - Shining a light on Europe’s shadow economy
- 23/11 - REAL ECONOMY - Why is the Shadow Economy bad?
- 23/11 - REAL ECONOMY - How Can Europe Tackle the Shadow Economy?
- 23/11 - REAL ECONOMY - How to calculate the Shadow Economy?
- 20/11 - U TALK - Setting up a business in another EU member state – how is it done?
- 10/11 - World’s largest mobile operator Vodafone hails European recovery in…
- 09/11 - OECD returns to revisionism with growth downgrade
- 09/11 - REAL ECONOMY - Partnering to grow Europe
- 09/11 - REAL ECONOMY - Partnership to Solve Our Biggest Crisis
- 06/11 - Economic signs good but Romanians want an end to corruption
- 06/11 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: first migrants relocated from Greece to Luxembourg, the…
- 05/11 - Asylum seekers ‘can boost economy in short term’, says…
- 05/11 - NEWS + - EU on track for modest economic recovery, says EU Commissioner Pierre…
- 29/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU suspends Belarus sanctions
- 29/10 - Experts want ‘real driving emissions’ tests for EU cars
- 27/10 - REAL ECONOMY - Turning point: Europe’s return to growth
- 27/10 - REAL ECONOMY - Deutsche Bundesbank’s Chief Economist says they’ve done their…
- 27/10 - REAL ECONOMY - Deutsche Bundesbank’s Chief Economist On Germany & Euro Area…
- 27/10 - REAL ECONOMY - Deutsche Bundesbank: Monetary Policy together with Fiscal Policy is doing…
- 23/10 - PERSPECTIVES - Investment, innovation help job prospects in France, Italy, Portugal
- 22/10 - ECB hints it may expand stimulus programme
- 13/10 - REAL ECONOMY - Jobs and skills: making the match
- 02/10 - More deflation fears as eurozone industrial producer prices fall
- 01/10 - Eurozone manufacturing growth slows up in September
- 30/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU unveils plans for a ‘capital markets union’
- 28/09 - REAL ECONOMY - Future of SMEs: Europe’s economic powerhouses
- 15/09 - REAL ECONOMY - How do countries decide how much they can afford to borrow?
- 14/09 - Eurozone industry figures beat forecasts
- 08/09 - Growth in eurozone economy revised upwards
- 11/07 - Greek parliament gives Tsipras strong mandate to complete reform…
- 25/06 - Final Greek debt plan to go before eurozone finance ministers
- 22/06 - Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours…
- 22/06 - An anxious wait in Athens as bailout talks loom in Brussels
- 22/06 - Markets rise on hopes Greek debt deal is within reach
- 17/06 - BUSINESS LINE - Europe’s top court gives the ECB a boost and Air France wages…
- 12/06 - BUSINESS PLANET - Get connected: how SMEs can fast track growth with the Enterprise Europe…
- 09/06 - Hammond: EU has ‘wafer-thin democratic mandate’
- 24/04 - U TALK - The Importance of the CE Mark for Toys
- 24/02 - REAL ECONOMY - EU’s 315 billion investment plan scrutinised
- 18/02 - U TALK - How much does Greek debt cost you?
- 31/01 - No more Troika talks as Greece seeks new debt deal
- 27/01 - REAL ECONOMY - EU macro regions – a way to resolve issues with your neighbours?
- 13/01 - REAL ECONOMY - The right balance: the economics of happiness
- 06/01 - European shares struggle to hold ground as market fears grow
- 19/12 - EU summit agrees 300 billion euro fund to avert crisis
- 16/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Belgium bids to bring energy and internet projects online with EU boost
- 09/12 - REAL ECONOMY - Europe’s road map to a digital economy
- 28/11 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Commission unveils 21bn investment plan
- 26/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Juncker’s colossal investment plan aims to ‘kick-start’…
- 28/10 - REAL ECONOMY - More budget flexibility within the EU?
- 17/10 - BUSINESS PLANET - Entrepreneurs find a helping hand through Erasmus
- 08/10 - FOCUS - SMEs charting Europe’s path to recovery
- 03/10 - BUSINESS PLANET - Mum’s the word: ‘Mompreneurs’ find the right balance
- 01/07 - REAL ECONOMY - After one year of exploring the Real Economy, what have we learned?
- 13/06 - BUSINESS PLANET - How to get EU funds to grow your SME
- 03/06 - REAL ECONOMY - That sinking feeling: Europe’s deflation blues
- 28/05 - INTERVIEW - ‘We have to address some euro area design flaws’ ECB’s…
- 20/05 - REAL ECONOMY - Croatia: the EU’s youngest member takes stock of progress
- 06/05 - REAL ECONOMY - EU and Global Trade
- 02/05 - How does your country’s unemployment rate compare with rest of EU?
- 08/04 - REAL ECONOMY - The challenges of a moving Europe
- 11/03 - REAL ECONOMY - Europe’s House of Cards
- 25/02 - REAL ECONOMY - Hungry for risk? Let Europe whet your appetite
- 28/01 - REAL ECONOMY - Searching for a silver lining to Europe’s age-old problem
- 10/01 - BUSINESS PLANET - Boosting exports through networking
- 19/12 - THE NETWORK - Europe in 2014: green shoots or dark days?
- 17/12 - REAL ECONOMY - Boosting growth in Europe in a globalised world
- 13/12 - BUSINESS PLANET - Cashing in on culture – how businesses make money from…
- 03/12 - REAL ECONOMY - Europe’s drive to thrive in an increasingly competitive world
- 29/11 - BUSINESS PLANET - Get bigger, go public: SMEs launching on the stock exchange
- 19/11 - REAL ECONOMY - Europe’s moves to promote regional growth and innovation