Coke to pay $5.6 billion for full control of BodyArmor - WSJ

Coke to pay $5.6 billion for full control of BodyArmor - WSJ
Coke to pay $5.6 billion for full control of BodyArmor - WSJ   -   Copyright  Thomson Reuters 2021   -  
By Reuters

<div> <p> – Coca-Cola Co is buying full control of BodyArmor for $5.6 billion in a deal that values the sports drink brand at about $8 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.</p> <p>Coca-Cola, which already owns 30% of BodyArmor, is buying the remaining 70% from the company’s founders and investors, according to the <span class="caps">WSJ</span> report. The deal is expected to be announced as soon as Monday, it added.</p> <p/> </div>