Rescue work goes on after a typhoon hit China’s east coast on Sunday.
The Xinhua state news agency says at least fourteen people have died.
The typhoon collapsed houses and triggered landslides in the country’s Zhejiang province.
Typhoon Soudelor forced nearly 200,000 people to leave their homes there.
Officials in the neighbouring Fuijan have already evacuated more 300,000 people.
More than five hundred flights have been cancelled and nearly two hundred high speed trains suspended.
Authorities estimate that damage caused by Soudelor to be some 560 million euros.
It killed six people in Taiwan earlier in the weekend, leaving four hundred people injured.
Get a different perspective
Every story can be told in many ways: see the perspectives from Euronews journalists in our other language teams.