09/09/15 13:26 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
To put the spotlight on some of the brightest new ideas in European technology, the European Commission is awarding the first ever Innovation Radar prize. The award recognises the most promising innovators emerging from EU funded projects in the area of information and communication technologies.
14 companies have been shortlisted and you can vote for your favourite below. Taking into consideration the results of the public poll, the judges will announce the winner at the ICT 2015 event in Lisbon on the 20-22 Oct 2015.
Powered by QuestionPro
- 1What will Brexit mean for EU migrants to the UK and British expats?
- 2Will English remain as the de facto EU official language?
- 3David Cameron’s “unacceptable behaviour” to blame over referendum defeat, Oettinger tells euronews
- 4Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty explained
- 5EU friendly London shocked after Britain vote to leave
Wires > News
- 16:17 CET EU looks for telecom sweeteners to spur fast broadband roll-out
- 13:03 CET Brexit more heartburn than heart attack for hedge funds
- 12:55 CET Ratings agency Moody’s says Britain at risk of credit downgrade
- 07:33 CET Brexit puts UK-China financial services linkages at risk
- 05:20 CET Lotte chairman defeats brother’s challenge, retains control at AGM
- 03:37 CET ‘Investing for good’ gains appeal amid rocky tech startup market
- 03:10 CET Robo-adviser Betterment suspended trading during Brexit upheaval…
- 02:43 CET Citigroup resolves ‘technical issue’ that left accounts frozen