Hundreds of troops from neighbouring Niger arrived in the Malian city of Gao on Thursday to bolster French soldiers based there. Burkina Faso, Benin, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo, Niger and Chad are also providing soldiers.
At euronews we believe in the intelligence of our viewers and we think that the mission of a news channel is to deliver facts without any opinion or bias, so that the viewers can form their own opinion on world events.
We also think that sometimes images need no explanation or commentary, which is why we created No Comment and now No Comment TV: to show the world from a different angle…
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Topless FEMEN protesters storm German football TV show
- 2Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 3Mandela memorial ‘fake’ sign language interpreter defends himself
- 4Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 5North Korea calls executed Jang Song-thaek “despicable human scum worse than a dog”
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Former Thai prime minister charged with murder
- 3Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 4Social networks respond to mystery sign language and Obama ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial
- 5US considers sanctions against Ukraine as Yanukovych’s offer of talks with the opposition is rejected