A giant rubber duck made its way through the waters of Sydney’s Darling Harbour, triggering some oohs and aahs amongst spectators. The 26-metre-high yellow rubber duck is the work of Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman.
At euronews we believe in the intelligence of our viewers and we think that the mission of a news channel is to deliver facts without any opinion or bias, so that the viewers can form their own opinion on world events.
We also think that sometimes images need no explanation or commentary, which is why we created No Comment and now No Comment TV: to show the world from a different angle…
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 3US considers sanctions against Ukraine as Yanukovych’s offer of talks with the opposition is rejected
- 4Italy: ‘Pitchfork protesters’ disrupt road and rail travel in protest at state of economy
- 5Social networks respond to mystery sign language and Obama ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial