Skip to main content
- German vice-chancellor: It is up to Putin whether we return to cold war times
- German court sentences Bayern Munich President Uli Hoeness to three years and six months in jail for tax evasion
- International Monetary Fund resumes normal relations with Madagascar after freezing aid following 2009 coup – Madagascar’s finance minister
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development says it has postponed activities related to Russia joining the organisation (Reuters).
- Vladimir Putin reiterates that Russia is not to blame for the crisis over Ukraine’s Crimea region (Reuters).