Skip to main content
- Bribery trial of F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone gets underway in Munich, according to AFP
- China passes changes to its environmental protection laws, imposing tougher penalties on polluters, the most sweeping revisions for 25 years (Reuters)
- A car bomb in central Iraq has killed eight people, according to police, report AFP.
- Russia’s Lavrov says he expects Geneva deal on Ukraine will soon be implemented in practical actions (Reuters quoting Russian news agencies)
- At least three foreigners are killed after a security guard opens fire at an international hospital in the Afghan capital, Kabul, on Thursday, Afghan security sources said (Reuters)