Skip to main content
- Crimea’s regional parliament has voted in favour of independence from Ukraine, according to news agencies. 78 out of 81 MPs in favour.
- Interpol secretary general says inclined to think Malaysia plane disappearance was not a terrorist incident (Reuters)
- Malaysia military believes it tracked missing plane on radar to Strait of Malacca – military source (Reuters)
- Ukrainian parliament warns Crimean assembly it faces dissolution unless March 16 referendum is called off by Wednesday (Reuters)
- Yanukovych says Crimea is breaking away from Ukraine, blame his opponents (Reuters)