Firefighters in the US, using special equipment designed to resuscitate pets, have saved the life of a small dog which was trapped in a blazing house.
When emergency services arrived at the burning home in Bakersfield, California, the owners had escaped but Jack, the dog, was still inside.
Firefighters saved Jack but he was suffering from smoke inhalation.
Bakersfield Fire Department administered oxygen using a specialist pet mask which was donated to them last year.
Jack was revived and taken to a nearby veterinary hospital to be assessed for any injuries or complications.