Skip to main content
- Russian foreign minister says first steps to resolve Ukraine crisis must be taken by Kyiv (Reuters)
- Russia’s Putin says there will be consequences if Kyiv uses army against its people (Reuters)
- Ukraine: Up to five ‘insurgents’ killed at Sloviansk, ministry of interior tells AFP
- Libya is facing a ‘severe challenge’ from increased extremist violence, says U.S. deputy secretary of state William Burns
- Ukraine: Separatists’ spokesman says civilians ordered to evacuate Slaviansk after Ukrainian armoured vehicles enter city (AFP).