Skip to main content
- EU leaders to call for greater effort to cut reliance on imported gas, reflecting concern over dependence on Russia – draft document (Reuters)
- All flights to Crimea airport suspended except from Moscow (AFP)
- OECD says sub-par growth in emerging economies means global growth will be only moderate in near term (Reuters)
- Crimea’s regional parliament has voted in favour of independence from Ukraine, according to news agencies. 78 out of 81 MPs in favour.
- Interpol secretary general says inclined to think Malaysia plane disappearance was not a terrorist incident (Reuters)