World news about “Aeronautical industry” published by euronews.
Solar Impulse has arrived in Phoenix, Arizona after successfully completing the tenth leg of its record-breaking bid to circle the globe. The solar-powered plane had left Mountain View, California, some 16 hours earlier, travelling just over 1,100 kilometres. The…
HI-TECH | 26/04 11:32 CET
The Aero 2016 show in the German city of Friedrichshafen on the shores…
30/03 15:29 CET
US planemaker Boeing is to cut about 4,000 jobs in its commercial airplanes division by the middle of this year plus another 550 flight test…
24/02 18:57 CET
Airbus is to boost production of its A330 planes, partially reversing…
30/01 01:52 CET
The fourth version of Boeing’s 737 jet has taken to the skies…
12/01 14:52 CET
European plane maker Airbus edged ahead of tis rival in the skies Boeing for new business last year. Figures from the Toulouse based company…
08/12 14:10 CET
The newest, largest and most technically advanced US destroyer is at…
13/11 10:00 CET
A selection of footage from the 2015 Dubai Airshow.
13/11 09:53 CET
A selection of footage from the 2015 Dubai Airshow.
13/11 09:49 CET
A selection of the best footage from the 2015 Dubai Air Show.
- 12/11 - Civilian orders upstaged by demand for military planes at Dubai Air Show
- 11/11 - UN agrees new global flight tracking procedures
- 11/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how to fly first class and beyond?
- 11/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: how to dance through air?
- 11/11 - FUTURIS - Do you know: do helicopters need pilots?
- 08/11 - Dubai Airshow Live
- 08/11 - A“single sky” for the Gulf States?
- 08/11 - Emirates Milestones 1985-2015
- 07/11 - Safe, but a turn-off for camels: fun facts on air travel
- 07/11 - Dubai Airshow: what to expect?
- 25/09 - Ukraine to ban flights by Russian airlines in new wave of sanctions
- 10/07 - ‘Aviation history’ made as electric plane flies across English…
- 29/06 - FUTURIS - Movers, not shakers: cable-driven robots may lift European heavy industry
- 19/06 - INTERVIEW - ESA chiefs discuss building a base on the Moon and visiting Mars
- 18/06 - HI-TECH - Drones and electric planes at the Paris Air Show
- 15/06 - Light, quiet and emission free: the ‘plug-in plane’ flying at…
- 15/06 - The best of the Paris Air Show at Le Bourget
- 15/06 - Paris Air Show 2015: what to look out for at Le Bourget
- 12/06 - 11 ways commercial flights could change in the future
- 11/06 - How 3D printing is driving efficiency in aviation
- 01/06 - Solar Impulse makes unscheduled stop in Japan
- 31/05 - Solar Impulse 2 pilot reports ‘unbelievable’ Pacific flight
- 31/05 - Solar Impulse 2 begins Pacific crossing
- 26/05 - SCIENCE - Tracking pilots’ brains to reduce risk of human error
- 06/04 - TARGET - Japan: using smart technology to save lives at sea and beyond
- 11/03 - HI-TECH - Ultrasonic technology could reveal cracks in planes and bridges
- 10/03 - Round-the-world solar plane arrives in India
- 09/03 - Solar plane completes maiden leg of record attempt
- 04/03 - Solar powered plane grounded by sandstorms
- 19/01 - FUTURIS - Building the planes (and maybe lowering the air fares) of the future
- 06/01 - Solar Impulse plane set to circle world using renewable energy
- 02/12 - HI-TECH - New Airbus design offers toilet facilities for passengers with reduced…
- 28/08 - MH370: New clue in mystery of missing plane
- 27/08 - HI-TECH - Hoverbike on the horizon
- 16/07 - Farnborough and the flying passenger
- 16/07 - Record numbers at Farnborough International Airshow
- 15/07 - Innovation bigger than size at Farnborough
- 15/07 - Drones on their way to Europe
- 14/07 - Farnborough Airshow opening bodes well for aviation industry
- 14/07 - Scorpion shows a sting in the tail at Farnborough Airshow
- 23/06 - Aerobatics at Bucharest International Air Show
- 18/06 - HI-TECH - 3D printers used to make aeroplanes
- 01/04 - HI-TECH - Airlines start to look through the Google Glass
- 13/01 - INSIGHT - Airbus sky high with record orders
- 18/11 - FUTURIS - Night flight – taking to the clouds to improve aerodynamics
- 16/09 - FUTURIS - Aviation: from scrap to eco-design
- 30/08 - Scientists discover gene that could start the clock ticking towards a cure…
- 21/06 - An air show to remember
- 20/06 - ATR: back to the future
- 20/06 - Le Bourget: Saving time and fuel
- 20/06 - The cockpit of the future
- 19/06 - Hot work as a journalist at the Paris Air Show
- 19/06 - Drones looking for a home at Le Bourget
- 18/06 - There’s nobody in the cockpit
- 18/06 - Airbus A350: a historical milestone
- 18/06 - Russian power on display
- 17/06 - Nice to see you… in the sky
- 17/06 - Le Bourget; world number one
- 17/06 - Flying high at the 50th Le Bourget Air Show
- 17/06 - Props in the show
- 17/06 - Battle of the giants
- 13/06 - Aboulafia: “Some solid commercial orders in Paris”
- 04/12 - FUTURIS - Changes ahead at EADS?
- 28/11 - FUTURIS - Small aircraft, smart safety
- 11/10 - INSIGHT - Behind the EADS-BAE mega-merger flop
- 09/02 - FUTURIS - New flight test to keep pilots out of a spin
- 09/02 - FUTURIS - New simulator gives pilots a taste of the extreme
- 08/07 - Last launch of US Space shuttle Atlantis
- 26/06 - Sun on Impulse gives flight
- 23/06 - Is it a plane, a helicopter? No, it’s the X3
- 23/06 - Flying high, but on what fuel at the Paris Air Show?