Presented byMaithreyi Seetharaman
Produced bySebastien Le Belzic
Real Economy ConceptA big question at the forefront of many people's minds today is: how does Europe move from crisis to growth? Real Economy hones in on the macroeconomic issues that impact our everyday lives, looking for solutions that work.
Improving competitiveness is one of the big challenges facing Europe as it struggles on the road to economic recovery. Why are some businesses and countries more competitive than others? In this edition of Real Economy we look at what…
Previously on Real Economy
- Europe’s moves to promote regional growth and innovation
- What a European Banking Union could do for the future of Europe
- European bank lending: a tale of two financial states
- Green growth: a viable option for Europe?
- The ECB’s helping hand – monetary policies explained
- Germany: Europe’s growth engine
- Greece’s economic reforms – are they enough?
- Finding work for a lost generation
- The growth dilemma