World news about “EU-Turkey” published by euronews.
Visiting Berlin, Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has urged Germany to give greater backing to his country's bid to join the EU. He stressed the role Ankara could play in conflict resolution, for instance, arguing that Turkish membership would benefit the bloc…
27/01 18:41 CET
French President Francois Hollande, on a two day visit to Turkey, is…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 21/01 20:50 CET
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s was in Brussels on…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 20/01 18:23 CET
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's first visit to Brussels…
EUROPE WEEKLY | 08/11 18:00 CET
In this edition of Europe Weekly: Turkey opens fresh accession talks…
29/10 22:28 CET
Hailed alongside Ataturk as heroes to their supporters, today's Turkish…
29/10 20:25 CET
It is now possible to cross the Bosphorus Strait - from Asia to Europe…
INTERVIEW | 02/04 12:05 CET
Ahmet Davutoglu is seen as the architect of the new Turkish foreign…
- 10/02 - INTERVIEW - Egemen Bağış: ‘The EU must accept Turkey’
- 06/10 - U TALK - Is the European Union a ‘Christian club’?
- 27/09 - INTERVIEW - Turkish deputy PM defiant in drilling row
- 05/08 - U TALK - The EU and Turkey – to join or not to join?
- 09/06 - THE NETWORK - Turkey’s EU membership ambitions
- 24/02 - Merkel calls for ‘open-ended’ talks over Turkey’s …
- 31/10 - Merkel: Turkey-EU accession talks should continue
- 07/10 - Is the European Union a ‘Christian club’?
- 20/09 - Turkey’s Gul calls for EU membership on German trip
- 13/07 - Turkey threatens to ‘freeze’ EU ties over Cyprus
- 13/06 - Turkish journalist Mehmet Ali Birand on what won the election
- 08/06 - Nabucco pipeline moves closer to reality
- 11/04 - Turkey’s contribution to European values in Council of Europe terms
- 28/02 - Turkey’s Erdogan angry with Germany
- 19/01 - Turkey puts foot on the gas
- 19/01 - Erdogan visits Europe to boost EU membership bid
- 19/12 - EU ponders Turkey’s place in Europe