World news about “EU Parliament” published by euronews.
Farmers driving tractors pulled into Brussels on Tuesday hours before the ending of milk quotas across the EU. Bruxelles: les éleveurs laitiers allument un feu devant le Parlement européen. #SCHOPGES #MILKQUOTA #AGRICULTURE http://t.co/lIloffATb2— Xavier Delwarte…
23/03 18:28 CET
The ECB's debt buying programme remains on the right track, according to the European Central Bank President. Speaking to European lawmakers…
13/03 15:42 CET
Brussels has warned the Greek government that it needs to make more…
EUROPE WEEKLY | 13/03 12:42 CET
In this week's edition of Europe Weekly: Greece's ongoing solvency…
BRUSSELS BUREAU | 11/03 17:49 CET
MEPs on Wednesday called on Russia to carry out an independent…
10/03 17:05 CET
The European Parliament has backed a deal to cut costs for people who use debit and credit cards to shop. EU officials want to cap the fees…
INTERVIEW | 02/03 18:44 CET
German Social Democrat Martin Schulz has found himself at the head of…
11/02 16:21 CET
MEPs say the EU needs new data protection rules and the sharing of…
04/02 15:03 CET
Greece's new prime minister Alexis Tsipras held talks with EU officials on Wednesday as he continues his campaign to renegotiate his country's…
- 27/01 - PACE call on Fifa to rerun 2022 World Cup vote
- 13/01 - Who are the well-paid MEPs failing to turn up to vote?
- 12/01 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEPs honour France terror victims
- 08/01 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Brussels joins tributes for Charlie Hebdo victim
- 18/12 - “Ida” adds EU parliament’s LUX prize to its European…
- 17/12 - EU Parliament passes watered down resolution on ‘principal’ of…
- 17/12 - EU parliament votes to recognise Palestinian statehood, in principle
- 16/12 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU lawmakers fail to strike deal on Palestine vote, reach compromise
- 27/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU recommends ‘unbundling Google’
- 27/11 - European Parliament rejects bid to sack Juncker Commission
- 26/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Juncker’s colossal investment plan aims to ‘kick-start’…
- 21/11 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: EU to sanction eastern Ukraine separatists
- 13/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEPs slam Turkey for entering Cypriot waters
- 03/11 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Muted start for new European Commission
- 22/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEPs back Juncker’s Commission lineup
- 16/10 - THE NETWORK - Is the new European Commission heading for gridlock?
- 13/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - NGO says MEPs boosting earnings with second jobs
- 10/10 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: Slovenia job row set to draw to a close?
- 07/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Kurdish protesters storm European Parliament
- 04/10 - Lampedusa protests target EU on migrant shipwreck anniversary
- 03/10 - EUROPE WEEKLY - Europe Weekly: MEPs grill commissioners in EP hearings
- 02/10 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEPs recall Britain’s Hill for second hearing
- 28/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEPs take aim at Juncker’s candidates
- 25/09 - THE NETWORK - Spend more, spend better to improve EU defence
- 23/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - MEP’s unveil right prize nominees
- 16/09 - EU and Ukraine ratify association deal
- 11/09 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Pope to address MEPs
- 05/09 - REPORTER - Podemos: Spanish indignation in Brussels’ corridors of power
- 08/07 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Juncker seeks socialist to be EU economic czar
- 01/07 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - EU job horse trading returns Schulz to EP presidency
- 01/07 - Backroom deal sees Schulz return as EP president
- 24/06 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Farage unveils ‘new’ group and new name
- 21/06 - Europe’s centre-left leaders seek ways to ease EU deficit rules
- 19/06 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - UKIP’s Farage seals EP deal
- 18/06 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Schulz still seeks Commission role
- 17/06 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - US farmers seek better access to EU markets
- 17/06 - Spain ‘caught’ between a monarchy and a republic
- 13/06 - BRUSSELS BUREAU - Italy’s Five Star chooses UKIP for European Parliament alliance
- 13/06 - Cameron pursues ‘stop Juncker’ campaign in European press
- 01/06 - UKIP ‘hoping’ to form alliance with Italy’s 5-Star…
- 23/05 - European election results night as it happened
- 22/05 - The EU Election. How does it work?
- 22/05 - Voters in UK and Netherlands kickoff EU elections
- 15/05 - THE NETWORK - European elections: will populism triumph?
- 02/05 - REPORTER - European choice: Martin Schulz campaigning to spread wealth
- 01/05 - THE NETWORK - Will eurosceptics force a new political reality on Europe?
- 25/04 - REPORTER - Verhofstadt’s liberal recipe for Europe
- 18/04 - U TALK - EU 2014: breaking new ground in European elections
- 17/04 - THE NETWORK - EU elections 2014: a new domain for tweeters, bloggers and…
- 03/04 - THE NETWORK - EU elections: something new or more of the same?
- 29/01 - Europarl Hackathon: 48 hours to free European Parliament data
- 20/01 - RIGHT ON - Putting the voter in driving seat on the road to Brussels
- 09/01 - Snowden to testify to European Parliament’s Civil Liberties Committee
- 20/11 - LIVE: Malala Yousafzai receives 2013 Sakharov Prize
- 25/10 - Is the EU grass still greener? Young journalists reflect on the state of…
- 26/09 - Hackers gather in Brussels to shed light on government surveillance
- 18/07 - ‘Europe, where are you?’ Bulgarian protesters appeal to the EU
- 16/07 - Brussels interns to go on strike
- 02/07 - French far-right MEP Le Pen has immunity lifted
- 27/06 - EU leaders reach 2014-2020 budget agreement
- 26/06 - Scuffle as journalist challenges MEP over expenses
- 21/05 - EU bank customers to contribute to bail-ins?
- 08/05 - NEWS + - EU opens its doors – but are Europeans interested?
- 04/05 - EU open doors day
- 23/04 - NEWS + - Cuba’s Ladies in White finally pick up EU rights prize
- 18/04 - THE NETWORK - Education funding gap in Europe
- 01/04 - RIGHT ON - Others are deciding for you
- 01/04 - RIGHT ON - A good day to vote?
- 22/03 - THE NETWORK - Funding dissent
- 21/03 - EU to cap bankers’ bonuses
- 13/03 - I TALK - Budget, jobs and growth: the European Parliament has its say