A pair of Australians captured the top spots in the men’s and women’s races in the annual Empire State Building Run-up in New York. About 700 people from around the world, including some elite athletes, took part in the vertical race, up 86 flights of stairs. That’s a total of 1,576 steps, starting at the lobby and finishing at the observation deck.
At euronews we believe in the intelligence of our viewers and we think that the mission of a news channel is to deliver facts without any opinion or bias, so that the viewers can form their own opinion on world events.
We also think that sometimes images need no explanation or commentary, which is why we created No Comment and now No Comment TV: to show the world from a different angle…
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 3Social networks respond to mystery sign language and Obama ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial
- 4US considers sanctions against Ukraine as Yanukovych’s offer of talks with the opposition is rejected
- 5Catherine Ashton in talks with Ukraine about a trade agreement with Europe
- 1Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 2Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 3Riot police raid Kyiv’s central square
- 4What’s God got to do with it?, asks Nobel Prize in Physics winner
- 5Italy: ‘Pitchfork protesters’ disrupt road and rail travel in protest at state of economy